Must Read!! (warning)

KFlex

I just started a cycle of VPX 1 Test/EQ last Thursday. From that day til yesterday I had put on 6lbs with my bf% the same as before cycle, BUT YESTERDAY MORNING I BEGAN TO DEVELOP WHAT AT FIRST LOOKED LIKE INSECT BITES, AND BY AROUND 2PM MY WHOLE BODY WAS COVERED IN HUGE SWOLLEN WELTS, AND WHEN I SAY HUGE I MEAN ALL MY JOINTS HAD GOTTEN SO BIG I COULD'NT BEND THEM. FINALLY AROUND 11:30PM WHEN IT GOT SO BAD I COULD HARDLY MOVE I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT WAS A HIGHLY ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING, AND THE ONLY THING I HAD DONE DIFFERENTLY IN THE PAST WEEK WAS THE 1 TEST/EQ. I SPENT 6 HOURS IN THE ER ON A I.V. DRIP BEFORE I WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING.
I have never heard of this happening to anyone else, as I have done extensive research on these product for the past month or 2. I would like this thread to be a warning to anyone debating on tring these products.

The first shot was taken about a month ago just to show you how bad it got, the second was taken yesterday evining, it got much worse before I went to the ER.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
OMG! That sucks.  Was this the oral stuff?  I hope you recover soon.

db682

Awards
  • Established
DAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, That sucks bro. Hope you recover fully. The hospital should be able to run blood work and determine what caused the reaction (at a charge most insurance companies wont cover though) Keep us informed on the condition.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro! I had reaction on my second ph cycle but i was using Sodium usinate so i figured it was that or the ALA i was taking. Now seeing this, I thinkg there's another possibility. Hope you recover soon bro!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that is a bad allergic reaction.. I hate that happend to anyone.. I am just glad you are okay KFlex....

dieseldude

Awards
I hope none of that ends up as scars. Thats the worst case of allergic reaction i have seen.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
That's horrible KFlex. Good luck on a speedy recovery.

lovely

Awards
Did the Dr say it could have been allergic reaction to the gear?

destro19

destro19

Awards
Damn Bro. Glad you are Ok. Sucks I know you were probably scarred as hell. I know I would be. At least your Ok. Get health soon. You got some decent size. Hope it doesn’t keep you down long.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do know VPX uses certain types of food extracts in their products.. Check and see if they still label it, and have the doc check you for allergies you never knew you had..

I say this because the same thing happened to me as a kid from peanut butter.. Ate it everyday until wham! I broke out in similar fashion.. I'm not allergic to it now, but they tested me after the fact.. Weird indeed..

Hope things get better for you! :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damnn, I thought Pete was gonna tell us Peanut Butter was his Kryptonyte. You got lucky pete. Could you imagine seeing bigpete getting chased down the hall by some 10 yr old with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. or better yet, at the next show, his competition provokes him into quitting with a Reeses Peanut Butter cup. You are lucky my friend. An allergy like that could have been disasterous. God is definitly watching over you buddy. :D

J/K bro. Im a sick puppy, what can I say.:p

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Damnn, I thought Pete was gonna tell us Peanut Butter was his Kryptonyte. You got lucky pete. Could you imagine seeing bigpete getting chased down the hall by some 10 yr old with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. or better yet, at the next show, his competition provokes him into quitting with a Reeses Peanut Butter cup. You are lucky my friend. An allergy like that could have been disasterous. God is definitly watching over you buddy. :D

J/K bro. Im a sick puppy, what can I say.:p

db
I do enjoy your humor, brother... :D

My friends with the white coats will see you, now.. ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Not again! If its not the boys in Blue or the chicks in thongs, its the friends in white coats. Those damn white coats. When I finally rule the world, I will see to it that those white coats are banished from all existance. :p

db

White coats, we dont need no stinking white coats.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, that's a really nasty allergic reaction that you suffered from there. Would I be correct in assuming that the most likely cause of the flareup would be an allerigic reaction to the 1-test in this case? I think I've also read that breakouts such as this one can be due to severe liver stress, but hopefully that isn't the case with yourself.

Goldberg

Awards
I had the ame thing happen to me once when I took Mag-10. one of the first thing the docters asked me is if I took steroids. I replied no why? He said because the same thing happened to his wife after she had got real bad sick, went to the docter and got a steroid shot. In short it was from the sun. It still happens to me when I take P-6's. When I sweat they itch and get real big like yours. Now I have perminate scars from it & I am still skinny, I cant seem to win.

enkri

Awards
judging by your avatar your doing pretty good as it is. Glad to here you got over it alright.

Enkri