Post cycle therapy and Headaches

J

Jessman85

Awards
Wasup everyone. I recently ran test prop/ eq for 2 months and finished off the 3rg month with sus. Most mg of test i ran was 500mg a week and EQ at 400. My PCT was planned to be Clomid, but i started to get horrible headaches that last all day. I switched to tamoxifen for a week and started getting hot flashes bad, so i stopped PCT completely after 3 weeks. I got blood work done and my test levels were 79!!!! they were 2000 in September... anyway after i stopped PCT my headaches went away , but my test levels remained low. So i heard of Tormefene and thought it try it. Right now im at my 4th day of 120mg a day, and the headaches are back...My doc thinks my blood pressure is going up and down to to my hormone levels trying to balance. I cant take the headaches, but i want to finish 4 weeks on the tormefene...Anyone have any thoughts?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Well I'm sorry to hear that Jessman ; I'll be interested to see the responses that you get from the knowledgeable members. It might seem peripheral but I imagine a very high water intake may reduce the intensity of them?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
My doc thinks my blood pressure is going up and down to to my hormone levels trying to balance.
So has he actually checked your blood pressure? Or have you?

J

Jessman85

Awards
I had 3 readings done in one sitting, all with the right arm. First reading was 140/80, which is mildly high. Then it was 130/80, then 128/70. So it seems like its going up and down. Right now im on day 7 of Tormifene at 90 mg, and im taking 3 novedex xt pills at night with it. Im seriously thinking about dropping the torm and upping the Novedex xt because these SERMS are killing me headache wise

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when did you start PCT that your test was soo low after you stopped???

that doesnt make anysense to me.

the headaches can be due to fluctuating hormone levels, try dosing only at night,

i wouldnt use novedex XT with torem because from what i read is that it lowers E2 like an AI would so it may be overkill.

J

Jessman85

Awards
I started PCT a month after i went off the Sus

J

Jessman85

Awards
and I only dose at night, right before bed

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started PCT a month after i went off the Sus
sounds like you shoulda used hCG during your month of waiting for the esters to clear.

did u use reseach chems or pharmacueticals?

my advice...

get some hCG arimadex and Clomid.

Run hCG every 3 days at 1500 ius for a total of 5 shots, while doing this, run .5mg adex everyday.

after your 5th shot start clomid at 100mg perday for a week then 50mg for 3 weeks, during your run with clomid use Adex at .5 mg EOD.

and hopefully this will get you started!

J

Jessman85

Awards
I used research chem....i dont think i can get my hands on HCG at the moment...Would it be terrible if i stopped the torm and just dosed the NOvadex xt higher at night to compensate? Im having trouble functioning, headaches, dizziness, im always flushed. IDK wat to do

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used research chem....i dont think i can get my hands on HCG at the moment...Would it be terrible if i stopped the torm and just dosed the NOvadex xt higher at night to compensate? Im having trouble functioning, headaches, dizziness, im always flushed. IDK wat to do

ask your doc,

you have low T levels if hes concerned about your health and well being he swould most likely write a script for something if you have low levels.

is it your BP? whats your diet like? you BP seems pretty normal to me. maybe low blood sugar?

J

Jessman85

Awards
My Doc wanted to send me to an endocrinologist because he feels that giving me a test cream would supress me even more.. My diet is high pro, mod carb and fat. I keep the sodium intake to a minimum. The reason why i think its the SERMS is because when they cut them last time, the headaches subsided in a week, but i never recovered test wise. I was told that i would eventually recover regardless if i took anything or not...is that true?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Doc wanted to send me to an endocrinologist because he feels that giving me a test cream would supress me even more.. My diet is high pro, mod carb and fat. I keep the sodium intake to a minimum. The reason why i think its the SERMS is because when they cut them last time, the headaches subsided in a week, but i never recovered test wise. I was told that i would eventually recover regardless if i took anything or not...is that true?
yea but it may take a while to recover.

try increasing sodium a tad you may be dehydrated as well.

R

RustedIron

Awards
Wow this sounds very similar to what I'm going through. If you're still around, could you update what on what ended up happening? How long did it take to come back to normal?