Test levels and pheremones

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Is there any connection between pheremone secretion and a guys test levels? Like, if he's low T does he produce less pheremones and vise versa? Any articles on the subject greatly appreciated.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it has to do with pheromones, but more like a level of confidence that is attracting others.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
Is there any connection between pheremone secretion and a guys test levels? Like, if he's low T does he produce less pheremones and vise versa? Any articles on the subject greatly appreciated.
My wife and I were just having this conversation because sometimes I would run out or my test script for 1-2weeks until I can get back in and each time it’s happened she’s mentioned something about my smell. We started talking more and I asked what she thought I smelt like and she said stress or cortisol kinda like what you smelled like before you got on trt. So that their told me atleast my wife can smell the pheromones as well as knows when my test levels are fluctuating dropping lower and higher cortisol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use to take OTC test boosters. I forget which one, but one made me sweat in my sleep. Every time I get supps I get asked “this isn’t gonna make you sweat and smell funny again? I don’t want to change the sheets daily”

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use to take OTC test boosters. I forget which one, but one made me sweat in my sleep. Every time I get supps I get asked “this isn’t gonna make you sweat and smell funny again? I do t want to change the sheets daily”
Most likely from the fenugreek, that was most likely in whatever you ran