My new and Best cycle...PCT is the Problem

jusajus

Awards
My question is what type of PCT is really necessary with this cycle? What would you guys do for your PCT if you were gonna run this cycle?

what products at what doses?

Please give me some helpful feed back.

CYCLE

CEL's H-DROL
50/50/75/75/75

*ORIGINAL* 4-AD
900/900/900/900/900

PCT

(This is what i was thinking)
SERM? -nolvadex@ 40/40/20/20 (is nolvadex the right choice?)
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER- Anabolic Innovations PCT(weeks 5-8...after serm)
Cycle Support- Anabolic Innovations
Creatine

CYCLE SUPPORT
2 weeks pre-cycle/during cycle/during PCT

*this cycle is hypothetical of course and just for educational purposes*

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
its plenty enough bro but instead of the test booster you can take 6 oxo and inversely increase the dosage as the nolvadex dosage goes down

nolva 40/40/20/20 and 6 oxo 300/300/600/600

this way no estro rebound you will be completely covered

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I've got some H-drol, I might run it later this year and maybe even risk using reversitol for PCT since it's a bit more mild.

jusajus

Awards
I've got some H-drol, I might run it later this year and maybe even risk using reversitol for PCT since it's a bit more mild.
What does that have to do with this thread(im not being mean)? Are you saying that you suggest just using reversitol on this cycle alone for PCT? and you don't think a serm is necessary for this cycle?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
If I was running H-drol solo, I might consider using reversitol but you're stacking it with 4-AD so would without question run a serm.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My question is what type of PCT is really necessary with this cycle? What would you guys do for your PCT if you were gonna run this cycle?

what products at what doses?

Please give me some helpful feed back.

CYCLE

CEL's H-DROL
50/50/75/75/75

*ORIGINAL* 4-AD
900/900/900/900/900

PCT

(This is what i was thinking)
SERM? -nolvadex@ 40/40/20/20 (is nolvadex the right choice?)
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER- Anabolic Innovations PCT(weeks 5-8...after serm)
Cycle Support- Anabolic Innovations
Creatine

CYCLE SUPPORT
2 weeks pre-cycle/during cycle/during PCT

*this cycle is hypothetical of course and just for educational purposes*
SERM is unecessary, but if you want to use Novla, go for 20/20/10/10, add in PCS on third week and run it for 8 weeks, not 5.

jusajus

Awards
SERM is unecessary, but if you want to use Novla, go for 20/20/10/10, add in PCS on third week and run it for 8 weeks, not 5.
you said run PCS "8weeks". do you mean run PCS for the entire time along with the nolva? cause what i was planning was to run it after the nolva during the last week of the nolva then continue running the PCS for weeks 5,6,7,and 8. thats what i meant by 5-8.
So do you think i should run PCS from week 1 all the way to week 8 of my PCT???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you said run PCS "8weeks". do you mean run PCS for the entire time along with the nolva? cause what i was planning was to run it after the nolva during the last week of the nolva then continue running the PCS for weeks 5,6,7,and 8. thats what i meant by 5-8.
So do you think i should run PCS from week 1 all the way to week 8 of my PCT???
NO,what I meant is do not wait till week 5,start on week 3-6, could run it for another 4 weeks, so a total of 8 weeks if you please, which I do recommend for many reasons, but no longer than 8.

jusajus

Awards
You guys are awesome for helping me through these questions. Im one to make sure that everything is in perfect place before i move on. So i need to have all my supps in my possession, all my questions answered, my diet completely planned, my lifting routine planned etc.... So you guys are doing my a huge service "reps" are otw...

(Hypothetically)
You think this cycle is a good step up? i ran 2 cycles of 3ad no problems.

the 4ad is expired and it shouldn't sit around any longer. Thats why a stack would be necessary sooner then later. i suppose?

also the toxicity of the methylated compounds, i.e. h-drol... makes me think that a stack may improve gains and keep someone from having to use some of the harsher methyl's......

ANY THOUGHT?

if i were to use reversitol instead of nolva what would my pct look like?:think:
thanks guys

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You guys are awesome for helping me through these questions. Im one to make sure that everything is in perfect place before i move on. So i need to have all my supps in my possession, all my questions answered, my diet completely planned, my lifting routine planned etc.... So you guys are doing my a huge service "reps" are otw...

(Hypothetically)
You think this cycle is a good step up? i ran 2 cycles of 3ad no problems.

the 4ad is expired and it shouldn't sit around any longer. Thats why a stack would be necessary sooner then later. i suppose?

also the toxicity of the methylated compounds, i.e. h-drol... makes me think that a stack may improve gains and keep someone from having to use some of the harsher methyl's......

ANY THOUGHT?

if i were to use reversitol instead of nolva what would my pct look like?:think:
thanks guys
since you are taking h-drol with 4-ad, reversitol is applicable.
go 3/2/2/1, should do the trick
h-drol can deliver more gains than 3-ad because it is methylated, however with toxicity comes more sides, regardless, h-drol has low sides because it has a very slow-release to it, making it easier to mantain gains.

jusajus

Awards
im pretty set on using h-drol but is there something that may stack better that is still mild in liver toxicity?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its plenty enough bro but instead of the test booster you can take 6 oxo and inversely increase the dosage as the nolvadex dosage goes down

nolva 40/40/20/20 and 6 oxo 300/300/600/600

this way no estro rebound you will be completely covered

no.....

if you use the AI, start at 300 and run it for 4 weeks and taper the dose last few days.

however 40mg nolva is too high.

PCT

Nolva: 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10
PCS: 4 caps per day starting week 3

would be more then enough to cover this cycle.

if you would like to run an AI

Nolva: same as above
6oxo: starting in week 3 use 300mg for 4 weeks and taper down the last few days.

now its up to u to choose :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use reversitol the new PCT would look like this...

Reversitol: 3/2/2/1
P C S:______/4/4/4/4

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Yah I was going to say what crazy said.. don't spike up the 6-ox then just drop it. Taper down at the end