OL UK product request thread

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
ATTENTION AM:
OL UK is ready to expand our product lineup and we would like to hear what products you want to see with the OL UK label. Suggestions can be oral or TD but need to be US legal.
So....what would you like to see?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would like to see dmz/triumph/msten all
make a comeback

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Also a true dosed 4ad, not just 50mg per pills like some companies

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also a true dosed 4ad, not just 50mg per pills like some companies
A dhea derivative line is already in the works. I don't know when you will see it though

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High dosed EpIAndro with cyclodextrin enhancement.

Maybe 250mg per cap

bigjoe90

bigjoe90

Awards
A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
A natural, high quality, E. Cottonii based SERM product... something like 120cps of 1000mg E.Cottonii, 600mg Resveratrol and 600mg Ellagic acid for each cap (or 240cps for half the doses). Essentially a modified version of the OL Sup3r PCT aromatase inhibitor complex but with a specifical SERM function (not the classical AI). I think something like that would be a great option after a mildly suppressive SARMs cycle which shouldn't need a RC/prescription SERM like Nolva or Clomid.
And probably I'm a little reckless but I think a capsuled version of SR9009 would also be veeeery interesting (think what a combined use of GW with it could do for fat loss and endurance...).
That capped would be pretty sick

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sr9009 and gw are both ppar modulators, not really sure how well they would stack. It does look more effective than gw on paper though, would be fun to see what it can do. Sr9009 modifies the ppar beta where gw works on ppar delta. You have me very curious now...

bigjoe90

bigjoe90

Awards
Well not exactly... SR9009 works by binding to the rev-erba receptors in the liver which regulates mithochondrial hyperplasia and activity inducing lypolisis, preventing muscle waisting and increasing glucose uptake (and also inducing a modarate anabolism of slow muscle fibres). This is not a technical description of the compound (I'm not a chemist) but as you can see it has similar effect then GW but probably stronger due to a different pathway of action. Problem is that it is a very young substance so it is probably not "fresh water" to play with at the moment.
Just my two cents Yates ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well not exactly... SR9009 works by binding to the rev-erba receptors in the liver which regulates mithochondrial hyperplasia and activity inducing lypolisis, preventing muscle waisting and increasing glucose uptake (and also inducing a modarate anabolism of slow muscle fibres). This is not a technical description of the compound (I'm not a chemist) but as you can see it has similar effect then GW but probably stronger due to a different pathway of action. Problem is that it is a very young substance so it is probably not "fresh water" to play with at the moment.
Just my two cents Yates ;)
Young, yes but being so similar in action to gw you could very possibly see it soon. Very good suggestion, repped

xTrick

Awards
ATTENTION AM:
OL UK is ready to expand our product lineup and we would like to hear what products you want to see with the OL UK label. Suggestions can be oral or TD but need to be US legal.
So....what would you like to see?
Clear pms yates84

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Any chance of tr3st making a comeback?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance of tr3st making a comeback?
We will have a more hard core line available in the uk sometime soon, you never know what will be in that lineup!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
We will have a more hard core line available in the uk sometime soon, you never know what will be in that lineup!
Can't wait! Will be buying as soon as they become available

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Would YK-11 be viable? Or, at least acquire a batch for some in-house testing? :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would YK-11 be viable? Or, at least acquire a batch for some in-house testing? :D
Olympus UK stated in another thread that if we get the demand for yk 11 that we will bring it to the market

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second yk-11 with my earlier recommendations of sr9009 and AICAR

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second yk-11 with my earlier recommendations of sr9009 and AICAR
All 3 of those sound like winners. I am tempted to grab some sr9009 this weekend and log it

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
I thought we came to the conclusion that AICAR was worthless orally.

SR is in the works, it'll be our next one, eta, mid august.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
wow, you guys look to be moving really quickly on these, good to see

bigjoe90

bigjoe90

Awards
Oh yeeessss!!! Olympus UK your the gold standard of customer care!!!
Just please try to reach the Uk market faster cause european customer are just craving for your new line...
We are so jelous of you american people!!! :D

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought we came to the conclusion that AICAR was worthless orally.

SR is in the works, it'll be our next one, eta, mid august.
Now that you say it I believe you're right. I need to look it at it again. Been a while since I looked at it. Sr9009 for the win!!!!!

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
Oh yeeessss!!! Olympus UK your the gold standard of customer care!!!
Just please try to reach the Uk market faster cause european customer are just craving for your new line...
We are so jelous of you american people!!! :D
In the end the americans will be jealous of you guys :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
SR9009 looks nice!
It sure does, but I have a suspicion dose, and more importantly cycle-duration, could prove to be an important consideration with this compound due to its MoA in regards to circadian clock mechanisms.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It will be interesting to see if sr9009 can possibly stave off some of the lethargy associated with mk or even lgd.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
The cool about SR9009 is that it creates new Mitochondrian cells in the muscle. Mitochondrian are the cells power producers. they convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell.The combination of SR and GW for fat loss is perfect (pronounced metabolic boost and endurance increases+powerfull anti-catabolic and fat melting agent)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds good but even at two caps per serving your looking at 1100mg per cap. Would most likely have to be 3 caps per serving. That being said it would be a great product.

bigjoe90

bigjoe90

Awards
Yeah bro, you just make me realize that the serving size should be modified... I just think it would be interesting to have a specifical E. Cottonii based natural SERM product as it seems a very promising substance and considering it is actually very poorly used as a supplement and it's also a bit expansive to obtain (I can actually think of only one natty SERM specific supp with Cottonii in it, most of you probably understanded what I'm reffering to...)
Oh and just another more hardcore input for the Uk market: please OL Uk take back the old Stenabol, possibly at a little highest dosage (thinking of 7mg msten per caps in order to have a better spreadable dosage then the actual 10mg competitors product)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The cool about SR9009 is that it creates new Mitochondrian cells in the muscle. Mitochondrian are the cells power producers. they convert energy into forms that are usable by the cell.The combination of SR and GW for fat loss is perfect (pronounced metabolic boost and endurance increases+powerfull anti-catabolic and fat melting agent)
It certainly looks like another compound that will shine with higher rep range training.

Hastur

Awards
I'm pumped about SR9009, as formerly obese and still fighting to keep the fat off, it holds immense interest. On paper it looks more promising than even Cardarine.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm pumped about SR9009, as formerly obese and still fighting to keep the fat off, it holds immense interest. On paper it looks more promising than even Cardarine.
Ive been following a few logs, the infamous russianstar being one.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i dont trust RussianStar.Who knows if what he is taking is legit or not? Also he was taking crazy amount of SR and Rad140 like 50mg each.And remember that he was taking all of this stuff from RC online stores.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting ideas in here .... I'm in

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Honestly i dont trust RussianStar.Who knows if what he is taking is legit or not? Also he was taking crazy amount of SR and Rad140 like 50mg each.And remember that he was taking all of this stuff from RC online stores.
Yeah he is a rep for a few rc's.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was enough bad information, IMO, in his thread that I don't put a ton of weight in his stuff anymore. It does not really help either that he is taking far more than one reasonably would take based on current price and lack of human data.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a TD with 1-dhea, dhea and pregnenolone. And a descent 4-dhea/Epiandro product to stack it with. :)

For UK market, a Bold-diol product. In a TD?!

Hastur

Awards
There was enough bad information, IMO, in his thread that I don't put a ton of weight in his stuff anymore. It does not really help either that he is taking far more than one reasonably would take based on current price and lack of human data.
I regretfully have to agree. He has a huge following, and a lot of respect in the community, and no disrespect to him, but I don't find his logs particularly useful, nor his information.

I would love to see a TD with 1-dhea, dhea and pregnenolone. And a descent 4-dhea/Epiandro product to stack it with. :)

For UK market, a Bold-diol product. In a TD?!
This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I regretfully have to agree. He has a huge following, and a lot of respect in the community, and no disrespect to him, but I don't find his logs particularly useful, nor his information.

This man loves his transdermals! Haha, I understand man. I like DermaFury, Olympus Labs transdermal Furaza, shame its gone.
I believe JW still has it :)

Hastur

Awards
I believe JW still has it :)
You don't say... Hmm... Good looking out, GNO. I gotta say, I like transdermals, I hope Olympus Labs/Olympus UK keep them part of their ever growing product line!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't say... Hmm... Good looking out, GNO. I gotta say, I like transdermals, I hope Olympus Labs/Olympus UK keep them part of their ever growing product line!
I have been eyeing The One from there for a while but the crappy CDN dollar and shipping are holding me back lol.

I have yet to try it but many people rave about EP1C TD.

Hastur

Awards
I have yet to try it but many people rave about EP1C TD.
I've seen a lot of EP1C TD love out there, I haven't tried either capped or transdermal, it's on my to-do list. There's also DermaStr3ngth I was interested in...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah he is a rep for a few rc's.
Yeah I said the same thing and got blasted for "disrespecting" a FORUM GOD apparently. Never went back to the forum.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, Russian star, I used to rep with him back with need to b uild muscle he was very knowledgable in bro science back then,