Beta testers wanted!

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Hello everyone, we are looking for 10 beta testers to make a log about our Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin. Our (-)-Epicatechin product is 250mg of (-)-Epicatechin per capsule and it's cGMP certified so it's guaranteed to be exactly what it says it is. No proprietary blends where you're not exactly sure what you're putting into your body. Beta testers will be doing a 30 day log. Apply below!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Let me at it! I will do a sick log

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I'm throwing my name in the hat for sure!!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Ep1C Unleashed recently and would love to try your product to compare. I live in Merrica and 40 years old. Thank you for your consideration

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in as well.

I haven't had the please of trying a product of this type. So I am in :)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not tried an Epi product yet but would certainly like to log it! Happy to know the amount of Epi that is included in your product as well. Count me in!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been looking to try out an -(-)epi product as well. Would love to pop my cherry with a log of this

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Thank you guys for your participation, I'll pick the beta testers in a few more days after there are a few more submissions.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Where the **** is Hyde?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where the **** is Hyde?
Checking in - if you'd like some feedback I'd be happy to log. I've used 2 bottles of Ep1c before and just finished a bottle of Ep1c Unleashed (which IS better than the previous). Both made a difference in pumps and endurance for me.
Powerlifter currently hammering offseason volume trying to build the base up; eating to grow.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I logged epi plex by cel it would be interesting to see how this stacks up against it, count me in

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Would love log this epi, about to start PCT so it would be a bonus having this. It would be good to pop my epi cherry.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Hey guys I posted this last night before bed but I guess it didn't go through?? The ten beta testers i selected are: sbender, dangerdave, ae14, hardwork25, datsgettinswolen, booneman77, Hyde, travwj, matthandyo and dats4dat. I'm not sure why this didn't post and I'm sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Thank you to everyone that participated and I will be needing more beta testers soon the the future and will keep you guys in mind for future products. If you were selected will you please pm me your shipping address.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Actually Imchurki lets have you participate also bud, send me your address as well

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I posted this last night before bed but I guess it didn't go through?? The ten beta testers i selected are: sbender, dangerdave, ae14, hardwork25, datsgettinswolen, booneman77, Hyde, travwj, matthandyo and dats4dat. I'm not sure why this didn't post and I'm sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Thank you to everyone that participated and I will be needing more beta testers soon the the future and will keep you guys in mind for future products. If you were selected will you please pm me your shipping address.
Awesome...thank you

Info on the way

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Pm's are down at the moment tho

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent, idk if you got it tho as the pms are down

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established

Congrads to the chosen ones. (PMs are down at the moment due to maint)

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Datsthat you were selected but it looks like your name was changed to dats4dat lol

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Datsthat you were selected but it looks like your name was changed to dats4dat lol
Awesome. I thought that was me, but I didn't want to ASSume.

Heck...dats4dat, I'll take that as a compliment....I've been called a lot worse....

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I thought that was me, but I didn't want to ASSume.

Heck...dats4dat, I'll take that as a compliment....I've been called a lot worse....

I'll PM you my info once PMs are working again.

imchurki

Awards
AlphaCommandr sent my info this morning before the messaging went down. Just checking if you received it. Thank you.

Is anyone's pm working yet?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Nice one! PM sent

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
So far the Pm's I have received are from Matthandyo, ae14, imchurki and sbender. If urs hasn't gone through dont worry. I'm sure they will be up and running again soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm's are back up

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Sent message. Thanks bro. So stoked to come back from a long weekend and see this.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Ok guys I have everyone's shipping info now and will get everyone's bottles shipped out!