Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from PES

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
2011 has been a good year for PES with some new products launched, we want to continue that momentum into 2012 so look for new and exciting new products this coming year.

We thank you all for you support and wish you healthy and wealthy 2012.

All of us here at PES wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

:djparty:

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you PES! You guys have a great holiday yourselves! You've helped me attain many of my goals this past year and will certainly be a part of my future successes on and off the field this year. Have a great holiday an thanks again!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your support its appreciated but you did all the hard work in the gym ;) we wishing you even better success in 2012 when you try our new products!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2011 has been a good year for PES with some new products launched, we want to continue that momentum into 2012 so look for new and exciting new products this coming year.

We thank you all for you support and wish you healthy and wealthy 2012.

All of us here at PES wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

:djparty:
That momentum will definitely be carried into 2012 - PES can only continue to GROW! I am proud to support and stand behind the company and look forward to everything new!

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
That momentum will definitely be carried into 2012 - PES can only continue to GROW! I am proud to support and stand behind the company and look forward to everything new!

~Rosie~
Thanks for your support Rosie, hope you had a good holiday... you know we'll do our best to raise the bar in 2012 ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Merry Xmas and Happy New Years PES! You guys are a great company who makes great products who have done great things for me! And I cant wait to run a bottle or two of Alpha T2 (unless you make something better) come march or so when I'm done bulking!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Merry Xmas and Happy New Years PES! You guys are a great company who makes great products who have done great things for me! And I cant wait to run a bottle or two of Alpha T2 (unless you make something better) come march or so when I'm done bulking!
AT2 will stay as is for the time being but keep an eye out for our pre-workout supplement that we're currently working on!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try it with the new agonist and I was going to pick some up but with the program I am running right now I've noticed big gains in mass and I seem to be leaning up so I am gonna keep on trucking until it game time and I am getting close to vacation and then start cutting hard with AT2 :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's everyone doing for New Years???
Not 100% sure yet but might hit up someplace to watch fireworks.
If I had my ways Sunday would be a deadlift day though....
Not much goes in for new years in japan, cept spending time with family and cleaning house...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your support Rosie, hope you had a good holiday... you know we'll do our best to raise the bar in 2012 ;)
No worries, bud :) You know I'm always there! Yeah, hols have been ok - just let me recover quickly so I can get back to training! I know you will - Josh has some great things in store :)

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support. :)

Alpha-T2 is here to stay so get on it. :)