Noob Progress pics of 5 weeks into 1st cycle

J

jamalgq

Awards
Well I figure that the more input that I get the better. People tell me they can see a huge difference. But everyone always judges themselves much much harder than others. So I decided to post some pics of before and 5 wks into the cycle. So go ahead and let me have it. I'm ok with it.
5'8" 206 and 15.2 BF .... still trying to bulk
before...:

weeks 5....:

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
didn't need to see your ass crack :D

Good progress thus far though.

you've leaned out a bit and gained as well. Good job.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
And remember everyone...crack kills! :D

I can see a big difference. For the better. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

S

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
Huge difference bro, whatever you're doing...keep it up!

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hell yea bro...good cycle. You look leaner and bigger....that's pretty much everyone's goal so good job. Maybe you can tell us what type of cycle you are on in the cycle log cause it obviously works....is it the Transdermal Methoxy and Ecdysterone combo? LOL :)

R

Renton405

Awards
Good results....Notice how the Cephalic Vein in your bicep has developed well in your after pic, sure fire sign of good progress

J

jamalgq

Awards
:thumbsup: thanks for the positive feedback!!!!

It's my first cycle and I'm basically trying to keep it simple. I'm eating everything possible in sight, as long as its good (healthy ) food. Real high protein, high carbs and cals. I know the best way to bulk up is to eat up. I can get "cut" before summer.

My cycle is 2 ccs of test 250, So I'm getting I belive 500mg of test per week and its going to run about 8 wks. I have about three and a half weeks left. So far , so good. Then I'll start pct with the nolva and zma, If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate, I look forward to hearing it all.

S

Superus

Awards
Good job man! I can really notice the change

J

jamalgq

Awards
Good job man! I can really notice the change
Thanks man, It's always hard to really judge it by yourself!! I must be doing something right because so far the comments have been good, thanks

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Cant go wrong with 500mg/wk Test for starter bro...looking good...nice crack ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B General Chat 4
Gdub17 Powerlifting/Strongman 4
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 2
E Anabolics 27
Nabeshin Pics 5