The Official OL UK Endura Shred Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

Take your cut to the next level!! Endura Shred is a powerful combination of Ostar1ne and Cardar1ne!

Ostarine - is, probably, the most well known SARM's. It is best used to preserve muscle mass, while in a caloric deficit. Ostarine can, and will, suppress your natural testosterone production in longer higher dosed cycles. So, a SERM PCT is needed. Ostarine can also cause gyno in some users. So, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand. The average cycle length is 6 to 10 weeks at a dosage range of 10mg to 25mg.

Cardar1ne (GW 501516) - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

Now, let's talk Endura Shred....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUBD!

1kerry

Awards
View attachment 121139

Take your cut to the next level!! Endura Shred is a powerful combination of Ostar1ne and Cardar1ne!

Ostarine - is, probably, the most well known SARM's. It is best used to preserve muscle mass, while in a caloric deficit. Ostarine can, and will, suppress your natural testosterone production in longer higher dosed cycles. So, a SERM PCT is needed. Ostarine can also cause gyno in some users. So, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand. The average cycle length is 6 to 10 weeks at a dosage range of 10mg to 25mg.

Cardar1ne (GW 501516) - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

Now, let's talk Endura Shred....
Is the Ostarine 360 pills from OL UK same quality/pureness as the original OL ostar1ne 240 pills?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Ostarine 360 pills from OL UK same quality/pureness as the original OL ostar1ne 240 pills?
Same osta, bigger bottle!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi, you think an Osta 12 week cycle is too much??
That depends on your experience honestly. Have you taken osta or any other sarms before?

1kerry

Awards
That depends on your experience honestly. Have you taken osta or any other sarms before?
first time, this is my 7th week of ostar1ne, started with 10/10/15/15/20/20 and currently 20mg....feeling good so far, libido 8/10, boys still hanging nice lol....my only experience is 3 6week hdrol cycles

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first time, this is my 7th week of ostar1ne, started with 10/10/15/15/20/20 and currently 20mg....feeling good so far, libido 8/10, boys still hanging nice lol....my only experience is 3 6week hdrol cycles
You can keep going if you feel good about it. Just play it day by day and listen to your body. I hope you have a good pct with a serm set up

1kerry

Awards
You can keep going if you feel good about it. Just play it day by day and listen to your body. I hope you have a good pct with a serm set up
sure...original plan is 10 week, but having a hard time getting rid of some stubborn fat, and osta is definitely helping me with muscle retention, so I can be a little more aggressive with my diet with 2 more weeks to finish this cutting cycle with osta ....

if i go the 12 week route, I should go for a 4 week pct right? I have read clomid 50/25/25 is the way to go, but for a 12 week osta cycle I guess 4 weeks its better

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure...original plan is 10 week, but having a hard time getting rid of some stubborn fat, and osta is definitely helping me with muscle retention, so I can be a little more aggressive with my diet with 2 more weeks to finish this cutting cycle with osta ....

if i go the 12 week route, I should go for a 4 week pct right? I have read clomid 50/25/25 is the way to go, but for a 12 week osta cycle I guess 4 weeks its better
Yep, I would do 4 weeks: 50/50/25/25 and throw in some OL super pct and you should be gtg

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
how do you dosed differently ostarine and cardarine? the 7 mg and 10 mg are not in the same capsule ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you dosed differently ostarine and cardarine? the 7 mg and 10 mg are not in the same capsule ?
One capsule contains both ostarine and carderine. 1 to 2 caps is a good place to dose depending on your experience level

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
One capsule contains both ostarine and carderine. 1 to 2 caps is a good place to dose depending on your experience level
level experience : I have already done two cycles ph
- Furuzza , which was great for me
- Tren +"the 1" the least effective for me
maybe I 'd do :
endured shred : 1/1/1/2/2/2/2/2 caps per day

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
level experience : I have already done two cycles ph
- Furuzza , which was great for me
- Tren +"the 1" the least effective for me
maybe I 'd do :
endured shred : 1/1/1/2/2/2/2/2 caps per day
That looks like a great dosing scheme! Roll with it

1kerry

Awards
does Letrone by Black Lion Research be a good option for estro sides from osta?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does Letrone by Black Lion Research be a good option for estro sides from osta?
If it performs as stated by blr then it would be fine to use with osta. Tbh I haven't really looked into the new blr products so i cannot comment on their effectivness. I would never rely solely on otc estrogen control, always have a pharma grade ai like exemestane on hand. OL makes eliminate (armistane) that has tons of research and real world use to back it's effectivness. It's what I will be using during my next osta run

1kerry

Awards
If it performs as stated by blr then it would be fine to use with osta. Tbh I haven't really looked into the new blr products so i cannot comment on their effectivness. I would never rely solely on otc estrogen control, always have a pharma grade ai like exemestane on hand. OL makes eliminate (armistane) that has tons of research and real world use to back it's effectivness. It's what I will be using during my next osta run
Actually, havent had any gyno issues before, and currently doing fine during my osta 7th week, just want to play it safe, im running out of my OL TRANSFORM and if everything goes well Ill extend my cycle to 12 weeks.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I never had an estrogen side with Osta honestly but everyone is different

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Official OL UK Endura Shred Q&A

How about using dermacrine when on Osta to prevent possible estrogen sides?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine is a great addition to an osta cycle. I plan to run osta real soon with dermacrine and low dose eliminate.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
It would be a nice combo, although it will make the shutdown harder than on Osta solo.
If you only want to avoid estro sides on Osta, try Arimistane.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be a nice combo, although it will make the shutdown harder than on Osta solo.
If you only want to avoid estro sides on Osta, try Arimistane.
Dermacrine really isn't going to shut you down any harder but it will help you avoid any lethargy that osta might cause. I think dermacrine and armistane both go great with osta

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine really isn't going to shut you down any harder but it will help you avoid any lethargy that osta might cause. I think dermacrine and armistane both go great with osta
Maybe, maybe not. It does convert to testo, so suppression will be there, maybe mild at normal dosage, but still there. The lethargy combating benefits of it is a plus!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
^This

Cogy

Awards
Waiting for my Endurashred.. :)

Are there any logs already or users with experience?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for my Endurashred.. :)

Are there any logs already or users with experience?
Not with endurashred, way too new. There are plenty of guys that have used gw and osta together though, maybe someone can share their experiences

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I agree on this!
Dermacrine is a great addition to any cycle IMO and with a small/moderate dose Derma I do not think that the supression is so much harder. I don't know this for sure of course, but that's my experience.

Add Stano and you got one of my favourite athletic stacks of all times. Next time I will try to add Cardarine to this stack and see what that combo gives.

1kerry

Awards
HEY SIR, after a 12 week Ostar1ne cycle at 20mg, you recommend nolva and clomid both at the same time for PCT? thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So with my current stack of OL osta and GW at 20 mg/14mg, getting this product and taking 2 pills a day is so much more convenient. Less pills to take and cheaper overall.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY SIR, after a 12 week Ostar1ne cycle at 20mg, you recommend nolva and clomid both at the same time for PCT? thanks!
You can take both if you really want to but clomid solo would be just fine. I've done some pretty crazy cycles in the past and clomid with super pct has me jump right back into action

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So with my current stack of OL osta and GW at 20 mg/14mg, getting this product and taking 2 pills a day is so much more convenient. Less pills to take and cheaper overall.
Exactly. Saving a few dollars is always nice!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
No...nolva OR clomid. Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid I believe is 50/50/30/30 but im not 100% on clomid because I always just use nolva. But both would be overkill for this particular cycle IMO

1kerry

Awards
You can take both if you really want to but clomid solo would be just fine. I've done some pretty crazy cycles in the past and clomid with super pct has me jump right back into action
THANKS BRO! you always answer my Q's!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously considering this after my PCT. Looks impressive!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Within 2-3 weeks I'll be running this and also doing a log of my own. It will be run standalone to give the most honest and legitimate review possible. So keep an eye out for that if you Mr thinking of running this yourself :)

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Guys, just curious will these SARMs cause a positive drug test? This is a work drug test not athletic.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It won't show up on a 5 panel of you're asking . I doubt your work is specifically testing for anabolics, that's mainly an athletic thing

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It won't show up on a 5 panel of you're asking . I doubt your work is specifically testing for anabolics, that's mainly an athletic thing
Joe in the know!

raji1980

Awards
I have a question. I read that gw switches your body preferred fuel source to fat. Is that true?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds very interesting, may have to look into it in the future, and the fact that yates84 is behind it give me good confidence in it.

raji1980

Awards
I have read everywhere that gw and ostarine only need to be dosed once a day. Is it ok to just take both dosages at once? Any benefits from splitting?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I have a question. I read that gw switches your body preferred fuel source to fat. Is that true?
In a nutshell... Yes.
If you like I can go into more info?

I have read everywhere that gw and ostarine only need to be dosed once a day. Is it ok to just take both dosages at once? Any benefits from splitting?
Both at the same time is fine... And yes your correct both have very long half life so only once per day.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Also can improve lipid profile and increase endurance.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
In a nutshell... Yes.
If you like I can go into more info?

Both at the same time is fine... And yes your correct both have very long half life so only once per day.
Currently running GW would love some more info in how it works :) pretty well versed on it but more education is always a plus and I love finding out new things ???

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What websites/stores carry endura shred?

And if I plan to run endura for 45 days, should I plan on taking a test base like trest along with it?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Also, I see ppl doing 12 weeks of SARMs? Is 8 weeks very doable?