First cycle

Jesse717

Awards
I wanna do a test e only cycle but I need a step by step help on how I should do it how much what days and what I should take for estrogen or post cycle all that stuff please help I wanna do it right i work to hard to mess it up wanting more and pls no short hand I don't even know what AI means

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanna do a test e only cycle but I need a step by step help on how I should do it how much what days and what I should take for estrogen or post cycle all that stuff please help I wanna do it right i work to hard to mess it up wanting more and pls no short hand I don't even know what AI means
Age, Height, Weight, lifting experience? Lets start with the basics

Jesse717

Awards
25 years old 5 8 165 6+ years 2 years of chicken broccoli rice sweet potatoes 12 eggs oats that good stuff but fell off for 6 months getting back into it gonna go hard for 3 months back to the diet i regain quick then would like to cycle naturally very lean keep abs always first time feeling a little chubby but still have abs

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
25 years old 5 8 165 6+ years 2 years of chicken broccoli rice sweet potatoes 12 eggs oats that good stuff but fell off for 6 months getting back into it gonna go hard for 3 months back to the diet i regain quick then would like to cycle
Well first your gonna want to get blood work to see where your base level test is at.
Then, your gonna wanna look at something like:

Test-E 500mg/week for 12-16 weeks. Split dose Monday morning 250mg, Thursday afternoon 250mg. I prefer a 21g 3ml needle.

HCG: 250iu a week. Normally with one of your test shots using an insulin needle sub-q into your belly fat.

Adex on hand for estrogen issues. 1mg pills, I split them into .5mg

PCT: Nolva 4 weeks 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg you can start it 2 weeks after your last test shot.

Also gonna wanna get bloodwork midway through your cycle, and after your cycle to see if you recovered.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You will also want to figure out what your maintenance calories are and up that by 5-700 while on cycle

Jesse717

Awards
No health insurance so I don't wanna pay for blood work and shots in the belly? I've always heard ass or thigh

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No health insurance so I don't wanna pay for blood work and shots in the belly? I've always heard ass or thigh
Bloodwork is neccessary, and you can find bloodwork cheap if you look online and go to a private clinic. Also, test shots are IM in the glute, the HCG is shot sub-q in the belly

Jesse717

Awards
Im? Sub q? Sorry just new and wanna get this right when I decide to take that step

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im? Sub q? Sorry just new and wanna get this right when I decide to take that step
IM-Intramuscular
Sub-Q: into the fat instead of the muscle

Jesse717

Awards
What if you happend to put the sub q into the muscle

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What if you happend to put the sub q into the muscle
With an insulin needle you wont do that. Thats why for IM 21g 1" long 3ml syringe. For Sub-Q 1/2" insulin syringe and your good.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The pct nolva is that 20 once a week
Yes Nolva is PCT. You wanna do 4 weeks and 40 mgs 1st week, 40 mgs 2nd week, 20mgs 3rd week, 20mgs 4th week

Jesse717

Awards
But just one shot a week right... and would you recommend a different 1st cycle my friend always said dbol test and hcg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But just one shot a week right... and would you recommend a different 1st cycle my friend always said dbol test and hcg
2 shots of test a week 1 shot hcg. And on a first cycle you dont need dbol. Test alone 500mg split dose 250 Monday morning, 250 Thursday afternoon

Jesse717

Awards
What is hcg and thanks for the info I feel like I'm asking dumb questions

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Human chorionic gonadotropin

When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of*testosterone*via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. HCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.

And the only stupid question is the one not asked

Jesse717

Awards
And is hcg just like a blanket term for somthing that keeps hormonal levels good or is hcg an actual drug

Jesse717

Awards
Ok can you basically just go over it one last time exactly what you would recommend with size needles how much of each thing how often and post cycle just each thing step by step in one last post all together for me to look at

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok can you basically just go over it one last time exactly what you would recommend with size needles how much of each thing how often and post cycle just each thing step by step in one last post all together for me to look at
All you gotta do is go back to the first page and re-read it. Its all there for ya.