BF Estimate

N

napoleon1815

Awards
Respect all

I'm unable to get hold of a body fat machine, any people with experience estimate my body fat?

I am 5 feet 11 inches tall 80Kg

Thanks
IMG_0096dd.jpg

IMG_0097eew.jpg

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I'd say below 10 so prob around 8. Have you just finished a cut?

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Id say 8% maxmore like 7% probably . Im 10.5% and nowhere near as ripped as you are.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you're under 8 probably close to 7...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id expect to see alot more vascularity and muscle seperation out of 7-8%... i say 10.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id expect to see alot more vascularity and muscle seperation out of 7-8%... i say 10.
lol some don't have any vascularity at 4%, I stand by my estimate, have seen 1000's of people and I am usually pretty close. You have to take into account that the photo will add some weight.

Nobody who is over 8 has that kind of separation in their upper abs and visibility like that in their lower abs without having major body fat pockets in other areas which he does not. He's under 8 that is for certain whether he's 7.... I am not as certain.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
9-10%. Hard to tell without more pictures.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nobody who is over 8 has that kind of separation in their upper abs and visibility like that in their lower abs without having major body fat pockets in other areas which he does not. He's under 8 that is for certain whether he's 7.... I am not as certain.
thats a very bold statement and i disagree with you. he has very little muscle seperation in his delts or anywhere visible on his arms. he also appears to have some fat deposit in his chest. he is lean, no doubt. you say 7-8. i say 9-10. we are talking about the different in maybe 3lbs of fat displaced on his body that we can only see a portion of.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
under 8% arms/chest/delts would have much more definition and vascularity

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
under 8% arms/chest/delts would have much more definition and vascularity
I have been on stage with people who are absolutely shredded with no real signs of vascularity, as far as separation it concerned that could be due to the fact that he does not have a lot of muscle size and the quality of the picture. You have a point there though.

The one thing that could be fooling me is that his abs are quite tight, thus giving them the illusion of being more defined. Yah more pics would be needed to see how his back looks for a final determination. I have a really good eye but pics are hard and I usually take a percentage off for what the camera adds. These are not great pics for clerity so I think that is a fair assessment.