Best shape of my life!

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
OK guys, just posting my latest pics.

I stand at 5ft 10' (178cm) and 66kg (145lbs).

I can bench 5-8 reps at 75kg (165lbs), which is about 15% my own body-weight and I can do 3 sets of 8-10 wide-grip pull-ups for my back.

I have a 28 inch waist, 14 inch biceps and a 40 inch chest.

All-in-all I am LEANER, STRONGER* and LIGHTER than I have ever been (*compared to my heavier times when I could lift more but not even 10% my then bodyweight).

So, here are my pics, I used an online estimate for my bf% and it puts me between 7 and 8%.

Let me know what you think.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
damn dude really lean at 5'10'', 145 lbs. What's your ab routine like?

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Nothing spectacular. I use the "step" to prop-up the decline bench, hang at an angle and use a 20kg (44lbs) dumbbell to do 200 crunches (in varying sets depending on when I feel the burn) for my top 4 abs, and then I use any bench to do leg raises for my bottom 4 abs and obliques (2 sets of 25).

The real key is my diet. I don't even bother with cardio, seriously, I never got on the treadmill these last 3 months.

1,500 per day, 5 meals of 300kcal each.

I ate the same things every day for 3 months but I never got tired of it.

80 grams of mixed/crunchy salad, 200 grams of chicken breast, 2 teaspoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Legs?

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
On and off about 5 years.

I used to weigh about 210lbs back when I was 19 and I dropped down to 150lbs by the time I reached 20 and then I started lifting for a year/18 months (that's when my profile pic was taken).

After that I wasn't training too seriously between 21 and 23 as I was finishing off my degree and then did a Masters as well.

I got back into training about 1 year ago at 24.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
On and off about 5 years.

I used to weigh about 210lbs back when I was 19 and I dropped down to 150lbs by the time I reached 20 and then I started lifting for a year/18 months (that's when my profile pic was taken).

After that I wasn't training too seriously between 21 and 23 as I was finishing off my degree and then did a Masters as well.

I got back into training about 1 year ago at 24.
Very cool -- keep up the good work!

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Keep up the good work bro!

image-2017758014.png

This is me about ten pounds heavier than you. We have similar frames so just figured I'd give you a idea of what you will look like at around 155-160lbs.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Cool, I'd like to get some more size on my chest and biceps mostly, then work on my back and traps.

I have an old injury on my right wrist (tore my tendon back when I was 21) so I can't really work my forearms out at all. Even biceps curls with the straight bar causes me pain.

That's damn impressive by the way! 155-160lbs with that chest, those shoulders, biceps and forearms is awesome. You must have like 4-5% body fat.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Just thought I'd add some more pics of my abs (I'm really in love with them by the way:09:) with some different lighting.

Just goes to show how much lighting, camera and angle can effect the outcome of a picture.