Before/After pictures: 4-1/2 months of working out

StykFacE

Awards
I know everyone has got to post up in here their progress, and only 10% of the pictures are actually worth looking at. Though I'm sure my pictures might not be as impressive, they still can influence.

In only 19.5 weeks I went from 227lbs to 202lbs. I'm pretty sure I've lost more than 25lbs of actual fat, because my bench press alone went up almost 50lbs, so I can say I've probably gained about 5-10lbs of muscle. The only thing I did differently besides hitting the gym, was eat lots of protein, eat fish more frequently as well as moderate my portions, and only drink beer on the weekends. That's it. I still eat fast food, greasy food, etc. But I just get it when I crave it, not because I think I have to have it.

So easy to do with a little self motivation. And I have came to the conclusion that a "diet" is for people who don't know how to take care of themselves. It's common sense - bottom line. You get active, you portion your food, eat less junk, and you WILL lose weight/gain muscle. Here's the pics. I'm happy with the results, and can't wait to take my picture on the one year mark, Dec. 9th of 2008. ;-)

Attachments

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Nice one! your face looks a lot thinner as well. There's hope for me yet!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice first post!

it does look like you've added a little muscle at the same time hacking off a good portion of that belly.

good work!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! The tummys not hanging!

Keep up the good work. :cheers:

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Good deal bro!!! Keep on that track and the possiblities are endless.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive!! Keep it up!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is :woohoo: :clap2::jaw: :cheers: :thumbsup: :D and lastly :welcome: to AM!

StykFacE

Awards
Thanks everyone.

I've actually been a member for like 3 years but this is my 1st post. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and finally got around to doing it. Even tho it was my 1st post, trust me I have been lurking on the boards for a long time.

This site is definitely great for info, food, workout programs, etc.

When I see some good muscle build then maybe I'll start feeling like I can actually have an opinion around here and post up. haha, once again thanks. :)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Question:

Is your gut an Autobot or Decepticon?

Sick transformation dude

dabolika

Awards
Excelent transformation man... right now my body looks almost like your before pic.. hope i ca get good results like u