Post cycle need advice

copenhagenguy

Awards
Alright well i first off I am 25 years old 6 foot 1 215lbs. and looking to put on 10 or 15 lbs. I have been checking out reviews and researching for a couple of weeks. Went into the nutrition store and talked to some of the guys there and they said that I should try Tren extreme made by american cellular labs. I want to run a 4 week cycle with this and they said that i should use androbolix made by biorythem as my pct and also liver extreme by american cellular labs. I just wanted to see if this would be ok cause im sure that guys on here have much more first had experience than the guys working at the store. please let me know if this will work and if i should add anything or use a different pct, any help will be appriciated. Also this is my first cycle with tren or any other prohormone. Thanks
I also wanted to say that I have been lifting since i was a freshman in Highschool and am taking a preworkout creatine 2-3 protien shakes a day, and also a multivitiman every morning.

Last edited:
BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle, I'd look into Havoc, 3-AD, or something with good gain potenial, but less likely to cause sides. It seems every other thread I read is a noob that has run a tren compound and is having trouble with sides or gyno. Hmmm, never heard of Androbolix, but looks like a test booster w/ trione. I'd look into getting some Clomid if you are set on running Tren Xtreme. I'd also hold off on the creatine while on cycle and save it til pct. Looks like you have alot more research to do. Good luck.

copenhagenguy

Awards
So is there some trusted site or store where you can get clomid. Everyone talks about having it around in case of gyno but no one says where to find it. Thanks for the info.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So is there some trusted site or store where you can get clomid. Everyone talks about having it around in case of gyno but no one says where to find it. Thanks for the info.
no on ehere can tell you where to go and get a SERM, because it's a script and is illegal to possess unless you have a doc note. it is a black market item.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run high dose hdrol first cycle with pcs and dthc for pct and cs for your on cycle needs. And pre load hawthorne and NAC 10 days before cycle

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I would run high dose hdrol first cycle with pcs and dthc for pct and cs for your on cycle needs. And pre load hawthorne and NAC 10 days before cycle

Good advice for a first cycle.:thumbsup:

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Alright well i first off I am 25 years old 6 foot 1 215lbs. and looking to put on 10 or 15 lbs. I have been checking out reviews and researching for a couple of weeks. Went into the nutrition store and talked to some of the guys there and they said that I should try Tren extreme made by american cellular labs. I want to run a 4 week cycle with this and they said that i should use androbolix made by biorythem as my pct and also liver extreme by american cellular labs. I just wanted to see if this would be ok cause im sure that guys on here have much more first had experience than the guys working at the store. please let me know if this will work and if i should add anything or use a different pct, any help will be appriciated. Also this is my first cycle with tren or any other prohormone. Thanks
I also wanted to say that I have been lifting since i was a freshman in Highschool and am taking a preworkout creatine 2-3 protien shakes a day, and also a multivitiman every morning.
If you don't have access to nolva or clomid, i would not suggest running this compound.