Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Advanced & Experienced stacks are identical

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interesting but it's not hormonal so why it's under ol uk?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this an ingredient in DCP 2.0?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this an ingredient in DCP 2.0?
Nope. Its like saying a brand releasing a green tea extract was the first to bring (-)-epicatechin to the market.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So it wasn't an ingredient in DCP 2.0 or it's simply a higher extract?
It makes up a very small percentage of the crude extract, so in all essence there isn't a relevant dosage of it in that product.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes up a very small percentage of the crude extract, so in all essence there isn't a relevant dosage of it in that product.
Ah, I see. However, it was still an ingredient in the formula ;)

I'm very interested to see how it works as a solo ingredient. I wasn't saying anything against you guys, just saying I'd seen the name of the ingredient before :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever indeed.

Just asking a question, no offense intended. Jeez, man.
I feel you, good pick up either way.

Good thing you mentioned it, I am curious how OL's differs as I don't want to double stack or anything, I assume it's an extract.

Either way, I'll enjoy the write up and peoples thoughts. Its legal in Australia either way!

kid amnesiac

Awards
Whatever indeed.

My first thought exactly ... not sure why you received a response such as this. I'm excited for this new product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whatever indeed.

I feel you, good pick up either way.

Good thing you mentioned it, I am curious how OL's differs as I don't want to double stack or anything, I assume it's an extract.

Either way, I'll enjoy the write up and peoples thoughts. Its legal in Australia either way!
My first thought exactly ... not sure why you received a response such as this. I'm excited for this new product.
What?? I can't win with people here, I answer a question twice then still get a smart arse response and a competitors product pasted in the thread. But let it be and get flamed....right.

You guys should give the write up a read (I assumed in my first response he did) as it explains, this product contains the isolated compound Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl, which is contained within the Artemisia Iwayomogi plant (albeit in very low quantities). I did use a pretty good analogy in my first response and again further explained it in the next response.

Sorry you guys feel that way, but I stand by the statement that this product is the first on the market.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, is it standardized for something? Why is it superior?
yes see above response, its superior because it is the actual isolated potent naturally occurring PPARdelta agonist. to reach a single dose of 1 cap of super-shred would mean consuming significant, basically unattainable amount of plant extract.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
yes see above response, its superior because it is the actual isolated potent naturally occurring PPARdelta agonist. to reach a single dose of 1 cap of super-shred would mean consuming significant, basically unattainable amount of plant extract.
Thanks.
Well, maybe OL should make it clearer on the label, as by it, someone would think they are just the same.
The best info shouldn't be on the write-up only, IMHO.
Maybe the label could be something like "Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl (derived from 300mg Artemisia Iwayomogi) - 15mg". (the 15mg would be the actual number you guys have... just an example on my part)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.
Well, maybe OL should make it clearer on the label, as by it, someone would think they are just the same.
The best info shouldn't be on the write-up only, IMHO.
Maybe the label could be something like "Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl (derived from 300mg Artemisia Iwayomogi) - 15mg". (the 15mg would be the actual number you guys have... just an example on my part)
Fair enough, i didn't see the final label, the other posts make more sense now lol.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?? I can't win with people here, I answer a question twice then still get a smart arse response and a competitors product pasted in the thread. But let it be and get flamed....right.

You guys should give the write up a read (I assumed in my first response he did) as it explains, this product contains the isolated compound Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl, which is contained within the Artemisia Iwayomogi plant (albeit in very low quantities). I did use a pretty good analogy in my first response and again further explained it in the next response.

Sorry you guys feel that way, but I stand by the statement that this product is the first on the market.
I read the write up afterwards.

Either way, someone would of brought it up as mentioned the label just marks extract.

No one(I believe) was having a dig at you or OL. Just miscommunication :))

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
There's a typo in write up : It is plausible that Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl alone is directly responsible for

Also can any member of R&D team go further about Alpha Testing results,what type of effects have you noticed,are there significant drop in glucose like with Cardarine (in some people) ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that makes more sense now as well :). I'm actually pretty excited to give this a try.

I'll edit my post to take it that link.

I apologise for any intended disrespect. I'm a huge fan of OL/OL UK, using at least 5 products right now lol (Sup3r-11, Forslean, Blooshr3d War, Conqu3r Unleashed, Cardar1ne) and more in the cabinet.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested in results were made with alpha testing !

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey OL guys just wanted to let you know in the write up it says take 3 caps for 300mg and a bottle has 90 caps, and the product label says 2 caps is 300mg with 60 caps. Not that it's a big deal to me I just wanted to let you guys know in the event that you weren't aware. Look forward to trying it either way.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
In the supplement facts it says 60 capsules (serving is 2)
In the cycle example it says 1 bottle 90 caps (1 cap / 3 times daily)

Is it 60 cap or 90 cap bottle ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being that this potentially compares to cardarine, does this lower blood pressure also?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I think Ill give this a shot stacked with Sup3r-7.
I was thinking the same thing, especially since both are non-hormonal, however it is funny that none of the "example cycles" include Sup3r-7. I wonder if there is a reason for that?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, especially since both are non-hormonal, however it is funny that none of the "example cycles" include Sup3r-7. I wonder if there is a reason for that?
The write-up was written before we finalized our plan on Super-7, only reason why...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until I saw the small little argument in this thread, I also noticed this ingredient was in something else beforehand. But of course, I guess the novel extract makes it unique. This will be on my try list later this year.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Until I saw the small little argument in this thread, I also noticed this ingredient was in something else beforehand. But of course, I guess the novel extract makes it unique. This will be on my try list later this year.
Definitely something that will impress alot of people here. Our internal testing showed some pretty pronounced effects (comparable to effects of well known PPARdelta compounds) pretty quickly.

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Yes, the ingredient its extracted from has been around but we are the first to bring the isolated ingredient to the market and have done extensive alpha testing on it. We labeled it this way so we wouldn't bare the secrets of our innovation without further researching and reading the writeup.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the ingredient its extracted from has been around but we are the first to bring the isolated ingredient to the market and have done extensive alpha testing on it. We labeled it this way so we wouldn't bare the secrets of our innovation without further researching and reading the writeup.
i would update label adding special sauce extract jk.
can you guys plz share results with us of alpha testing ?
I'm excited about this one but the lack of info got me wondering.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting more excited about this the more I read into it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179