PCT for 8 week cycle of EPI

S

soujerz

Awards
Finishing my 8th week of E-stane week one 20mg week two 30mg week three 40mg week five - eight 50mg. Felt very lethargic at the beginning but added Bulk powder D-Aspartic Acid and have felt real good since also using Cycle Assist once at night but 6 caps, 10 grams taurine daily with cissus and glucosamine. My third run of PH, did havoc a two years ago, h-drol about a year ago and now epi again. No sides to report, the first epi cycle had terrible back pumps and lethargism, and much more shrinkage to my testes. This time around they got smaller but much less then my first run, guess the Aspartic Acid is keeping LH up and helping with test levels.

Going to start PCT soon, I have Liquid Clomid and Arimidex research grade. Also have novedex xt, and 6-bromo on hand with activate extreme and tribulus, and still have a bunch of Aspartic Acid to use. Wondering if i should run the 6 bromo and novedex with clomid and arimidex or over kill? or should i use clomid and arimidex week 1-4 of pct and then week 4-8 of pct use bromo and novedex? Reason being last hdrol cycle ran clomid at 100 mg week 1, 2 and then 50 mg week 3,4 but got very emotional on clomid and felt just not like myself.

Also can you take Lean Xtreme with food? or empty stomach only?

T

TheOne310

Awards
Why did you run 8 weeks of Epi?
why not? people recommend 8 week maxes on illegal AAS such as anavar/ Winnie, but why not epithio?

you should be fine with the clomid, as long as you got it at a reputable place. RC sites have been underdosing their products lately and u don't want to find out when it's too late. 100 for 7-10 days and 50 for the rest of the 30 days. you can extend after that if u so feel, I would add in a test booster 2 weeks after u begin clomid to raise your test levels. If u use it In the beginning of pct you'll be boosting low test levels. more bang for the buck and better fir your body if u raise test levels raised by clomid

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
why not? people recommend 8 week maxes on illegal AAS such as anavar/ Winnie, but why not epithio?

you should be fine with the clomid, as long as you got it at a reputable place. RC sites have been underdosing their products lately and u don't want to find out when it's too late. 100 for 7-10 days and 50 for the rest of the 30 days. you can extend after that if u so feel, I would add in a test booster 2 weeks after u begin clomid to raise your test levels. If u use it In the beginning of pct you'll be boosting low test levels. more bang for the buck and better fir your body if u raise test levels raised by clomid
8 weeks on a methylated steriod is too much IMO. Very harsh on the liver.

T

TheOne310

Awards
with appropriate support supps your liver will be MORE than fine. do you know that cancer patients ingest 3-4 times the bodybuilding dose of Oral AAS for 6-8 months at a time? their livers survived, the human body is something people underestimate.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
with appropriate support supps your liver will be MORE than fine. do you know that cancer patients ingest 3-4 times the bodybuilding dose of Oral AAS for 6-8 months at a time? their livers survived, the human body is something people underestimate.
It is your body do what you want. I am just offering a opinion. Why do 8 weeks of Epi when the last 3-4 weeks is not going improve gains that much and could increase sides alot.

T

TheOne310

Awards
I understand your concern, we are risking our bodies well being each tine we consume any type of dietary supplement.

S

soujerz

Awards
8 weeks on a methylated steriod is too much IMO. Very harsh on the liver.
everyone is entitled to their opinion but 8 weeks on EPI was fine for me. I am 6'4'' tall 235lbs at around 10% bodyfat, so 50 mgs for 5 out of the 8 weeks was fine for me. I did use cycle assist, did not drink any alcohol, and I ate healthy lots of Psyllium husk with my shakes and protein pancakes, carbs consisted of mainly oat meal, sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, green beans, celery. Protein was Cod fish, chicken breast, eye round, eggs, whey. fat was olive oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil, flax oil, PB, almonds, walnuts, flax seed meal.

5 meals each 15 grams fat, 15-30 grams carbs, 50 grams protein. for 10 weeks now, and i feel great.

I really wish people would realize how bad their livers are from all the processed foods you eat. Im not even talking mc donalds or burger king, which isn't even food IMO, i mean even normal foods like cheerios, or hot pockets or regular PB are so processed and anything good is removed and preservatives and corn syrup are added. Ever see peoples livers who eat high saturated fat diets. Its disgusting.

IMO i think being 28 having done prohormones 4 times before this not starting till i was way past puberty, 23, i could have stacked h-drol with the Epi and it would have been less severe then a cycle of superdrol but thats my opinion and it stinks just like yours.

S

soujerz

Awards
It is your body do what you want. I am just offering a opinion. Why do 8 weeks of Epi when the last 3-4 weeks is not going improve gains that much and could increase sides alot.
How are you qualified to know this or is this only from your own use and reading others comments? First off epithio is really understudied as far as human affects are and mostly all the studies come from china. From using the epithio it wasn't untill weeks 5-8 where i really started getting hard and vasculard dropping bodyfat while maintaing all my mass. It worked great and i felt fine better then any other orals i have done. I agree with the previous post AAS are given to aids and cancer patients whose bodies are already in extreme cata-bolic states and they are fine. Again i do agree any oral is bad for the liver but when used in the proper manner and respect they work fine on highend doses for 8 weeks. Going longer then that or starting another cycle too soon is what i feel would start to give you complications and really bad side effects.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
How are you qualified to know this or is this only from your own use and reading others comments? First off epithio is really understudied as far as human affects are and mostly all the studies come from china. From using the epithio it wasn't untill weeks 5-8 where i really started getting hard and vasculard dropping bodyfat while maintaing all my mass. It worked great and i felt fine better then any other orals i have done. I agree with the previous post AAS are given to aids and cancer patients whose bodies are already in extreme cata-bolic states and they are fine. Again i do agree any oral is bad for the liver but when used in the proper manner and respect they work fine on highend doses for 8 weeks. Going longer then that or starting another cycle too soon is what i feel would start to give you complications and really bad side effects.
Even the people that make it IBE would not suggest a 8 week ED run on it. Damn people pulsing it only go 8 weeks. Like I said it your body do as you please but it is people who go over the recommended dosages or weeks on cycle(your lucky you are fine)that have got alot of these thing banned or end up screwing themself up.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
everyone is entitled to their opinion but 8 weeks on EPI was fine for me. I am 6'4'' tall 235lbs at around 10% bodyfat, so 50 mgs for 5 out of the 8 weeks was fine for me. I did use cycle assist, did not drink any alcohol, and I ate healthy lots of Psyllium husk with my shakes and protein pancakes, carbs consisted of mainly oat meal, sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, green beans, celery. Protein was Cod fish, chicken breast, eye round, eggs, whey. fat was olive oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil, flax oil, PB, almonds, walnuts, flax seed meal.

5 meals each 15 grams fat, 15-30 grams carbs, 50 grams protein. for 10 weeks now, and i feel great.

I really wish people would realize how bad their livers are from all the processed foods you eat. Im not even talking mc donalds or burger king, which isn't even food IMO, i mean even normal foods like cheerios, or hot pockets or regular PB are so processed and anything good is removed and preservatives and corn syrup are added. Ever see peoples livers who eat high saturated fat diets. Its disgusting.

IMO i think being 28 having done prohormones 4 times before this not starting till i was way past puberty, 23, i could have stacked h-drol with the Epi and it would have been less severe then a cycle of superdrol but thats my opinion and it stinks just like yours.
i guess its safe to say you had pre and post bloodwork to prove you are/were 'fine' ?

if you have them, you should post them. i'm sure everyone would love to be relieved of this silly myth of liver damage

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol cancer patients arent given ANABOLIC ANDROGENIC STEROIDS.

they are given corticosteroids though......

like prednisolone, methylprednisolone, dexamethasone,hydrocortisone, etc

Now, if you can furnish some legit sources for cancer patients given ANABOLIC steroids for 6-8 months ill say you are amazing.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Lets assume you really meant AIDS related chronic muscle wasting.

It is true these patients are given anabolic steroids to reverse muscle wasting .

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8970686

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16540931

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12646793

In the end, though, these are terminal AIDS patients.....''healthy'' is relative. Long term

sides like atherosclerosis and liver damage don't even come to mind......because sadly

these people won't be around to see them.