S23

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a short writeup on the potential benefits of s23. Many people compare this sarm to an improved version of S4.

Some things to be noted with this compound and possible benefits could be.

Great lean mass builder

Notable increases in strength and endurance

Enhanced levels of fat oxidization

Can completely off-set catabolism in a calorie deficit

Body fat melts off much easier

Greatly enhanced levels of muscle hardness, dryness, and vascularity

Zero water retention

Basically, S23 is an enhanced version of S4, exerting all of the same benefits to an even greater extent, without the vision side effects and also appears to be more effective overall.

One thing that is important to note is that all SARMs don’t work the same, despite exerting anabolic activity in the same manner.

Each SARM has a different mechanism of action and the type of affects produced, as they each have their own gene transcription effects.

Based on research through anecdotal logs and experiences, S23 essentially falls into the extreme “hardener”*category.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the little amount of logs I could find on S23, most have reported hair shedding. Would you also say that is a common side effect?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Would this be worth throwing into a 8 week Hdrol cycle for the purpose of clean bulking? Shooting for 10 lbs. lean mass. Or are the compounnds to similar in there effect?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
From the little amount of logs I could find on S23, most have reported hair shedding. Would you also say that is a common side effect?
i have been on it over a month and havent had any.
also, tony huge reported this happening but reported that it happened after he discounted the s23

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
i have been on s23 for over a month now, and i love it.
i have previously ran ostarine, s4, and osta/s4 together, as well as cardarine and sr9009, though those arent sarms. and s23 is by far the best sarm ive tried.
really good strength gains, even on a caloric deficit. cutss are starting to show, visible abs for the first time in forever lol. granted im dieting hard, intermittent fasting and fasted cardio, but im also hitting new Pr's in the gym. deadlift went from 405x3 to 455x2. bench from 225 to 265. ohp from 165 to 205. people compare s23 to winstrol but ive never taken it so i cant say.. all in all i love s23 and would run it again without hesitation. for a test base, im using dermacrine. however i do have test coming, and was thinking of extending s23 one more month for the 1st month of test.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be worth throwing into a 8 week Hdrol cycle for the purpose of clean bulking? Shooting for 10 lbs. lean mass. Or are the compounnds to similar in there effect?
I'm sorry, brother, but I can't answer any questions related to human use, as these compounds are produced for in vitro research only.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have been on s23 for over a month now, and i love it.
i have previously ran ostarine, s4, and osta/s4 together, as well as cardarine and sr9009, though those arent sarms. and s23 is by far the best sarm ive tried.
really good strength gains, even on a caloric deficit. cutss are starting to show, visible abs for the first time in forever lol. granted im dieting hard, intermittent fasting and fasted cardio, but im also hitting new Pr's in the gym. deadlift went from 405x3 to 455x2. bench from 225 to 265. ohp from 165 to 205. people compare s23 to winstrol but ive never taken it so i cant say.. all in all i love s23 and would run it again without hesitation. for a test base, im using dermacrine. however i do have test coming, and was thinking of extending s23 one more month for the 1st month of test.
I am glad you had a positive experience.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**S23 WARNING**

I noticed darker urine the first week and developed yellowing of the eyes (Jaundice) 5-6 weeks into my cycle at 30mg/ED. This is whole using CEL cycle assist and CEL tudca...

Mr Giggles

Awards
**S23 WARNING**

I noticed darker urine the first week and developed yellowing of the eyes (Jaundice) 5-6 weeks into my cycle at 30mg/ED. This is whole using CEL cycle assist and CEL tudca...
Probably wasn't s23.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59