I think Tribulus worked for me...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Am I spelling that correctly? ANYWAY. As some of you know, I'm back from a 5 month hiatus from training due to a shoulder injury. Before that, I hadn't trained in awhile and I was on my 4th week of lifting when I hurt my shoulder.

During my December "comeback" I was using a Twin Lab Tribulus product along with Creatine, NO2 and lots of protein. By my fourth week, I was lifting a lot more than my 4th week back this time (I'm in that fourth week now). The only thing I was doing differently was taking the Tribulus. I was taking a little more than the recommended dosage... And I was lifting about 20-30 pounds more on all movements..

Maybe I just respond to it really well.. Maybe my testosterone is lower than it should be and it does a good job in that type of environment... Just thought I'd mention this for the archives...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It works for me too. Before I started using fenugreek, that's what I liked as a SERM enhancer.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dosage do you guys think that Tribulus works?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
At what dosage do you guys think that Tribulus works?
I would take 6-8 of the Twin Labs caps/night, don't remember the mg, but I think it was 40% std for active sterols

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I take 1-2 grams/day during PCT. Probably superfluous with the fenugreek.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i tried alot of the brands years ago & none of them seemed to work like tribestan. it was obvious each morning! i think there are probably alot better versions these days. it can work pretty nicely.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take 6-8 of the Twin Labs caps/night, don't remember the mg, but I think it was 40% std for active sterols
One more question:

Do you think it's better to take the whole dose once every night or spread it in 2 or 3 doses?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used to take it about 30-60 minutes pre-WO and it seemed I got a mild boost and pump from it. Nothing on the order of EC or AAS but noticable..

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I took it twice daily.. I forget the actual amount of milligrams, though..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I always take my SERM all in one dose at night, so I would take trib at the same time, but spread through out the day is probably fine too. Like the other guys mentioned, it may have secondary benefits that way, but for PCT one dose at night seemed to work best for me.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I always take my SERM all in one dose at night, so I would take trib at the same time, but spread through out the day is probably fine too. Like the other guys mentioned, it may have secondary benefits that way, but for PCT one dose at night seemed to work best for me.
Did you take tribulus and fenu all at night? I was planning on taking 1500mg daily of each. And I know you mentioned stacking both should work well. All one dosage or split between the two compounds?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Did you take tribulus and fenu all at night? I was planning on taking 1500mg daily of each. And I know you mentioned stacking both should work well. All one dosage or split between the two compounds?
Stacked is the same. All together at night. If your dose is 4g's or more total, you might split it into 2 doses w/ 1 at bed and 1 first thing when you get up.