Sup3r-1 while on TRT

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, long time since I've been here. I've been on TRT for about 4 years now. Test Cyp 100mg every 5 days. I'm 38 years old. I have a bottle of Sup3r-1 I'm about to start. Was thinking about starting with 220 and bumping to 330 after two weeks, but I am thinking about just going 330 from the start. I'll probably order another bottle to run it longer than 4 weeks. I haven't messed around with anything since a few years back when the DS's were still around. What do you think I can expect from this? I understand it's not very liver toxic and being on TRT, no PCT is necessary. I guess my real question here is has anyone run this while being on TRT, because most all searches pull up people who run it with other bases.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order a second bottle, it really shines past the 3rd week on average. Go for 8 weeks at 330mg from the start.
Being on TRT spares you the need for a "base" product, added bonus. I know a few fellas on TRT who regularly use PH's, Sup3r-1 included.
Expect very lean high quality gains, hardness and vascularity if your BF % is reasonably low.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Order a second bottles, it really shines past the 3rd week on average. Go for 8 weeks at 300mg from the start.
Being on TRT spares you the need for a "base" product, added bonus. I know a few fellas on TRT who regularly use PH's, Sup3r-1 included.
Expect very lean high quality gains, hardness and vascularity if your BF % is reasonably low.
What he said ^^^

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a good friend on TRT and he is currently running 1-Andro and EpiAndro with TRT
and is loving it. He's leaning up nicely and adding some nice quality muscle too.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to throw in a little DMZ that i have laying around with it.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would Sup3r-1 effect the results of blood test for TRT? They only check total testosterone and or free testosterone?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So it doesn't effect total testosterone?.... That's the main one that concerns me.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think It will show up in a stand test from labcorp then.
Thanks for the info!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I'm on trt and i always stop any kind of blast 8 weeks before bloodwork. I get bloods every 6 months so that 4 months gives me plenty of time to thrown in a little something extra.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm on trt and i always stop any kind of blast 8 weeks before bloodwork. I get bloods every 6 months so that 4 months gives me plenty of time to thrown in a little something extra.
Same here, or the very least 4 weeks out. I ran DMZ once up until a week bofre bloods and my free test and total test were a little high.