Anything Wrong with Alpha-T2, Shift Lean Xtreme?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Going on vacation in 3 weeks, and as soon as I get back I wanted to give these three products a try. Only because I BELIEVE (and I am wrong a lot) that all three products work three different ways... but are there any ingredients in any of these that would cause a problem with each other?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going on vacation in 3 weeks, and as soon as I get back I wanted to give these three products a try. Only because I BELIEVE (and I am wrong a lot) that all three products work three different ways... but are there any ingredients in any of these that would cause a problem with each other?
You'd be fine using all three products at once. Be careful though when stacking Alpha-T2 and Shift to only use no more than 4-5 capsules of both products COMBINED, since the maximum dosage of each product separately is four caps daily, and they both contain the same active.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be better off with just Alpha-T2 + Erase, IMO

Alpha-T2 will give you a solid dose of T2, Erase will reduce cortisol and estrogen.

if you want some green tea get Nutra's bulk caps

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off with just Alpha-T2 + Erase, IMO

Alpha-T2 will give you a solid dose of T2, Erase will reduce cortisol and estrogen.

if you want some green tea get Nutra's bulk caps
Yup, definitely go with this.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As natty said, I feel an alpha t2/ erase stack would provide the most benefits.

Alpha t2 and shift both contain the t2, so they don't exactly work via different mechanisms. The additional ingredients in AT2 is where the synergy lies. The rauwolscine turns off typical fat storage properties which increases the beta adrenergic pathways ability to stimulate fat loss, hence the higenamine. Beta agonists are also shown to be anti catabolic, so this will also help with muscle preservation while cutting. Erase lowers both estrogen and cortisol, so you're essentially targeting fat loss on all fronts.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
@Rosie: those are the two I was worried about not vibing together! I knew there must be a reason NP doesn't offer a stack of the two.

@Natty: I love PES, and Erase is great, but I'm looking for definite cortisol control, rather than definite estrogen control and PROPOSED cortisol control. :-/

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Rosie: those are the two I was worried about not vibing together! I knew there must be a reason NP doesn't offer a stack of the two.

@Natty: I love PES, and Erase is great, but I'm looking for definite cortisol control, rather than definite estrogen control and PROPOSED cortisol control. :-/
It's true that no studies have been conducted to examine the active in Erases ability to reduce cortisol, but that doesn't mean it can't. Since its a metabolite of 7-oxo, and since 11b-hsd is required to metabolize 7-keto and 7-hydroxy groupings, it acts as a competitive inhibitor of this enzyme. That enzyme is also responsible for converting inactive cortisone into the active cortisol. Just like the actives in lean extreme.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Proposed only because it has not been tested directly. You will find out quick that AT2 + Erase will be far superior than AT2 + LX. Why settle for less?

Numerous DHEA 7-oxo and 7-hydroxy analogs and derivatives have been tested on 11b-HSD and shown activity.

But to answer your original question, there is nothing wrong with that stack I just dont feel you need to use SHIFT with AT2. Just roll with AT2

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking for something to help with the stubborn gut and face fat. I have no reason not to trust Natty's advice, so AT2 and Erase it is. I'll even log it. As soon as I get back from vacation. Maybe a week after I get back, so I have a few days to drop all the water weight that comes with less than 20g carbs a day, then a vacation full of booze and Italian food...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just looking for something to help with the stubborn gut and face fat. I have no reason not to trust Natty's advice, so AT2 and Erase it is. I'll even log it. As soon as I get back from vacation. Maybe a week after I get back, so I have a few days to drop all the water weight that comes with less than 20g carbs a day, then a vacation full of booze and Italian food...
How's the OEP treating you? I'm using AT2 now (@2caps/day) and much prefer it (as does my body's reaction to it) over OEP...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not very sensitive to stims at all, and I'm taking two first thing, before fasted cardio, then two more six hours later... no side effects generally associated with 1,3 Dimeth... as for the product's effectiveness... I finally hit 199 today, which I haven't been since... I don't know, 6th or 7th grade? I did break past that 202 barrier with OEP, but I've also upped my cardio, so who knows?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not very sensitive to stims at all, and I'm taking two first thing, before fasted cardio, then two more six hours later... no side effects generally associated with 1,3 Dimeth... as for the product's effectiveness... I finally hit 199 today, which I haven't been since... I don't know, 6th or 7th grade? I did break past that 202 barrier with OEP, but I've also upped my cardio, so who knows?
that's cool...glad it's working well for you...I know for me, whenever I re-introduce OEP or anything with alphaY in it (which makes me sweat and have go to the bathroom big time) I usually lose 1-2 pounds worth of water the first week or so...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on breaking the barrier man