MA Research New Year Sale

25% OFF!

Discount Code: newyear25

Link:​

Sale Runs Through Thursday at Midnight

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Whats the normal shipping time once echeck clears? Just trying to plan my order. Thank you

Dmbuck55

Awards
same question here e check cleared on 2nd checked site still said processing. I know it's a busy time of year.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the normal shipping time once echeck clears? Just trying to plan my order. Thank you
There is a 3 business day clearance period with e-checkd before shipping.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
same question here e check cleared on 2nd checked site still said processing. I know it's a busy time of year.
Hi. No, it did not clear if it is still processing. This is how e-checks work. When you place an order you will immediately get oprder comfirmation from MA Labs showing your invoice, etc. Then, dependeing on what time of the day you order, you will receive an email from Green Money (my e-check provider) saying your e-chceck has been "processed", either that same day or the following morning at 9:30 am. All order are "processed" within 24 hours, max...unless the customer chooses to send a money order or persaonal check via mail.

3 buisiness days after the order is placed, the order will ship, as e-checks take AT LEAST 3 days to clear. They NEVER clear in just a couple days...and they never clear before they finished propcessing, as processing is completed in 1-23 hours of placing an order.

Regardless of the time of year, we always endeavor to ship prdoducts after 3 business days. However, the USPS can be slow as heck during the holiday season. They always are, so even though we ship priority, good luck getting it in 2-3 days (that is what prioprity shipping is supposed to be, good luck getting it within that timeframe during the holiday. At other times of the year, they are usually pretty reliable.

All in all, it takes about one week to receive your order, from the day you placed you order until until it shows up at your doorstep. If you order in the very beginning of the week, like Monday, it may be delivered as early as that coming Saturday, so it could be as little as 5 days. :)

Dmbuck55

Awards
Good to know! First time ordering, I appreciate the explanation. wasn't completely sure of it all��

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ETA on trest?