Can "NOVATEST XL" be used as a PCT

Sparticus

Awards
I just ordered the testosterone booster novatest xl and was wondering if i have to do a PCT with it or can i use it as a PCT for another supplement, as most PCT's are just testosterone boosters anyways. Also should i take a liver protector with this as well?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
"most" PCTs are NOT just test boosters. A proper PCT usually consist of at least a SERM.

WHY do you even want to use this product? how old are you? what "cycle" are you trying to run? sounds like you souldn't be doing anything other than a creatine and whey cycle.

How old are you, experience, weight, bf, lifts?

Sparticus

Awards
im 30, have been doing weights for a couple of yrs now, im not a body builder but do it to make myself look better and to make me feel better about the way i look. im 80-85kg and want to put on some more lean muscle mass and get better gains in my weights then i do now, ive tried createne before with not much benifit and i cannot have whey due to a dairy intolerence. I know a few ppl who are doing PH cycles and was looking to use this in the same way(i.e. a 4-6 week cycle). I know a PCT is more than just testosterone but i know it does boost your testosterone production to try to balance the hormones back to normal levels after cycle.
Can it be used as a PCT??

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your cycle is... IMO, OTC PCT can only be used for a VERY mild PH, or for people who are genetic freaks.

What cycle are you wanting to run? we need to know that before answering so we can tell you if you can use this as a PCT.

AdtheRock

Awards
Agree with gaijiniajapan, you need SERM, OTC AI's will not yield you bey enefits in this area. A lot of OTC will tell you this is what you need, but they are lieing (they just want sales!). Trust us, SERM or pay the price. Good luck!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
that's not anadrol, it's halodrol.
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol (Halodrol clone)

Halodrol 25mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester 500mg

Look up other people who have run H-Drol, and read up. It's a pretty mild PH from what I've read, so you can probably get away with just OTC PCT, but you should always have a SERM on hand. If anything, you can always low-dose a SERM just in case.

AdtheRock

Awards
that's not anadrol, it's halodrol.
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol (Halodrol clone)

Halodrol 25mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester 500mg

Look up other people who have run H-Drol, and read up. It's a pretty mild PH from what I've read, so you can probably get away with just OTC PCT, but you should always have a SERM on hand. If anything, you can always low-dose a SERM just in case.
My last hdrol clone cycle, went very acceptional. I dosed pct at 30/20/20/10 Nolva, with 3g DAA and of course all the prerequisites and kept 90% of my gains. But supernova H4 is a "Halodrol" clone, I have had just one gym mate take, seen ok results. I am still up in the air about this form of halodrol. How were your gains Sparticus?

Sparticus

Awards
i havnt done a cycle yet, but i am researching what i need to do one

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
i havnt done a cycle yet, but i am researching what i need to do one
Good for you. Research a lot before starting.

I would recommend an all in one cycle support supplement like AI's cycle support or CEL's cycle assist, one if powder, one is capsule form.
In addition, a good multi, milk thistle (cheap, preload this instead of the more expensive cycle support supps), and EFA's

For PCT, from what I've read with HDrol (I've never used this BTW, only SD, and I always used a serm) you COULD get by w/o a SERM, but you should always have a SERM on hand. There's debate over which SERM to use, and everyone responds differently, but nolva/tamoxifen would be a good starting point, you could also look into clomid and torem. In addition to the SERM, it's easiest to pick up a package or all in one PCT support supplement, which is available from several mfg's out there. A favorite of mine is PP's TRS stack (pm a rep for a discount code). It's a bit pricey, but the TRS + and SERM is all you need.

AdtheRock

Awards
Good for you. Research a lot before starting.

I would recommend an all in one cycle support supplement like AI's cycle support or CEL's cycle assist, one if powder, one is capsule form.
In addition, a good multi, milk thistle (cheap, preload this instead of the more expensive cycle support supps), and EFA's

For PCT, from what I've read with HDrol (I've never used this BTW, only SD, and I always used a serm) you COULD get by w/o a SERM, but you should always have a SERM on hand. There's debate over which SERM to use, and everyone responds differently, but nolva/tamoxifen would be a good starting point, you could also look into clomid and torem. In addition to the SERM, it's easiest to pick up a package or all in one PCT support supplement, which is available from several mfg's out there. A favorite of mine is PP's TRS stack (pm a rep for a discount code). It's a bit pricey, but the TRS + and SERM is all you need.
To quote on this, my second C.E.L. Hdrol I used a OTC PCT called PCT Revolution by Redefine Nutrition, it came with a DAA stack for around 35$. I kept most of my gains and had no after cycle effects, everyones body is different but this source worked well for me, good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6
pumpking Anabolics 10
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 0