New Alphamine

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Hi everyone,

I used to be on this forum 2+ years ago and after some major life changes (births and deaths) that rocked my world, I'm trying to get back into my groove again as I've piled on the weight (almost 20kg) and I feel disgusting and constantly unhappy with myself physically.

The first thing that popped into my head was to grab some Alphamine again because it was a staple back in the day and I wanted a solid and reliable fat burner and mood enhancer. I've recently ordered two tubs off an Australian site called Elite Supps (not sure if I can share the actual link to the product) and below is the ingredient list they have on their site but now I'm unsure whether this is accurate and whether Alphamine is going to deliver what I'm actually after?

Could someone explain what Alphamine is now? A Redbull alternative? A coffee replacement? Is it not going to improve my mood and help me burn fat like I felt it used to do? If not, is there a product I can stack it with to help me achieve these goals?

Thanks, guys

Attachments

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct the new Alphamine is an energy drinks replacement. It is somewhat cheaper than buying Redbull, Monster, etc. It also has less additives than most energy drinks.

You might luck out and get old version, depending what that site has left in warehouse.

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Correct the new Alphamine is an energy drinks replacement. It is somewhat cheaper than buying Redbull, Monster, etc. It also has less additives than most energy drinks.

You might luck out and get old version, depending what that site has left in warehouse.
So if it’s the new energy drink replacement could I stack it with a fat burner?

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards

So they sent me the new version, when I questioned it they responded with;

"The caffeine amount has not changed in this product so it will not affect you differently. The alphamine also has the thermogenic properties that it has before"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So they sent me the new version, when I questioned it they responded with;

"The caffeine amount has not changed in this product so it will not affect you differently. The alphamine also has the thermogenic properties that it has before"
The caffeine won’t affect you differently, but the product as a whole will. It’s a good replacement for an energy drink, but it’s not an optimal fat burner really.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Due to alphamine being reformulated i just switched over to Olympus Labs BloodShr3d Raw and Ignit3 which i feel are some of the best replacements for the original alphamine.