• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
would you count this as milder or stronger than Sup3r-1?

thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would you count this as milder or stronger than Sup3r-1?

thanks!
I would say Sup3r 19 is probably the milder of the two on sides. 19 will be more anabolic than Super 1 but has low androgenicity so should also be pretty mild on the sides as well.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I would say Sup3r 19 is probably the stronger of the two. 19 will be more anabolic than 11 but has low androgenicity so should also be pretty mild on the sides as well.
Thanks. I was asking compared to Super-1 but it seemed like in your response you compared it to Sup3r-11? Just making sure we are talking apples to apples :) Thanks again!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I was asking compared to Super-1 but it seemed like in your response you compared it to Sup3r-11? Just making sure we are talking apples to apples :) Thanks again!
Lol. My bad. Sup3r 1 is stronger and heavier on sides. 19 will make a great stacker with it or other stronger compounds in order to add mass with adding much risk of sides.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Lol. My bad. Sup3r 1 is stronger and heavier on sides. 19 will make a great stacker with it or other stronger compounds in order to add mass with adding much risk of sides.
So this would stack well with sup3r-1 and sup3r epi?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
So it's more of a mild dry compound? Or mild wet? Haven't been able to find much

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's more of a mild dry compound? Or mild wet? Haven't been able to find much
Does not convert directly to estrogen although there is apossibility for some estro conversion from metabolites during the conversion process. Anecdotal reports do not claim this to be overly "wet" anywhere near to the extent of Nandrolone.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this stack with 1 andro? Will this alleviate some of the lethargy??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would this stack with 1 andro? Will this alleviate some of the lethargy??
It is not a test base so it likely wouldn't reduce lethargy. It would add increased anabolism without really adding very much androgenic sides like lethargy. I like the idea of a Super 1/4/19 stack or a 1/DHEA/19 stack.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a Sup3r 1 / Sup3r DHEA / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r 19 stack be complete overkill?

(Don't answer that mmorso, I already know what you're gonna say!)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would a Sup3r 1 / Sup3r DHEA / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r 19 stack be complete overkill?

(Don't answer that mmorso, I already know what you're gonna say!)
Not at all. 3 anabolic and synergistic compounds plus a test base. This would be a serious mass building stack. 2 highly anabolic compounds plus a highly androgenic compound and the DHEA base. Solid mass, strength, and energy levels. Pretty well rounded stack IMO.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. 3 anabolic and synergistic compounds plus a test base. This would be a serious mass building stack. 2 highly anabolic compounds plus a highly androgenic compound and the DHEA base. Solid mass, strength, and energy levels. Pretty well rounded stack IMO.
SFreed that's what ive been saying brother. You're gonna get fcking jacked

'Merica

deadlyzach

Awards
Would nolva alone be sufficient for pct? Or even an otc pct?

sespress

Awards
Would nolva alone be sufficient for pct? Or even an otc pct?
Ah I think a pharma one is gonna be a good idea. It's converting to nand right? I'd also want one and an AI handy, like mentioned before metabolites might covert to estrogen.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in 19nor for my first PH run because I thought it would be milder on sides, but it doesn't seem to be a favorite on these boards. You'll find very few reviews on 19nor around here. Most people here push 1-DHEA. This looks like it will mostly be used as part of a stack.

sespress

Awards
I was interested in 19nor for my first PH run because I thought it would be milder on sides, but it doesn't seem to be a favorite on these boards. You'll find very few reviews on 19nor around here. Most people here push 1-DHEA. This looks like it will mostly be used as part of a stack.
Well 1 andro is supposedly pretty boss, however I'm trying to find info on how much of this converts. It's a 2 step right (anyone know?). Not much may be left by the time it's done converting.

19 products if also heard are very suppressive, but dunno how that compares. However they'd a lot of info on joint damage seeming to fix up on it. That's my whole interest in it. I can see preloading on this stuff for a two week period before a run and for a week or two into it. Or toss it onto something else as described earlier.

When's this dropping again?

deadlyzach

Awards
So would this be a decent ph to run for a first timer? I plan to run nolva pct, as for an ai, would I only need it if estrogen sides are noticeable?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is 19 on libido and erection quality?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well 1 andro is supposedly pretty boss, however I'm trying to find info on how much of this converts. It's a 2 step right (anyone know?). Not much may be left by the time it's done converting.

19 products if also heard are very suppressive, but dunno how that compares. However they'd a lot of info on joint damage seeming to fix up on it. That's my whole interest in it. I can see preloading on this stuff for a two week period before a run and for a week or two into it. Or toss it onto something else as described earlier.

When's this dropping again?
Sup3r 19 orders should be shipping out shortly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would this be a decent ph to run for a first timer? I plan to run nolva pct, as for an ai, would I only need it if estrogen sides are noticeable?
Yes, a this could be used for a first time run. None of the metabolites convert directly to estradiol so aromatization while it is possible, should be somewhat low. A solo run of 8 weeks or more seems prudent as this may be a slower acting compound.

sespress

Awards
Comparable to an andro run kicking in late?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is 19 on libido and erection quality?
I haven't gotten the chance to use this yet, so I can't rightfully say. I did order up though;). This is a compound that doesn't have a ton of credited research on it. Anecdotal feedback will be important and is sure to come as people get their hands on this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comparable to an andro run kicking in late?
I would say that is a somewhat accurate assessment. The target hormone(Nandrolone) of Super 19 is more anabolic than testosterone. This is estimated at about 1.25 the anabolism of test but the androgenicity is much lower so this should be safer on sides when run longer and solo. Not just necessarily because it takes longer to kick in. Size increase should be noticeable by around end of week 2 or 3, much like a 1 andro cycle.

deadlyzach

Awards
Yes, a this could be used for a first time run. None of the metabolites convert directly to estradiol so aromatization while it is possible, should be somewhat low. A solo run of 8 weeks or more seems prudent as this may be a slower acting compound.
So if I were to run nolva could I just throw in an otc AI to be safe?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I were to run nolva could I just throw in an otc AI to be safe?
Nolva on cycle or during pct? I don't think you need Nolva on cycle with this. I always have pharma AI's on hand just in case but I wouldn't be surprised if an otc AI handled any estro sides with this.

deadlyzach

Awards
Nolva on cycle or during pct? I don't think you need Nolva on cycle with this. I always have pharma AI's on hand just in case but I wouldn't be surprised if an otc AI handled any estro sides with this.
Nolva for pct. Sorry for the confusion. I planned to start nolva and an ai about 4 days after my last dose.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
With real Deca (from the infamous 'Deca Dick') you always read/hear to run more Test than Deca. I wouldn't run it solo. I'd have Sup3r-4 along side at a good dose. JMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Olympus Labs UK 494
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179