Gyno help please

Gronkspike69

Awards
First off I'll admit this is all on me. I used the pre work out supplement "Fury Dmz" for the last few months. I didn't do any type of PCT afterwards. I stopped the DMZ about 3 weeks ago. For the last 3 weeks I have not been in the gym for different reasons but started up again this week. Over the last 3 weeks I've noticed gyno symptoms popping up. It started with some itching, sensitivity..now I feel lumps under both nipples. If me or someone else brushes them the wrong way the pain is crazy.

What would be the best course for me to clear this up? I should note, I don't think my chest/nipples look any different. It's just the lumps, and pain/tenderness to touch. I've tried searching around but haven't found anything specific to my issue. Thanks in advance

celticthug

Awards
Letro! That's not full name. Search. Letro dosing protocol. Or something similar.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolvadex asap

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run letro and a proper PCT.

Letro
.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then 2.5 until the lump goes away then ramp it back down by .5
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its been 3 weeks.. good luck. It is most likely to late for chemical correction, you are now most likely looking at surgical correction.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
First off I'll admit this is all on me. I used the pre work out supplement "Fury Dmz" for the last few months. I didn't do any type of PCT afterwards. I stopped the DMZ about 3 weeks ago. For the last 3 weeks I have not been in the gym for different reasons but started up again this week. Over the last 3 weeks I've noticed gyno symptoms popping up. It started with some itching, sensitivity..now I feel lumps under both nipples. If me or someone else brushes them the wrong way the pain is crazy.

What would be the best course for me to clear this up? I should note, I don't think my chest/nipples look any different. It's just the lumps, and pain/tenderness to touch. I've tried searching around but haven't found anything specific to my issue. Thanks in advance
obviously you should have done a PCT afterwards.

I'd get bloodwork ASAP, and see where your testosterone, estradiol and prolactin levels are.

you could hop on raloxifene right now (60 mg/day), and that could be relatively effective in reducing your gyno.

if your E2 is currently high, then lowering that would help.... same with your prolactin. however, if they're not low, then taking an AI or DA won't really do much. bloodwork or looking at the symptoms of high E2 would be a good gauge as to whether you need an AI or not.

if you do, I'd suggest Aromasin, as it works pretty fast, and is easy to adjust if your body responds quickly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
clomid doesn't work for gyno.
Nolva then? I’m using clomid for my pct. My biggest question is should I run nolva with my clomid or use nolva for sensitivity as needed or does that even help at all?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letro

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used hormonal products for years and never had an issue with gyno....until a few months ago. I figured I just wasn't prone to it after all these years, and ran a short modest cycle of M1A. All good the first time around. Well, play with fire long enough, and you get burned. Into my second cycle of M1A is when all of a sudden I felt some pain in one of my nips. No itchiness or sensitivity preceded this, just a very small painful lump out of nowhere. I was also running low-dose torem while on, but it obviously wasn't strong enough. I've also been on TRT the past few years, and I think that could have something to do with it, as I had read where the test gets displaced by the anabolic at the AR and can convert to estro at a higher rate. Does this make sense? Anyway, I recently started a course of Ralox, and less than a week in, it already feels like the lump is starting to go down with barely any pain now. It never was visible at all, but I know it's there and I want it GONE! So far it seems the Ralox is working, but it will probably take several more weeks before I'll know for sure.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update....Ralox has virtually all but eliminated my small lump. Basically no more pain and can barely feel anything there now. Pretty effective, for me at least...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what I need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4