Before / After Pics

Adaml

Awards
Hi all thought Id give you a laugh… I’ve just found two photos to do a before and after

Rapidly reaching 30 (august this year) I decided to do something about the way I looked.

I started seriously training December last… Hard work, good eating and one cycle (Max LMG / Prostanozol) latter and heres the results…. We’ve all got to start some where!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all thought Id give you a laugh… I’ve just found two photos to do a before and after

Rapidly reaching 30 (august this year) I decided to do something about the way I looked.

I started seriously training December last… Hard work, good eating and one cycle (Max LMG / Prostanozol) latter and heres the results…. We’ve all got to start some where!!!
Can you lay out examples of your diet??? Great transformation.

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that was a nice change there. I find it hard to go the complete weight loss route even though I need to because the last time I tried the strength loss put me in a depression more than being fat did :p

I just turned 30 maybe I can get the drive soon to do it :p

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Good work ...

I hope i can get that lean before this August.

Adaml

Awards
Can you lay out examples of your diet??? Great transformation.

Adams
Hi…

The main aspect was concentrating on calories and fat intake….
I turned into one of that woman you see checking all the calories on the boxes and choosing the ‘lighter’, diet option were available and funds would allow.

I AIMED LOW – 1500 to 1650 calories a day and was STRICT… Any over got deducted from the next day’s total.

Before I was use to eating sh*t loads of anything but your body DOES soon get use to it and after only a couple of weeks you don’t crave excessive amounts… You new intake becomes the norm

Wheetabix and oats were my life saver… Wholesome and VERY filling for the amount of calories

Example day:

Breakfast 300 calories
Bowl of Oaks or Wheetabix

Lunch 350 calories
Bowl of Oaks or Wheetabix again or couple of wholemeal sandwiches (chicken, tuna in light mayonnaise)

Main Meal
You’ve got up to 1000 calories to play with! Use it well!

Ive got a juicer and juice a lot of fruit – instant energy and loads of vitamins.

Snacks were fruit for vitamins or chicken for protein.

I didnt bother about carb levels at all and would often have 800 calories worth of sandwiches for the main meal… Thats up to 4 sandwiches!!! And still 200 calories of your days total!!!

COUNT ALL YOUR SNACKS – DON’T CHEAT!!!

FINALLY - IF YOU SLIP UP – DON’T GIVE UP!!
:food:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice man, I found I could stay focused and on track until there were days that I wasn't getting out of the house and I would find myself walking to the fridge for no reason...After the holidays I think i'll give your plan a shot.

Adaml

Awards
Man - Go for it!!!

I know exactly where your coming from but you really do get use to not eating as much and so much cr*p...

When I first started I felt sorry for myself and alsorts! lol

No more nice food for me :( lno more snacks, no more chocolate... lol It passes man!!! And the unwanted fat soon starts dropping of!

If you need a 'snack' try a whole meal bread sandwich... chicken slice or something.. But even check the calories in the bread...

Youd be suprised what savings you can make just by checking the values in EVERYTHING like an old woman!!! ;)

DO NOT GIVE UP IF YOU F*CK UP!!!
CHECK THOSE CALORIES!!!