Is one bottle of LiquiNolva enough?

Parker91

Awards
Im doing a M-drol cycle of 3 weeks. 10/10/20
Im ordering a bottle of LiquiNolva and it cost $60 so I'd rather not order 2
Is one going to be enough?
It says 30ml @ 25mg/ml
What should I cycle it at?
Also, is M-drol alright to stack with Anator p70?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Means it contains 25mg per ml. This means you will have 30 servings of 25mg or 750 mg total. As far as how you should dose it, that's up to you and your body and what you have learned from research. I hope some of this has helped. How old are you?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Should be plenty, but I'd shop around because that is really expensive. Should be looking more around 30-40 bucks for 60mls.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a M-drol cycle of 3 weeks. 10/10/20
Im ordering a bottle of LiquiNolva and it cost $60 so I'd rather not order 2
Is one going to be enough?
It says 30ml @ 25mg/ml
What should I cycle it at?
Also, is M-drol alright to stack with Anator p70?
Dont' buy LiquiNolva from the place ending with "guys". You can find it for the same price elsewhere and get twice as much.

Parker91

Awards
Hmm
yeah it was the "guys," but yeah I'll keep looking around.
I was planning on doing 20/20/10/10 or maybe even 30/20/10/10 which I will would have enough at 30ml @ 25mg/ml, correct?

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yup, if you buy it elsewhere you should even have enough to run it at 40/30/20/10 for around $40. Keep in mind a lot of people don't take the Nolva every day. Due to the ridiculously long half life, if you miss a day here and there it's no big deal.

Parker91

Awards
Damn, well thats good to hear.
I'm trying to find another source but having difficulty as to I don't want to buy anything from anywhere not secure or sketchy.
But thankyou for the info

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well your Research is going to have to be a little Innovative when you're on the Net

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
damn the liquid nolva is expensive from those "guys"..wut about the other one that has "cem products" they look kinda shady.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"guys" is very overpriced. There are cheaper options out there as these guys have said.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I dunno...... if you buy in bulk, "guys" is a much better deal.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
maybe a dumb question but, what should I use to measure out the proper dosage? does it come with a dripper?(assuming not)

SemperFi9999

Awards
maybe a dumb question but, what should I use to measure out the proper dosage? does it come with a dripper?(assuming not)
Yes it does. One dropper full = 60ml, assuming you get the 1800mg/30ml bottle.

HHHTheGame

Awards
It'll come with one, but just go to Walgreens and ask for a children's dropper. It measures out every .5mL

rurouni125

Awards
I got mine from the guys and got 6 bottles for $238 shipped. Which seems fair enough plus ill probably have enough for many cycles.