Optimum Alpha Pre Workout beta testers needed!!

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Hello everyone, I'll be releasing a new pre-workout very soon and I'm looking for five beta testers. If you were already selected for the (-)-epi beta testing don't be afraid to apply, you can participate in both. I might even send a few people another bottle of (-)-epi so they can experience the incredible synergy of the two products, I've been using both for a while now. Here's a pic from today, it was leg day, but this was the only pic she took lol. Hit 5 plates for 15 on the smith machine. I did the smith because i was working out with my girl and we were focusing more on glutes and hamstrings today and it's safer for me to go very wide and very low on the smith machine, (which this focuses more on glutes) due to an old lower back injury, just gotta stay safe. I usually do free weight squats tho.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443887011.242234.jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Holy snit. I'd be all over this if I wasn't already on a different preworkout log.

Great opportunity!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the flavor? Interesting profile

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Pre looks pretty good and looking swole there AlphaCommandr

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Nice! look at that pump.

I am 25, 6'2, and weight 205. My goals right now is a recomp before my winter bulk. I lift heavy at the moment on all my compound lifts followed by isolation for the remaining of the workout. Finish off with 30 mins of hitt.
Also in the military, so we PT (calisthenics) a couple times a week. I probably wouldnt use it during navy pt more than once or twice and that would be just to see how it does with endurance.

Goodluck All.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Really interested in the Epi, whats the dosage?

Put me in, would love to try. Looking for a new PWO anyway.

19, 6ft2, 185 lbs

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in the Epi, whats the dosage?

Put me in, would love to try. Looking for a new PWO anyway.

19, 6ft2, 185 lbs
you should be interested because it works. I and few others have log running. I've accomplished multiple PRs since on it about 3.75 weeks ago.

250mg per dose

glosss

glosss

Awards
Not been on many forums so not heard much about it but from research it seems to be pretty good. Decent dosage too.

Would be cool to log, if not will probably buy when it comes out.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5' 10-11"
Weight: 208
Goals: recomp & all the gainz
Style of training: day dependant. Honestly, my style changes based on what I'm feeling.
I hit the gym almost daily, except for days when my wife needs help with the kids. I go for at least a good 2 hours doing cardio and heavy weights or just really hard hitting heavy weights.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Datsthat, travwj, Parad0x, Chiefsnation23, glosss please all pm me your shipping addresses!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats guys, looks interesting.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
This made my day. Can't wait to try it out. Congrats everyone!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Datsthat, travwj, Parad0x, Chiefsnation23, glosss please all pm me your shipping addresses!
dude, you should already have my address....j/k. Thank you. PM on the way.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Everyone's supplements should be arriving any day, except the two guys overseas, I had to fill out different documentation and the shipping obviously takes longer, but muscles are on the way!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. Thank you