Norcodrene INTL (Euro Version) - Now Available!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hero.jpg

The Breakthrough Thermogenic

A long awaited release...PES is proud to announce its first ever stimulant based capsuled thermogenic.

Norcodrene delivers an all new feel focused around energy, mood, and thermogensis.

Norcodrene is a carefully formulated blend of ingredients from every angle. While each ingredient serves its own purpose in the formula, each ingredient works in tandem with one or more other ingredients in the blend to further enhance specific pathways in the body.

As the makers of Alphamine, the industry's first true powdered thermogenic, we knew we had to deliver a product that really compares to nothing else available today. Our solution is Norcodrene.

Not Just A Caffeine Pill...

Today, most products in the diet category like to talk about one thing...ENERGY. One after another saying they are the next most energizing diet product...
As a result, products are now turning to more and more caffeine...and less ingredients that actually have fat burning abilities (in some cases...products with zero fat burning capable ingredients!).

Don't judge diet products on how much energy they give you...all you are doing is comparing who put the most caffeine in the capsule. Judge the product over the course of 4-8 weeks along with your diet and training...how were your results?

NEWS FLASH...How energetic a pill makes you doesn't correlate to fat loss. If it did, we could all just drink coffee a few times per day and be at 5% body fat like it was no big deal.

Perfected Formula

With multiple synergistic stimulants in each capsule, the feel Norcodrene delivers will have you soon realizing it stands apart from everything else in this category. Is it energizing? Of course...it also gives a remarkable mood boost too. But it isn't "just an energy pill" like so many other products you will stumble upon. It is a carefully formulated final product that is comparable to nothing else out there.

Norcodrene contains our trademarked unique extract, SA2-A2, a special Boldine extract. An ingredient brand new to the industry, developed especially for Europe. Many know that finding an effective Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist in Europe is impossible – until now! No more yohimbine needed.

Boldine is a novel alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that, unlike its widely marketed counterparts (e.g. Yohimbine), does not possess attributes that predispose users to anxiety or unpleasant stimulation [1][2][3].

The alpha-2-adrenergic receptor is found throughout the body and functions chiefly to limit the amount of norepinephrine that is released at the site of the receptor. In fat cells, norepinephrine is a powerful signaling molecule that, along with epinephrine, initiates a cascade of reactions that result in fat loss.

Therefore, when the alpha-2 receptor is functional, norepinephrine release is reduced and fat loss gets halted. Regional fat, otherwise known as the “stubborn fat” that just doesn’t go despite how hard you try, may be due to local variations in alpha-2 receptor density[4].

Boldine, a natural alkaloid which deactivates/antagonizes the alpha-2 receptor, can allow fat loss to proceed undisturbed. This may again be of particular importance when attempting to lose fat in stubborn areas like the midsection, love handles, and thighs.

Unlike the well-known alpha-2 antagonist Yohimbine, Boldine does not possess the profound anti-serotonergic activity that gives yohimbine users anxiety [1][2][3], and furthermore, rather than vasoconstricting and increasing blood pressure, Boldine actually vasodilates [5].

Also unlike yohimbine, boldine possesses fat loss benefits that are independent of its alpha-2 antagonistic effects. Boldine has the unique ability to induce adiponectin release from fat cells [6].

For maximal benefits and feel, take your servings on an empty stomach and do not eat for at least 45 minutes afterwards.
Enjoy the innovation.

References

1. De Las Heras, B., et al. "A Study of the Adrenergic Activity of the Alkaloids Boldine and Glaucine." Pharmazie 45.6 (1990): 443-44. Web.
2. Eltze, M., et al. "Affinity Profile at Alpha(1)- and Alpha(2)-adrenoceptor Subtypes and in Vitro Cardiovascular Actions of (+)-boldine." Eur J Pharmacol 443.1-3 (2002): 151-68. Web.
3. Chulia, S., et al. "The Effect of S-(+)-boldine on the Alpha 1-adrenoceptor of the Guinea-pig Aorta." Br J Pharmacol 119.7 (1996): 1305-312. Web.
4. Arner, P. "Adrenergic Receptor Function in Fat Cells." Am J Clin Nutr. 55.1 (1992): 228S-36S. Web.
5. Chen, Keh-Shaw, Feng-Nien Ko, Che-Ming Teng, and Yang-Chang Wu. "Antiplatelet and Vasorelaxing Actions of Some Aporphinoids." Planta Medica 62.02 (1996): 133-36. Web.
6. Yu, Bangning, Carla Cook, and Nalini Santanam. "The Aporphine Alkaloid Boldine Induces Adiponectin Expression and Regulation in 3T3-L1 Cells."Journal of Medicinal Food 12.5 (2009): 1074-083. Web.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Prayers for NZ version too. Stumbled upon this thread after reading coops corner: boldline.

Hate yohimbine so this sounds ideal.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
PES should think twice to whom it's giving exclusive rights for their products such as this international version.

That predator forum when you ask for feedback almost 0 response about new products like this one, then they announced every day special offer what members will request and after 3 days just stopped without listening to suggestions by their members and now Norcodrene INTL is 28% more expensive than normal version.

No wonder more people have stopped buying from predator so also less sales for PES by giving them exclusive rights.

Is PES gonna offer this INTL version at any other seller or is it buy at predator or not buy at all cause in this case for me it's gonna be not buy?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
PES should think twice to whom it's giving exclusive rights for their products such as this international version.

That predator forum when you ask for feedback almost 0 response about new products like this one, then they announced every day special offer what members will request and after 3 days just stopped without listening to suggestions by their members and now Norcodrene INTL is 28% more expensive than normal version.

No wonder more people have stopped buying from predator so also less sales for PES by giving them exclusive rights.

Is PES gonna offer this INTL version at any other seller or is it buy at predator or not buy at all cause in this case for me it's gonna be not buy?
Which version is your preference? the INT or EU version?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have shared your sentiments with the distributor in question.

I know that recently there were some forum issues which made it harder to log in. This may have been one of the causes for why the forum is quieter.

Also, the INTL version is new for them so there won't be many people who could offer feedback at the time.

They are working hard on forum updates which will be a large improvement. :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys

wondering which version is better for my girlfriend. EUR or INT version? She was taking alphamine, 2 scoops a day while gyming 4-5 times a week and eating well, but didnt manage to burn as much fat as she wanted while on it (shes in very good shape, but wants abs).

Which formula do you guys think is better with the primary goal of fat burn? She will be stacking it with the EUR version of alphamine
bdcc

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys

wondering which version is better for my girlfriend. EUR or INT version? She was taking alphamine, 2 scoops a day while gyming 4-5 times a week and eating well, but didnt manage to burn as much fat as she wanted while on it (shes in very good shape, but wants abs).

Which formula do you guys think is better with the primary goal of fat burn? She will be stacking it with the EUR version of alphamine
bdcc

IMO go for the original version. The international version is the euro version.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
IMO go for the original version. The international version is the euro version.
its also cheaper :D . thank you.

Just got her to buy opti-woman, alphamine, norcedene, lets hope she doesnt get better abs than me ;)

cheers dude!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its also cheaper :D . thank you.

Just got her to buy opti-woman, alphamine, norcedene, lets hope she doesnt get better abs than me ;)

cheers dude!
No problem man, I hope she enjoys them! Make sure she starts with low doses first to properly assess her tolerance.

H

hammel

Awards
sry to bring this old thread up

I'd like to stack the intl version of norcodrene with E, since I found a great deal at a uk retailer.
Is there any chance you could disclose the caffeine amount in one cap?
or at least tell if it's not more than 125 caff per capsule?

thanks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sry to bring this old thread up

I'd like to stack the intl version of norcodrene with E, since I found a great deal at a uk retailer.
Is there any chance you could disclose the caffeine amount in one cap?
or at least tell if it's not more than 125 caff per capsule?

thanks
It contains 100 mg of caffeine a capsule

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Any good feedback on the European Norcodrene? bdcc you tried it? It is on a good price at a UK site.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. bdcc
Ben is on vacation for a week :) If you can get it at a good price, I definitely recommend getting it. The ingredient in place of Y for the EU version is excellent.

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Ben is on vacation for a week :) If you can get it at a good price, I definitely recommend getting it. The ingredient in place of Y for the EU version is excellent.
Ah I see. Yes, it is at a good price ($25). Could I combine it with alphamine (Europe version), Shift and the new Norcodrene? Or would it be overkill, to much stim?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I see. Yes, it is at a good price ($25). Could I combine it with alphamine (Europe version), Shift and the new Norcodrene? Or would it be overkill, to much stim?
You could but I don't see a need to use all three together. IMO use either alphamine+ shift or norco+ shift. If you want to use all three, you'll have to lower your intake of norco and alphamine

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
You could but I don't see a need to use all three together. IMO use either alphamine+ shift or norco+ shift. If you want to use all three, you'll have to lower your intake of norco and alphamine
PM, sir.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene and shift is such a stellar combo of products that compliment each other greatly. Definitely the top combo for killing my cravings and keeping me in check on any type of carb and calorie restriction.

S

sareea

Awards
Norcodrene and shift is such a stellar combo of products that compliment each other greatly. Definitely the top combo for killing my cravings and keeping me in check on any type of carb and calorie restriction.
Where can I get this version of norco ? What stores in Europe ? It seems better than the newest version of norco :D

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Does this still holds for the new reformualted versions? I have read great reviews on Norcodrene and Alphamine stacked with Shift and its results but then after the reformulation it looks like many of the former loyal customers were no longer as happy as before. No intention to disregard the brand, as reputation is amazing! Just trying to better understand what is best for me.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Does this still holds for the new reformualted versions? I have read great reviews on Norcodrene and Alphamine stacked with Shift and its results but then after the reformulation it looks like many of the former loyal customers were no longer as happy as before. No intention to disregard the brand, as reputation is amazing! Just trying to better understand what is best for me.
All three of these products are a mere shadow of what they used to be...damn shame.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Even Shift? I have thought that one didn't change that much...
Changing it from the thyroid metabolite 3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine to an predominantly herbal based product. It's decent I guess but it doesn't compare to the old shift or any version of the Alpha T-2.

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Changing it from the thyroid metabolite 3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine to an predominantly herbal based product. It's decent I guess but it doesn't compare to the old shift or any version of the Alpha T-2.
Thanks for this! Any recommendation on something results equivalent to the original formulation that can still be ordered today?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this! Any recommendation on something results equivalent to the original formulation that can still be ordered today?
Not that I know of, I'd still give the new shift a try if I where you, it's pretty stackable with with stuff like caffeine, Yhcl and alpha yohimbe.

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I mamaged to get a bottle of OG Norcodrene (original formula) so will end uo running it together with Shift! Hoping yhat will help me lose my final kilos....