Chest and nip sensitivity normal?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
On day 2 on my pct taking 50mg of clomid in the mornings. I’ve started experiencing chest sensitivity mostly. I also have nolva on hand. Going to take clomid
50/25/25/12.5
Is this normal or will it go away after a week? Not sure what really to expect with this being my first go around.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
On day 2 on my pct taking 50mg of clomid in the mornings. I’ve started experiencing chest sensitivity mostly. I also have nolva on hand. Going to take clomid
50/25/25/12.5
Is this normal or will it go away after a week? Not sure what really to expect with this being my first go around.
I find thing's that reduce my oestrogen make my nips super sensitive, sometimes feel a burning itch when anything touches them, last time i used epistane they were killing me for about 3 weeks.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its weird cuz i always thought too much E would make em sensitive but for me its too low aswell. I think some people just get the quickest reaction in that area when there's any hormonal changes

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your cycle? Did you run e control the whole time ? Still into pct?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I ran DMZ Extreme 2 caps a day so I think it it was 20mg a day for 30 days. I ran Estro strike 2.0 and blockade not sure if any of those were legit as I got them before learning about AI’s. But yea now I got nolva on hand and I’m running clomid right now.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
My symptoms aren’t terrible right now I just would like to nip it in the butt if it were to become anything. Just having mild sensitivity nothing too major right now but it was cause for a concern.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
"Nip" it in the butt, nice punnage

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
"Nip" it in the butt, nice punnage
Aye I think you were right about the hormone levels getting throwed off from my pct because it was sensitive for that day but I haven’t had no other symptoms or sides since that day so I think I’m good to go. DMZ didn’t give me any sides and I think my pct is good I’m taking clomid as my serm and to help with everything else I’m using post cycle 3x