Do you see a potential civil war coming?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I was looking around and saw things like this Why aren’t we in the streets? - Democratic Underground

and this

Terrorist Threat: of Racist Violence if McCain Wins - UU2 Conspiracy theory - ? - Perspectives

and on the other side

White Supremacy Groups Threatened by Obama Candidacy - beaconcast.com

Anyone else see the volatility of the situation or am I :fool2: ? It seems no matter what someone will be pissed and a powder keg will go off.

And I see an irony the election is Nov. 4th...being the next day (possible beginning of violence) is the 5th of November...Guy Fawkes day.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Dramallama01.jpg

Let's not get too crazy here, please. Yeah there will be people pissed off either way but civil war, no.

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
americans have become too complacent and too damn lazy (not trying to generalize) to go to such extreme measures.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
americans have become too complacent and too damn lazy (not trying to generalize) to go to such extreme measures.
Agreed. They'll be some rioting if McCain wins, but some communities are always looking for an excuse to loot their own communities.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll bet we'd all be amazed at how pathetic things would have to get before the majority of the population would "take to the streets"

Think about it, Bush LOST BOTH elections. Nothing happened.
no one bats an eye

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. They'll be some rioting if McCain wins, but some communities are always looking for an excuse to loot their own communities.
i never understood that...'hey i'm pissed, lets burn down the neighborhood". they could at least burn down someone elses.

the way i see it...in the dems think they can run a country let'em. if the republicans think they can let'em....lets just see who's lights stay on the longest.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
i never understood that...'hey i'm pissed, lets burn down the neighborhood". they could at least burn down someone elses.
Yeah, I was in Cincinnati at the riots in 2001. Ignorant shiznit. A friend of mine, one of the sweetest girl I knew was attacked and given a black eye from a roving pedestrian while she sat in a traffic light....because she was white.

Ignorant.

I'll admit, Cincinnati is the most racist and segregated city I've ever been to...and I've been all over the south as well....but those riots were ignorant.

At the end, about 75% of the businesses that were looted were black owned and employed mostly black employees. If you're going to start a race riot, at least take the time to leave your neighborhood before you start looting.:think:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have a gun if there's a riot. If anyone attacks you, shoot them. It's as simple as that: SELF DEFENSE.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A few kooks always come out of the woodwork. When Clinton was in, the militias were on fire up until Oklahoma City..then they saw first hand what it was like to kill your own people over a difference in opinion and you go from being a quaint misanthrope to a full fledged murderer and terrorist. I think a lot of people took a step back after the OC bombing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Titor mentioned that this timeline could be slightly changed due to his very presence. His prediction of Civil War in 2004 could have been off...slighty.

/tin foil hat salute

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
John Titor mentioned that this timeline could be slightly changed due to his very presence. His prediction of Civil War in 2004 could have been off...slighty.

/tin foil hat salute
LMAO