Anabeta Elite UK suppliers-5lb in 3 weeks so far.

D

Devonkev

Awards
I have tried quite a few supplements in my time and must admit I have never really felt they helped towards my goals, or maybe even felt them do anything. After reading a lot about Anabeta Elite on here I thought I would give it a try. Wow, strength up, apatite up, libido up and weight flying up. Really really impressed.

Trouble is I have about a weeks worth left and can't seem to find anyone in UK who stocks the new version. I don't suppose you lovely people at PES have a list of UK distributors do you? I really want to make this an 8 week cycle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc can help you out there. Have you looked into predator?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pred has been sold out for a while, I've been looking around for some as well. The PES Insider is up now so maybe order it direct from PES? I think I might give that a try myself.

D

Devonkev

Awards
Yeah Predator is out. Emailed for an ETA but no reply so far. Thanks though. I'll have a look for the insider deal. Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been ordered and shipped via air freight so won't take long to get to England. :)

D

Devonkev

Awards
It has been ordered and shipped via air freight so won't take long to get to England. :)
I have exactly 7.5days left......I have seen some stores selling the previous version so I may pick a bottle from them if it takes a bit longer than I've got. I cannot get over what a difference anabeta elite is making to my training, I'm very impressed. My first PES product I've tried too!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have exactly 7.5days left......I have seen some stores selling the previous version so I may pick a bottle from them if it takes a bit longer than I've got. I cannot get over what a difference anabeta elite is making to my training, I'm very impressed. My first PES product I've tried too!
You are getting me hyped for my ABE run!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you enjoyed it :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any EU retailers got ABE in stock yet? I'm itching to try this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know if there is any Ergonine in that shipment as well, I see they are out.
Yes but only a very small quantity (air freight shipment to get there quicker) so they won't last long. Literally just 12 tubs per flavour.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so glad i ordered some more ABE with my insider order. It really is a nightmare trying to get ABE from UK sellers. Such a good product i don't know why retailers don't pick it up! Just paid £41 on import duty/vat to get my parcel and i'm still better off ordering from you guys. Still a saving of around £80!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so glad i ordered some more ABE with my insider order. It really is a nightmare trying to get ABE from UK sellers. Such a good product i don't know why retailers don't pick it up! Just paid £41 on import duty/vat to get my parcel and i'm still better off ordering from you guys. Still a saving of around £80!
Yeah I just had a run in with the Swedish duty/vat cost as well and it was what nightmares are made of.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Irrelevant but I'm using the new version right now on a small deficit and the recomp effect is amazing! First time I've been able to control the hunger enough and it is well worth it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The predator has landed��
Less than 50 units on their last order so I don't expect stock to last that long.

Just a friendly heads up. :)