Starting an Alpha T2/Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro 8 week cycle

rw357

Awards
And I have a couple of quick questions.

I have used T2 before and I like the product. Given my weekly schedule, my 2nd Alpha T2 dosage of the day would coincide when I would take 2 Anabetas pre workout. I was wondering if it is okay to take that at the same time I take Muscle Marinade pre workout (first time I am using a pre work out supplement).

Also, since sometimes I have to cancel my workout (I still get at least 4 workouts a week), would make a big difference if I do that 2 and 2 dosage even on non workout days instead of the 4 times a day?

Thanks,
Rich

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have used T2 before and I like the product. Given my weekly schedule, my 2nd Alpha T2 dosage of the day would coincide when I would take 2 Anabetas pre workout. I was wondering if it is okay to take that at the same time I take Muscle Marinade pre workout (first time I am using a pre work out supplement).

Also, since sometimes I have to cancel my workout (I still get at least 4 workouts a week), would make a big difference if I do that 2 and 2 dosage even on non workout days instead of the 4 times a day?

Thanks,
Rich
I believe Muscle Marinade is pretty high in stim content. You may want to start low with your AT2 dose and MM dose to assess tolerance (if you even choose to dose both at the same time). I'll let some more knowledgeable stim loving bros help you out there. ;)

The 2 and 2 dosing with the AE on off days wouldn't make a huge difference IMO as long as the doses are still spread out decently. Good luck on your run with this, should be effective with a strong workout and diet program.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe Muscle Marinade is pretty high in stim content. You may want to start low with your AT2 dose and MM dose to assess tolerance (if you even choose to dose both at the same time). I'll let some more knowledgeable stim loving bros help you out there. ;)

The 2 and 2 dosing with the AE on off days wouldn't make a huge difference IMO as long as the doses are still spread out decently. Good luck on your run with this, should be effective with a strong workout and diet program.
I agree, if this is your first time using a pre-workout, you are going to want to watch how many other stims you take with it. Since you can't spread it out, start with a lower does of the pre-workout and work up until you find what works for you.

As for the AnaBeta, the 4 spread out is ideal, but 2 and 2 will work well if that is what your schedule allows:)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Rich
This looks like a great stack. I would throw in Synthetic Supps DAA as well. It's so cheap there's no reason not to.

rw357

Awards
Thanks for the advice.

I took muscle marinade today and didn't notice much on the stim. I have taken T2 before and started again recently, 3 pills per day, 2 and 1 dosage, and never noticed much either. I should say I am pretty hyper normally.

As for DAA, I am thinking of doing that later.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 isnt meant to stim you up...thats what makes it so awesome. Clean stimulants that burn fat

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

I took muscle marinade today and didn't notice much on the stim. I have taken T2 before and started again recently, 3 pills per day, 2 and 1 dosage, and never noticed much either. I should say I am pretty hyper normally.

As for DAA, I am thinking of doing that later.
I thought muscle marinade was loaded with stims? You must have a good tolerance.

Either way, AT2 is a very low stim product, not meant to get you amped up, just cut fat!

uvawahoowa

Awards

Thanks,
Rich
I have read that it is not advisable to take 3,3 preworkout as it can make you catabolic and lethargic. Not sure if that is 100% fact, maybe a rep can clear that up?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thyroid stimulation can stimulate you just like it can make you tired, its a person dependent issue, some people don't receive any effect at all except within body composition.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read that it is not advisable to take 3,3 preworkout as it can make you catabolic and lethargic. Not sure if that is 100% fact, maybe a rep can clear that up?
Never heard of this before. Its not as potent as t3, but it does upregulate thyroid regulated processes. I've taken high doses of it and have never experienced muscle wasting from it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Never heard of this before. Its not as potent as t3, but it does upregulate thyroid regulated processes. I've taken high doses of it and have never experienced muscle wasting from it.
That is good to know... and would make more sense since it increases protein synthesis. I will have to look back to see where I read that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, if this is your first time using a pre-workout, you are going to want to watch how many other stims you take with it. Since you can't spread it out, start with a lower does of the pre-workout and work up until you find what works for you.

As for the AnaBeta, the 4 spread out is ideal, but 2 and 2 will work well if that is what your schedule allows:)

agreed. good choice in products! PES is solid.

madebayo7

Awards
I actually would like to do this. Can I get a detailed dosage breakdown?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually would like to do this. Can I get a detailed dosage breakdown?
Alpha t2- for advanced users. 2caps AM, 1 cap PM.
Anabeta Elite-2am 2pm or 2 pre workout 1 and 1 with meals.
Erase pro- 1 first thing or EOD