PCT for M-Sten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs??

zach255

Awards
Hey guys, first off this is will be my 3rd cycle. I have done two other cycles of 1 Andro Rde chrome, now I know this is a much stronger prohormone which is why im a lot more concerned with proper PCT/Cycle Assist. My stats are 6ft, 198lbs (not very lean, just came back from an injury). Goals for this cycle: looking to lower bodyfat and gain lean mass (from the reviews ive read that is a reasonable expectation from this product)

My question is if this PCT is ok/strong enough? I know this compound does not convert to estrogen, so no need for a AI on cycle but after cycle I have read multiple different opinions on what to do. MY PLAN: for on cycle support to take ProteX (is this good enough?) FOR PCT: Im wondering if Arom-X Rde is enough? or if I will need to take that AS-WELL as a serm like clomid? If clomid is necessary how should the dosing go? Ive never taken it before, this is the first time I am taking PCT seriously. Really wanting to maximize my gains/NOT get gyno, haha.

Any input is appreciated, thanks so much!

zach255

Awards
One thing I forgot to mention was that I am recently coming off a 2 month break due to a UCL injury in my left elbow. Would it be safe to take a cycle this soon? Assuming I don't lift like an idiot or anything like that. Currently my lifts are all weak as fuark due to the break, would I be able to keep most of my strength gains if I do proper pct? Although my main concern is mass gains and maintaining those.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
just get a SERM, cheap and effective. If want run a mild AI like e-control 2.0 or erase or something afterwards just a little past ur SERM

Herbs and spices are for pizza as one friend once told me (not for PCT)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would hold off on the PH and get back to your old shape before you run another cycle.