AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I with CPAC ending....I thought it would make for a fun discussion for all of us to put together what we think might be the tickets for the next election. Granted it is quite early in the process, but might be interesting to see what people think. So here are the ones I am thinking of:

Dems:
Pres.:Elizabeth Warren (I think she will jump in late and I will shudder)
VP: Corey Booker

Repubs:
Pres.: Rand Paul
VP: Carly Fiorina

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
GOP:
P: Scott Walker
V: Bobby Jindal

(though I like Carly Fiorina)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOP: P: Scott Walker V: Bobby Jindal (though I like Carly Fiorina)
Walker is interesting but has a lot of gaffes. I like Jindal but he is trying so hard to attract the evangelicals. I am waiting for the Rubio push

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dems: Hillary Clinton

Republicans: Jeb Bush

So damn early though to see who they push to the forefront on mainstream media.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dems: Hillary Clinton Republicans: Jeb Bush So damn early though to see who they push to the forefront on mainstream media.
definitely don't see Jeb. He is going to be seen as Romney 2.0.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Hilary continues to pile on the issues ... might not be as much a "shoe in" as everyone thinks . .

gv030415dAPR20150304034512.jpg

payn_c12827720150305120100.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand why anybody cares about Hillary's emails.

The issue should be the NSA is unconstitutionally spying on us Americans, not Hillary little side emails and hobbies. Hillary is a war mongering blood thirsty big goverment unconstitutional criminal, there are bigger things to worry about when it comes to her.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I dont understand why anybody cares about Hillary's emails.
Well . . . . Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Competence should be important considerations for a potential POTUS, don'tcha think?

payn_c12827720150305120100.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well . . . . Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Competence should be important considerations for a potential POTUS, don'tcha think?
People dont consider ethics when it comes to a potential POTUS, they consider whats in it for them and what lies they fall for. Look how war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
People dont consider ethics when it comes to a potential POTUS, they consider whats in it for them and what lies they fall for. Look how war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.
I am NO Obama fan in any way, shape or form . . . but not certain how anyone could possibly classify Obama as a "war mongerer."

If anything, he's proven himself to be a weak ass pacifist *****.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am NO Obama fan in any way, shape or form . . . but not certain how anyone could possibly classify Obama as a "war mongerer."

If anything, he's proven himself to be a weak ass pacifist *****.
He has continued all the wars in Iraq, destroyed Lybia, destroyed Syria, and run a campaign of bombings with drones all over the Middle East and killed more children than Sandy Hook, contributed to destroying Ukraine, etc....to top it off he has waged war against our Bill of Rights and the American People.

He looks like a sissy on Television, but he is one evil violent person and needs to be arrested right away for crimes against humanity.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
ummm .... have to agree to disagree with you here.

In my opinion, Obama has not done nearly ENOUGH to combat the GROWING plague of radical islamic terrorism that has festered since he cut-and-run from Iraq. He has severely DIMINISHED the perceived power/might and commitment of the United States to not only our international allies, but to our adversaries - such as Putin.

Hate to be the bearer of a dose of REALITY, but combating the likes of radical islamic terrorism and Russian aggression is NOT going to be resolved or negotiated with a handshake and singing kumbaya around a campfire.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummm .... have to agree to disagree with you here.

In my opinion, Obama has not done nearly ENOUGH to combat the GROWING plague of radical islamic terrorism that has festered since he cut-and-run from Iraq. He has severely DIMINISHED the perceived power/might and commitment of the United States to not only our international allies, but to our adversaries - such as Putin.

Hate to be the bearer of a dose of REALITY, but combating the likes of radical islamic terrorism and Russian aggression is NOT going to be resolved or negotiated with a handshake and singing kumbaya around a campfire.
Obama has contributed to all the chaos in the middle east....where do you think they got all those weapons from? As of last year we had dropped 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition to these people. Fact is if we left the original dictator in power that the US installed in Iraq, we wouldnt have so many problems.

Putin is not an adversary or aggressive, Obama and the Euro helped finance the overthrow the the Ukrainian goverment, Putin is just taking his piece. There is a tug of war going on there and it has to do with oil and fuel. Obama finally admitted himself the day of the Superbowl that Putin is just reacting to how we helped finance and support the overthrow. Its all hypocrisy, look how Washington calls Putin the aggressor, yet they bow down to Saudi Arabia and China.

Its time for America to stop intervening in the affairs of foreign countries and start on building America again. Leave the Middle East and Russia alone and let them take care of their own problems.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Putin is not an adversary or aggressive, Obama and the Euro helped finance the overthrow the the Ukrainian goverment,
conspiracy-theory-meme-300x300.jpg

Its time for America to stop intervening in the affairs of foreign countries and start on building America again. Leave the Middle East and Russia alone and let them take care of their own problems.
Let me guess . . . You're a Libertarian, right?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Why are you calling it a conspiracy theory when Obama admitted on television himself the west helped overthrow the elected Ukrainian goverment?
You're trying to pick bits and pieces from the whole story to suit your narrative.
Clearly you don't understand the "big picture" situation over there.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
And no, I do not support the Libertarian party or any party. They can all go stick it.
But you're most certainly a pacifist - judging by the way you don't want to be involved anywhere for any reason/purpose.

Sorry, but history has demonstrated over and over again that such thinking is a recipe for disaster.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you're most certainly a pacifist - judging by the way you don't want to be involved anywhere for any reason/purpose.

Sorry, but history has demonstrated over and over again that such thinking is a recipe for disaster.
Yeah right, and all the intervention in the middle east and "al-queda" over these years has been so great we ended up with even more powerful and evil group, lol. Continue on with your failed disastrous policies.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Yeah right, and all the intervention in the middle east and "al-queda" over these years has been so great we ended up with even more powerful and evil group, .
The more powerful group festered BECAUSE Obama cut and run and has shown himself to be a pathetically WEAK pacifist.
Hell, he refuses to refer to the terrorists as "muslim" - which is what they are.

10959412_509968629143960_6658390618393306047_n.jpg

PC.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more powerful group festered BECAUSE Obama cut and run and has shown himself to be a pathetically WEAK pacifist.
Hell, he refuses to refer to the terrorists as "muslim" - which is what they are.
Who cares what they are called, its all meaningless. If he calls them Muslims or not, its not going to change anything. These matters are irrelevant just like Hillary secretly emailing her lesbian girlfriends. The fact is all religions in the word including atheists engage in violence.

Arming these terrorists with 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition isnt a weak pacifist, its called failed interventionist policies that have been repeated over decades. History is just repeating itself, just like we financed, trained and armed Bin Laden in the 80's to fight other proxy wars and look where that ended up.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Arming these terrorists with 600 thousand tons of weapons and ammunition isnt a weak pacifist, its called failed interventionist policies that have been repeated over decades. History is just repeating itself . . . .
Kinda like how you probably wouldn't have wanted to get involved against Germany in either 1917 or 1944, eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obama -"They are muslims, ok I admit it" = its a better world now and Obama is a powerful man, lol mind blown!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda like how you probably wouldn't have wanted to get involved against Germany in either 1917 or 1944, eh?
Well, we can use various examples all through history and debate if and if not but damn I have a life outside of this thread, lol

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Well, we can use various examples all through history and debate if and if not but damn I have a life outside of this thread, lol
Obviously we have our disagreements on various issues . . . but I have to say I appreciate you keeping things relatively civil. :beerchug:

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously we have our disagreements on various issues . . . but I have to say I appreciate you keeping things relatively civil. :beerchug:
I know you love our country which at the end of the day is most important :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rand Paul is officially in the mix. I love much of his political philosophy, but he seems to compromise his views to the mainstream republican voter. He has leaned more into typical interventionist views on foreign policy and also supports increasing the defense budget when I think it should be massively reduced.

I have mixed feelings from him since he ditched his own father during the last race to support Romney.

I honestly dont think I can vote for him, just cant trust him. Question is should I compromise and vote for the lesser of evils, I dunno.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rand Paul is officially in the mix. I love much of his political philosophy, but he seems to compromise his views to the mainstream republican voter. He has leaned more into typical interventionist views on foreign policy and also supports increasing the defense budget when I think it should be massively reduced.

I have mixed feelings from him since he ditched his own father during the last race to support Romney.

I honestly dont think I can vote for him, just cant trust him. Question is should I compromise and vote for the lesser of evils, I dunno.
I don't disagree here. He might be the best of a rotten bunch.

I don't dislike Rubio but am concerned he is the republican Obama.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think Warren will throw her hat in the mix, and dont discount O'Malley. THe debates between Warren and Clinton will be hilarious

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Biden is smart, he runs....announces he will be 1 term only and names Warren as his VP. Clinton will implode, the Obama financial backers will support the Biden/Warren ticket and its game over.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
History proves that the chances of the incumbent party winning a third term are fairly small. People don't want a third obama term.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Biden is smart, he runs....announces he will be 1 term only and names Warren as his VP. Clinton will implode, the Obama financial backers will support the Biden/Warren ticket and its game over.
If either Biden wins or Clinton wins, I will implode. Actually, I see my own implosion coming no matter what.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If either Biden wins or Clinton wins, I will implode. Actually, I see my own implosion coming no matter what.
you and I both know it will likely be either. Most likely Biden imo.

My head would explode at Sanders or any of the far right religious zealots.

I actually don't dislike Webb, and am hopeful for an indy run from him.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
war mongering unconstitutional rapist big business Obama won re-election.
War mongering? Isn't Obama the one who struck a huge deal with Iran that is great for both the Persian people as well as us, while the GOP continues to be ultra aggressive war mongers concerning them? I realize your post is old, but it's slightly ironic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
War mongering? Isn't Obama the one who struck a huge deal with Iran that is great for both the Persian people as well as us, while the GOP continues to be ultra aggressive war mongers concerning them? I realize your post is old, but it's slightly ironic.
Yup, still a war mongereer. Drone warfare in the middle east, continuing the war in Iraq, destroying Lybia, Syria, supporting the Saudi's as they have been destroying Yemen, endless war on Terror and now even extended our stay in Afghan for at least another 2 years past his presidency, supporting the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, and so on then you can throw in all the domestic stuff such as the war on drugs, guns, freedom, and the war on free thinking as a whole. He is without a doubt a evil war mongering devil.

Just my opinion, you can disagree :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gave him a chance and voted for him the first time, but your description is spot-on.
Yeah, I voted for him too in 08. Took only 4-5 months to realize the dude is a total filthy liar as he immediately flip flopped on all his campaign promises.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, still a war mongereer. Drone warfare in the middle east, continuing the war in Iraq, destroying Lybia, Syria, supporting the Saudi's as they have been destroying Yemen, endless war on Terror and now even extended our stay in Afghan for at least another 2 years past his presidency, supporting the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, and so on then you can throw in all the domestic stuff such as the war on drugs, guns, freedom, and the war on free thinking as a whole. He is without a doubt a evil war mongering devil.

Just my opinion, you can disagree :)
Definitely not looking to start a long debate, but typically - I mean call me crazy but hasn't it been the GOP who's actually started most of these wars? The GOP is not known for their diplomacy regarding most conflicts.

Regarding the war on drugs; during Obama's term, we've seen widespread decriminalization of marijuana across most of the states, with several states legalizing it for recreational purposes. This is massive progress.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Sanders gets in, I'd be pretty happy, but it's pretty doubtful that will happen unfortunately.

The GOP doesn't really have any good contenders again this time around imo. The party needs to fix things up internally.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely not looking to start a long debate, but typically - I mean call me crazy but hasn't it been the GOP who's actually started most of these wars? The GOP is not known for their diplomacy regarding most conflicts.

Regarding the war on drugs; during Obama's term, we've seen widespread decriminalization of marijuana across most of the states, with several states legalizing it for recreational purposes. This is massive progress.
You can start a debate, its fun and we all get to exercise what we dont do as much in the gym, which is our brains! :)

Obama has continued and fueled everything the GOP started under the Bush years, yes.

The war on drugs has only experienced incremental progress only with pot here and there. Its really nothing. At the end of the day, 8 years and nothing has really changed under Obama from beginning to end. Its really simple, just go out and call for it to end immediately.

This country is broke and the Federal Goverment is still spending 100 billion dollars a year on a war that has been nothing but a complete failure for over 40+ years and will continue to be so the next 40.

Obama has entered his terms with no intent to end the war on drugs and will pass the torch just about the same way he left it, a expensive endless failure.

I just think that what needs to be clear his, just because people hate Obama's guts doesnt mean its proper to counter with GOP moves. Obama haters arent all GOP supporters. Personally I believe both parties are one and the same and pure filth.

btw...your crazy! Just kidding :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would... it's too bad he can't run again. He's been of the the US's smartest and most actionable presidents.

Part of the problem with Obama's terms has been the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate. Everything gets blocked, nothing gets done. If you think these two parties are one in the same, you'd think they'd get along quite a bit better than this and actually get some things done.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I could vote for Bill Clinton I would... it's too bad he can't run again. He's been of the the US's smartest and most actionable presidents.

Part of the problem with Obama's terms has been the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate. Everything gets blocked, nothing gets done. If you think these two parties are one in the same, you'd think they'd get along quite a bit better than this and actually get some things done.
I dont buy it, I think behind closed doors its always game on as usual. Im sure John Boehner is still enjoying his Obamacare stocks.

I look at the policies and lobby industry, follow the money and finances and they are all financed by the same people most of the policies have no real change.

Feel like its the opposite, toooo much got done, way to much. Wish the Federal Goverment would just shut down for life and let local politics take care of their own issues. Washington and Obama has stepped and spit on the Constitution far too much and stepped on the state powers like ants and I had enough of it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not big on Bill or nothing, but damn I miss the 90's!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Clinton was successful because of the Congress during his occupation. He's still a lying POS like his wife.