What to take during and after PH

dothereject

Awards
Im thinking about taking spawn or a product like it. I know you needa take a PCT and things to protect liver and blood pressure, what do you guys recommend? I heard Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support tries covering all that but thats more of a thing to take during the PH not as a PCT. What have you guys taken during PH

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
on Cycle take Cycle Assist of Cycle Support

PCT get a serm (nolva), test booster (PCS), and cortisol control product (reduce xt)

That should cover all your bases

dothereject

Awards
three things for PCT? that sounds a little over the top

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

dothereject

Awards
isnt the serm(nolva) already a test booster? which do you prefer, cycle assist or cycle support. how necessary is the cortisol control

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
isnt the serm(nolva) already a test booster? which do you prefer, cycle assist or cycle support. how necessary is the cortisol control
I like cycle assist just cause its capped. Cortisol control isnt a must, but if you look at most PCTs ppl have it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
go check out a steroid profile on nolva or wikipedia it.

Id go w/ cycle assist, for the same reason of it being capped.

Id add a cortisol blocker, your body is under a lot of stress while taking ph/ds.

dothereject

Awards
what does capped mean, ive read about nolva already, id prob go with that it seems like a lot of ppl take nolva but what about clomid? and what test booster do u guys recommend

ato ucf

You could try low dosing nolva and take a look at primordial's TRS and youll have all your bases covered.

If not theres a sticky on pct somewhere that has great information... too tired to look for it. Nolva, a test booster (I've used Diesel Test its pretty good), and a cortisol blocker to help not reverse what you did with the PH. Cort blockers are more necessary after actual cycles but can definitely still be helpful after something like Spawn.

I've heard of people have some gyno issues with nolva after tren-PH's which is one of the two compounds in Spawn due to nolva slightly upregulating progesterone receptors, but I honestly wouldnt be to worried about it as long as have everything else in line.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what does capped mean, ive read about nolva already, id prob go with that it seems like a lot of ppl take nolva but what about clomid? and what test booster do u guys recommend
capped means in a pill.

clomiphene helps restart hpta function, i prefer it.

test booster- CEL PCT Assist

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go with PCS for a test booster

also if you are just gonna run one serm, go with nolva (imo)