CrankyWankers Athletix Stack PCT w/ Nolva and Clomid

crankywanker

Awards
Hey everyone, I am currently into Week 2 of my PCT using BOTH Nolva and Clomid. I just received my Athletix Stack in the mail which is Division I, Formula-X and Titanium XL and I have a bottle of Formestane I will be adding. I have a problem with the SERMS however. I have always used Nolva and Clomid stacked together usually as 60mg/200mg the first week then the 2nd week down to 40mg/150mg then 3rd week down to 20mg/100mg and running that out til the 6 weeks was up. Now I've recently been told that I need to change this and only use 1 SERM. Can someone help me to understand this new way of PCT? I never used to do it this way before. I always did it with both together and everyone else used to on here as I remember but things change and so does knowledge. I'm recovering from a Superdrol/Testosterone Cyp cycle. I've done 8 cycles and I am 235lbs 10%bf. This is the first time I've had trouble recovering libido wise.

Currently this is all I know to do:

Weeks 1 --Nolva 60mg/Clomid 200mg
Weeks 2--Nolva40mg/Clomid 150mg
Weeks 3--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 4--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 5--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 6--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 8--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 9--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 10--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane

Thanks for the help and I'll be logging the Athletix PCT here. I just haven't got a solid plan on how to use my SERMS.
athletix_triple_large.jpg

Division 1 Ingredients
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract
Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran 400mg
Formula-X Ingredients
D-Aspartic-Acid 3000mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 2000mg
N-Acetyltyrosine 700mg
8:1:1 Instantized BCAA’s
L-Leucine 3000mg
L-Isoleucine 500mg
L-Valine 500mg
Titanium XL Ingredients
Fenugreek 50% Fenuside(compare to Testofen) 850mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate(LCLT) 800mg
Indole-3-Carbinol(I3C) 200mg

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't do that much...

Try this instead.

Weeks 1 --Nolva 40mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 2--Nolva 40mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 3--Nolva 20mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 4--Nolva 20mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day
Weeks 5- TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day
Weeks 6--TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day (taper off the Form the last week, lower dose everyday)

smt1

Awards
200mg of Clomid is unneeded, and can make you prone to side effects. 50-75mg is just as effective for HPTA recovery. You can combine with nolvadex or some other SERM if you want.