never really tried any besides trib. but i am on v2 right now and i love it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I your opinion what is the best natty test booster out there
DTH is without a doubt the best option. There are tons on logs and user feedback on here that surely back my statement.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH is without a doubt the best option. There are tons on logs and user feedback on here that surely back my statement.
I have heard lots of good things about DTH, when I'm done my 3 month stack I will take a month off, then I will have to try DTH.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
DTH looks good. I have just finished my PCT for a T-Roid cycle and was planning on staying clean until maybe next January. DTH might be a good option to keep me going over summer. What kind of gains can i expect form it?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TRS by PP
Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance has all you need for a complete PCT option !

supershah

supershah

Awards
How about a regular ZMA, tribulus terrestris and those stuffs?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib and DTHC is nothing but a wast of money. I have tried both and got nothing.
DHEA - **** in a bottle.

The only natural product I ever noticed any thing on is Activate Extreme.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Stoked is also very good because of the tranresversitol it has in it. Not only a test booster but a good antioxidant. DTHC and Activate Xtreme are also very good.
Very solid, sound and proven products right there. All 3.:dl:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
DTHC so far has impressed me with all of the claims that come with it. The water retention drop alone from it is a plus. I'm 37 feeling 20 again looking ripped. I just took my first dose of Sunami with DTHC. I'm dosing 3 DTHC a day and 3 Sunami starting today. This is my second bottle of DT. DTHC is a staple supplement for me now because of how it makes me feel.

As you can see from my signature, I'm not someone runs around buying up all of the popular supps on the forum. I got it because of the ingredient list and TripDog's experience with it. I forget to take a Multi but not my DT.

I do not work for Chuck or get free product whatsoever. Oh and thanks again Chuck for giving me back my MOJO.

SemperFi9999

Awards
"The One" :p since ppl are claiming it's DTHC. J/k. I'd have to say DTHC and I like Act Xtreme tool

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have to go with Activate xtreme or one that many wont give a chance is testostrogrow hp2. It is time released and I have had great results with it. I also like vitrix. Im surprised nobody has said that

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I have tried:
Tribex, Vitrix, Tribuloid, Endotest, T-bomb II, Blue Rhino, Activate (the original), PowerFull (the original), DTHC, 6-oxo, Hyperdrol/MassFX, Testdrive, Stoked and Regenesen.

I've probably tried a few more and just don't remember.

The only ones that worked for me were Tribuloid, 6-oxo, and regenesen. Initially I didn't think Regenesen did anything, but when I stopped taking it I realized I was wrong. I was using it to help me recover and regain some strength after injury and laziness.

T-bomb II made my muscles fuller, but didn't give me any strength gains. My bench increase 20lbs on both 6-oxo and Tribuloid.

I didn't get to finish Stoked due to illness so I won't include that as not working for me.