The future of PCT (Post cycle therapy) Is here, How to run the perfect PCT.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russianstar, this info is copyrited.

So what is PCT

PCT or post cycle therapy used to involve a SERM.. for example, nolvadex and or clomid, some Hcg (Human chorionic gonadotropin) and some Anti-estrogens or A.I's (Aromatase inhibitors).

Using these you would first have your SERM, Clomid that works as a selective estrogen receptor modulator that increases production of gonadotropins by inhibiting negative feedback on the hypothalamus, so stimulating your leydig cells to start producing testosterone.

When you run steroids gonadotropin-releasing hormone is negated in the testes as Anabolic steroids mimic the body's natural testosterone, and therefore trigger the hypothalamus to shutdown, In turn the (GnRH) gonadotrophin-releasing hormone is shutdown and thats needed to trigger LH luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland, from there LH would normaly travel to the testes to signal production of testosterone, and release.
Hcg though works as leteinizing hormone and prevents the shutdown of testes. Or in PCT stimulates the testes through its route of in effect mimicking LH, to much though and you cause more shutdown, this is because Hcg is being supplied exogenously, or in other words LH is being supplied exogenously, so as your body is no longer producing LH the hypothalamus will be given a signal to stop producing GnRH... NOT GOOD.
There are other sides too if your not using an A.I gyno on Hcg can be a real concern, as can water retention.
Then you have your A.I this helps to get rid of water gained on the cycle, it can stimulate testosterone release through negative feedback, and as your own test levels start to rise it prevents aromatisation and possible gyno or other sides, they can be used on cycle too to prevent the sides associated with aromatisable compounds like Testosterone and dianabol.
Worst thing is that they can cause Hypercholesterolemia, or high blood cholesterol, wich in turn can cause diseases like cardiovascular disease. This is because estrogen is needed for optimal health, so the use of A.I's should be limited, especialy if your not using a 5-ar inhibitor, if you are they allow for some estrogen to still circulate, so high blood cholesterol shouldnt be a concern.

This old style of PCT if youve used it , probably helped you to recover within 3-4 weeks, but its quite likely you lost some of your strength, and some of your muscle that you gained on cycle..And perhaps you put on a little bit of fat too, The reason being is that you need an anabolic to keep progressing or to prevent muscle loss, you need something that acts as a anti cortisol as levels sky rocket when a cycle finishes.

Imagine being able to pile on more muscle. prevent any sides, loose more fat, gain strength and recover with ease during a pct.

RThis is what you need.

1).6MG of cjc-1295dac. GH releaser
2).1 bottle of Sarms s1. Anabolic
3).1 bottle of forma-stanzolol A.I and 5-alpha reductase inhibitor.
4). 2 HCGenerate
5).1 Bulbine natalensis Natural A.I and most powerfull test booster on the market

Week 1-3) 2mg weekly of cjc-1295dac divided into 4 500mcg doses.

Weeks 1-4) 10 mg of Ostarine osta-sarm

Weeks 1-4) 60 mg daily of Forma stanozolol. A lower dose will allow for some estrogen wich is vital for test recovery, if any sides like gyno start to be noticed this can be ramped up to 150mg ed until the gyno subsides.

Weeks 1-2) 10 caps hcgenerate Weeks 3-4 5 caps daily.

Weeks 1-4) Bulbine natalensis... dose to be revealed.

You can add in anything else that you fancy, but to be honest there is no real need, youve got muscle cell proliferation and raised GH levels (one of your most anabolic hormones) from the cjc-1295dac, fat loss and raised energy levels.

You have very powerfull anabolic activity from the new s1 sARM, 5-7lbs of muscle is easily achievable during pct with this combination of products, plus s1 significantly lowers body fat.

The incredibly effective Forma stanozolol is more than capable of reducing any risks caused by prolactin and estrogen, and causes a hardening effect, protects the hairline and prostate, and will help increase test levels through negative feedback, while preventing estrogen from binding to receptors.

The HCGenerate not the same as real Hcg, but very effective, Causes your leydig cells to START PRODUCING testosterone, no not stimulate its release as test boosters like d-aa do, Fadogia causes the leydig cells to start working, and then causes a release of testosterone too.. so when your shut down it actualy works like Hcg, just look at the reviews on how effective this product is.
Its very effective at blocking cortisol wich sky rockets once you come of AAS.

Finaly the new product x, Bulbine Natalensis, The rodent data suggests a testosterone boost of 347% compared to baseline, while lowering estrogen by 35%, how many test boosters do that.... NONE, D-aa as good as it is can cause quite a large raise in estrogen levels, the more test the more estrogen, in fact its involved with the aromatisation of testosterone.
Bulbine is an effective A.I in its own right, but its ability to stimulate TESTOSTERONE RELEASE from the testes puts in a world of its own.

If you want to have a side free, PCT and keep gaining, keep loosing fat, feel good, Then use this PCT as a guide to do just that, The future of PCT is here

Some questions ive been asked.

Asked by Gamer2be08

Now would you recommend clomid be added to your future PCT? Or would the HCGenerate honestly be a replacement, with all those other goodies in place?

Answer...

You could easily add in clomid if you felt it was needed, normaly Serms are used because they were the most effective at increasing the production of gonadotropins by inhibiting negative feedback on the hypothalamus, this is because when you come of cycle your Shutdown, so your loosing muscle instantly, Well by running 2 anabolics one of wich is GH based, and the other a potent sARM, you allow for a longer period in wich to recover your own test production.
Well Hcgenerate will cause the testes to start producing test again, or reproduce however you look at it, And the dose of forma will cause a small amount of negative feedback, therefore raising the amount of test produced.
The other reason clomid and nolva are used is because they bind to the estrogen receptors in our bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen on areas like the mammary gland. So the chance of gyno is reduced. To be honest though you recover in spite of clomid, its a synthetic estrogen and brings a number of sides, and nolva has many of its own unsavoury characteristics.
Well forma is very effective in this department too, its used to treat breast cancer, the kind caused by estrogen, so estrogen dependent tumors.
It also acts on the production of aldosterone, this is the main cause of water retention, and sodium retention, and through that action its believed that formestane may be an effective treatment for kidney problems, as it blocks Aldosterone from being able to store sodium and secrete potassium. So you look drier and lower your bp during pct, something that clomid and nolva can both contribute too.
The other thing is, clomid and nolva though helping to restore test production, put extra stress on the kidneys and liver, and can play games with your emtions, clomid can also damage the occular recptor, They both lower localised igf-1 levels too.

This Future PCT contains everything to negate high blood pressure and estrogen concerns, it allows for the kidneys and liver to recover.
Protects the prostate and hair line.
Restores testosterone production in a far more balanced way, so side effects are reduced.
Reduces cortisol, and water retention.
Increases fat loss even in a low testosterone atmosphere, through the novel action of the potent sARM S1 although s4 could be used to this effect too at a dose of 50mg, though i cant reccommend the use of s4.

Asked by knowall.

I love this pct a lot. I would just use igf-1 in place of the cjc, what do you think?

Answer

Personaly with the amount of muscle cell proliferation, and the amount of carbs you need to eat with Igf-lr3 i dont see much use from it during pct, the idea of the cjc is a raise in GH, wich in turn increases localised igf-1 levels, though not to the same degree as igf-lr3.
Igf is perfect on cycle as you have to eat quite a lot of carbs, at least 70g just after using it, and 70g a few hours later at a minimum, plus its perfect to have the synergy of muscle cell growth from the AAS, and the muscle cell proliferation from the isolated effects of the igf-lr3..
Igf doesnt boost gh levels, GH is far more important during pct, as GH will maintain muscle size, nitric oxide wich causes an elevation in free test, plus it has anabolic effects of its own, and its use for 3 weeks isnt too expensive while delivering some pretty hefty results, Anyone who has done just 3 weeks of cjc-1295 DAC will agree that you see some nice results without putting yourself out of pocket.

Asked by jUstmUscles.

I have tried your protocol and had great results after 2 cycles fast recovery and gained 5lbs after a test tren winny cycle, im glad you posted this up, when will product x be out?

Answer

Soon bro as soon as it is il post it up!!! Possibly 3 weeks from n2bm.

Kind regards RS

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russian thank you for fulfilling my request. I'm pretty rushed right now so can't read it all the way through but I'm bookmarking this.

I'm so excited to read through this... I've been waiting for this for a while now.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is a post scarcity future - isn't this like a $400 PCT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is this copyrighted?

lol

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russian thank you for fulfilling my request. I'm pretty rushed right now so can't read it all the way through but I'm bookmarking this.

I'm so excited to read through this... I've been waiting for this for a while now.
Thanks man. Im glad you asked me to post this up, its all down to you bro.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I know that my health has no cost, and im fed up of failed pcts where users get tons of sides and end up forking out a fortune on extras and delay there recovery, i can get it all for about 300 dollars.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I know that my health has no cost, and im fed up of failed pcts where users get tons of sides and end up forking out a fortune on extras and delay there recovery, i can get it all for about 300 dollars.
Fair enough. Would running it without peptides and SARM be sufficient for most users to simply restore HPTA?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got everything except the phytoserms247, for under $250. I agree with Russianstar 100% you can't put a price on your health..

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to emphasize, the sARMS dont help your recover HPTA what they do is allow for maximal anabolism without suppression.
You cant pick and choose off this list, the combination is what works together, i know some will advocate only using sARMS as a bridge, but like this you still gain and keep your gains during a pct, the time when most gains are lost.
Hcgenerate has a massive following, i didnt design it, but after using it i cant stress enough how well it stimulates the leydig cells to start producing test. As well as its ability to raise dhea levels, and lower cortisol.
Its the perfect combo, but please dont rely on a sARM to restore your test levels... it aint happening, use the combination, and youve got the best PCT available. Think of it as a mini lean mass cycle at the end of your anabolic cycle.

RS

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything i write is owned by my company, if its copied you pay a fine... simple.
you can copywright something that advocates the use of SARMs and Peptides?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
you can copywright something that advocates the use of SARMs and Peptides?
Apparently... i havent mentioned wich brand.. all i can say is i have the manufacturers permission in this area.. What i will say is this, if you take any supplement you do so at your own risk, I suggest how they can be used effectivley with what most would call extremely moderate doses, and still get outstanding results.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russian You are a very smart dude. Glad I got to meet you!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this in case people think its just another pct thread... as soon as i get some reviews on it il post them up.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Give me product-x and I'm good-to-go!!! Come on N2BM, quit holding out....

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Give me product-x and I'm good-to-go!!! Come on N2BM, quit holding out....[/QUOT

About 3 weeks max, drop me your email in a pm and il tell you personaly the date of its release as soon as we know.

Take care bro, RS

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the idea of this. Would like more info on the new test booster.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Give me product-x and I'm good-to-go!!! Come on N2BM, quit holding out....[/QUOT

About 3 weeks max, drop me your email in a pm and il tell you personaly the date of its release as soon as we know.

Take care bro, RS
Thank, bro. I tried pming you but I don't know if it went through....so my email is: [email protected] Thanks, again and looking forward to putting this stack to the test. Greig

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Like the idea of this. Would like more info on the new test booster.
As soon as the write up is finished il post everything here.

RS

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Dang.... Another solid RS write up. Seriously you do us a all a great service with these write up- well written, innovative, and cutting edge. Really, thank you.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Quick question RS- what do think about running this protocol as a standalone " cycle"? Seems as if it would work well in that regards. What, if any, changes would you make, if someone were to use this way? Thanks.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic thread, on a side note maybe running some S1 standalone soon

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump is NTBM going to make a Bulbine product?