Grizzly82

Awards
Week 1-10 Test-E 500mg (tues/sat)
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu (mon/fri)
Aromasin on hand

PCT
Week 12-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 12-16 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

I've heard of people running Aromasin 10mg ED during the cycle, what are the opinions on that?

Should I run HCG as I have it up there? I've read of people running it for the last 5 weeks of using Test-E.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am not that familiar with HCG, I know some people stop that 1 week before PCT, but non the less I will let someone else familiar with it say something about that.

As far as your PCT goes, it seems to be just fine. Might add in some T-boosters to help bring everything back to normal levels ASAP like Tropinol or Intimidate. Its not needed but just a suggestion.

Why end Test-E in 10 weeks?

Grizzly82

Awards
I just figured 10 weeks would make ordering the gear easier. 500mg a week for 10 weeks = two 10ml vials of 500mg/ml right?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good. End the HCG a week or so before your start pct. You can add aromasin if you start to get high estrogen sides.

Like veaderko, you can also add a test booster (i like DAA) and a cortisol control supp into your pct if you want.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I just figured 10 weeks would make ordering the gear easier. 500mg a week for 10 weeks = two 10ml vials of 500mg/ml right?
yeah thats right. I was just curious thats all.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Good advice in here already, nothing new to add really except to add a natty t booster like DAA, Intimidate SRT, or Tropinol XP are very good additions to your PCT.