4th of july update!!!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This was me April 16th 2004 weight 256 pounds

[IMF]http://members.cox.net/auntyjen3/NEW%20BUFF%20R.jpg[/IMG]

This is today weight 240 and dropping....It has been 9 months today so far I have lost 63 lbs...

Last edited:

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job, man! 63 lbs is a lot of weight to drop. Looks like you got some sun? Make sure you have a good cheat meal or day for the 4th! :)

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
good work! You've made quite an improvement, but one would think that you would look a little happier in the second one after losing 16 pounds in the past 2 1/2 months! :run:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looking good.. looks like you got a little sun on the 4th also..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guy's just got back from vacation..I had no idea how hard dropping the fat would be...I used to compete back in the late 80's early 90's then took 10 years off(mistake)..Well 303 lbs and could not walk 50ft without taking a rest..Smoked and drank and ate 2lb bag of chips almost everyday at my office...I started C-K-D right away,this diet or some form has been around a long time,back in the 70's Arnold called it the beef,water and egg diet...Progress was slow and I was doing everything by the book.Well right away i noticed a water weight loss and when I starting lifting.my muscle memory kicked in and my size came back so fast it was great.Then it happened 2 months in everything is fine and bang I just stop loosing,and was stuck at 260lbs it seemed like 3 months
but I kept noticing subtle changes in body composition and being an experienced bodybuilder I know not to go by the scale alone.I have figured out how my metabolism works..I am carb sensitive so I do not refeed as often as most.I go 10-14 days before a refeed and im limiting my carbs to below 40 a day,just enough to keep me regular if you know what I mean..The journey has been long,hard,some days you feel great others your disgusted with your progress.I believe you have to shock the body every 3 weeks or so.Im talking severe dieting tactics that are not recomended but works for me and these include...3 day v-8 fast nothing but vegtable juice..Then back on C-K-D everytime I hit a plateau I would shock my system either a juice fast or if im relly feeling like crap a 3 day pig fest..Now im not suggesting any of you try this all I can say it helped me blast through a stickingpoint.....I willkeep you guy;s posted it has been 1 week since I posted a picture and I can tell you I am more cut now than that picture,so it seems to be coming pretty fast now and my calories has increased.This means my metabolism is stoked im getting cut on a high calorie diet and im getting bigger at the same time,nothing dramatic but ill take it....currently weight 238lb waist 34"

THis is what I looked like before I started now it has been 9 months
weight 303 waist 44

im the one on the right

tommy36p

Awards
good for you man to get back into things. Lookin good now, be sure to post some more pics during progress. Keep up the good work.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this the first time `round. Awesome work! Yer puttin my ass to shame again!

ManBeast

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this the first time `round. Awesome work! Yer puttin my ass to shame again!

ManBeast

Ah no way beast, IMO you carry a big stick around here.

Im sure your like me the only competition Im in right now is with myself,I like being in the race for the long haul,just like you....Thanx Beast Keep Banging man :thumbsup:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep... I only compete against myself... for I have no greater rival in life it seems. :D I'm definitely ganna keep bangin, it's like therapy sometimes ya know? :thumbsup:

ManBeast

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Madman, there is a show in August, the 28th I belive in Carver mass, you doing it? I was asked to judge it but thinking I may so no.........Holding out to judge the one in NYC , in October......:)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman, there is a show in August, the 28th I belive in Carver mass, you doing it? I was asked to judge it but thinking I may so no.........Holding out to judge the one in NYC , in October......:)

WoW Wrangle you judge, I didn't know that..I will not be competing in Carver but i might attend...The show in Oct,will be in Seekonk MA..
PS:I just joined Powerhouse Gym in Cumberland..God what a Gym...

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I love powerhouse been a member since 1998, but not the cumberland one.....I do judge I used to compete, powerlifting, and when i stopped a friend of mine asked me to help judge a show,( bodybuilding) which got me into wanting to lean out..... guess I impressed the fellow judges( as to I do know my ****) LOL because I get calls to this day to judge for BB shows....:) It's fun!!!!!