The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

Cardar1ne (GW 501516) - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

Cardar1ne may provide:
Increased endurance
Accelerated fat loss
Improved lipid profile
Lower blood pressure

GW 505516 example cycle:
Beginner
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14

Intermediate
GW 7//14/14/14/14/21

Advanced
GW 14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21

Now, let's talk Cardar1ne....

muscle inc.

Awards
Interested in possibly using it during pct instead of stacking on cycle. Is it a good addition during pct or better utilized stacked on cycle?

Have read logs where people had mixed results, some good, some not so good.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in possibly using it during pct instead of stacking on cycle. Is it a good addition during pct or better utilized stacked on cycle?

Have read logs where people had mixed results, some good, some not so good.
I think it is a great pct addition. I have always struggled with my bp during pct and gw has completely taken care of that problem for me. The extra energy and endurance is great while you are trying to recover from cycle as well. I will never pct without Carderine again

1kerry

Awards
So Carderine is more of a performance supp than body composition right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Carderine is more of a performance supp than body composition right?
It also promotes fat loss, your energy and endurance should go up and your waist should go down. Carderine is the best of both worlds

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
ughhhh... you have me rethinking not adding this to my order.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ughhhh... you have me rethinking not adding this to my order.
Its not too late, anything you order before the 11th will be included in your previous order and incur no more shipping charges!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Its not too late, anything you order before the 11th will be included in your previous order and incur no more shipping charges!
and you got me hook, line and sinker. Dammit. Another double pack ugh

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i may touch upon this.

Cardar1ne is technically a PPAR modulator.

fat loss plus endurance along with improved glucose metabolism makes this a great product for recomps or cutting.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Well since this is one of the non hormonal released products, since im cutting right now, would it be ok to run it as the "beginner cycle" plan? Itll be along side products like x-gels follidrone and Alphamax in a couple weeks. just wanting to shed the rest of this fat off while mainting or even gaining some strength.

Not coming off a cycle or using it as a pct it would be a standalone basically!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since this is one of the non hormonal released products, since im cutting right now, would it be ok to run it as the "beginner cycle" plan? Itll be along side products like x-gels follidrone and Alphamax in a couple weeks. just wanting to shed the rest of this fat off while mainting or even gaining some strength.

Not coming off a cycle or using it as a pct it would be a standalone basically!
That sounds great! You should make some good progress with that combo

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great! You should make some good progress with that combo
So no need for an AI (obviously I wouldn't need clomid or the like) but no sort of cycle support, Ill have the Arimistane in Alpha max but it shouldn't matter correct? its good to use at anytime?

Just looking for confirmation before I place an order :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no need for an AI (obviously I wouldn't need clomid or the like) but no sort of cycle support, Ill have the Arimistane in Alpha max but it shouldn't matter correct? its good to use at anytime?

Just looking for confirmation before I place an order :D
No ai, cycle support, or serm need my friend. Just dose and enjoy

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Seriously considering getting some of this... Currently cutting and would love to see how it affects me.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Too good not to try, idk why nutriverse says its 30% off though but when its in my cart it doesn't apply :(

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too good not to try, idk why nutriverse says its 30% off though but when its in my cart it doesn't apply :(
Are you buying a 2 bottle combo or a perfect cycle pack? Try code JULY25 For those

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Are you buying a 2 bottle combo or a perfect cycle pack? Try code JULY25 For those
just a single bottle.. I contacted nutriverse and asked why it wouldn't show up discounted in my cart. july25 didn't work either. both would be a fantastic deal nonetheless. I even tried taking stuff out of my cart that would fall under the july30 code..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a single bottle.. I contacted nutriverse and asked why it wouldn't show up discounted in my cart. july25 didn't work either. both would be a fantastic deal nonetheless. I even tried taking stuff out of my cart that would fall under the july30 code..
Are you using all capital letters?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Are you using all capital letters?
Yup just retried it. I don't know if its an error or not but all Olympus UK stuff falls under the JULY25 code despite the email saying JULY30 for individual bottles..

which sucks cuz ill have to make two different orders for stuff that's 30% off and stuff that's 25% off

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup just retried it. I don't know if its an error or not but all Olympus UK stuff falls under the JULY25 code despite the email saying JULY30 for individual bottles..

which sucks cuz ill have to make two different orders for stuff that's 30% off and stuff that's 25% off
They will only charge you shipping on one order, expect to get your second orders shipping refunded. No worries bro!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
They will only charge you shipping on one order, expect to get your second orders shipping refunded. No worries bro!
Really? well usps ground was only $2.34 for the Cardar1ne so I wasn't complaining.. I may get 4...

Question then how long of a break do you take in between cycles? ill be running it for 6 weeks more than likely. maybe 8

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? well usps ground was only $2.34 for the Cardar1ne so I wasn't complaining.. I may get 4...

Question then how long of a break do you take in between cycles? ill be running it for 6 weeks more than likely. maybe 8
All uk items are 30% you need to add them specifically from the 4th of july sale section.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I couldn't resist. 30% off was just too good to pass up.

Franco888

Awards
UK Olympus labs, Code for 30% off not working

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you trying to buy brother? The codes have been a little tricky but we will get you straight

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you trying to buy brother? The codes have been a little tricky but we will get you straight

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

1kerry

Awards
TODAY is the last day of the promo right? COUPON CODES are not working =(

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didnt work for me either. But got another email today stating it was still active

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TODAY is the last day of the promo right? COUPON CODES are not working =(
Didnt work for me either. But got another email today stating it was still active
I would contact nutriverse or one of their reps on this forum and they could help you out with the codes. Volvo140G knows what's up with the codes

1kerry

Awards
I would contact nutriverse or one of their reps on this forum and they could help you out with the codes. Volvo140G knows what's up with the codes
they already sent me an inbox, awesome service

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1kerry - glad you're all set bro, thanks for your patience

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mechka_grizli are you all set or did u need me to help push this thru for you?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They'll get to everyone tomorrow, they're opening a new storefront/warehouse
Are they still planning to ship out orders tomorrow Volvo140G?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They'll get to everyone tomorrow, they're opening a new storefront/warehouse
My concern is more geared towards the expiration of the coupon code price, but it never worked for me

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My concern is more geared towards the expiration of the coupon code price, but it never worked for me
What I meant by that was they'll get to everyome who had issues w/ the code as it was glitchy toward the end of the sale there...

We'll honor the value of the code for what you had intended to purchase. You'll probably be sent an invoice or be given a code to use. Thanks for bearing with us man, sorry again. We'll get it sorted :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I haven't heard anything about my order yet
As you can imagine there was quite the swell of orders placed, I'll speak with the big guy later and find out where we stand. I'll PM you when I learn some info.... thanks bro

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you can imagine there was quite the swell of orders placed, I'll speak with the big guy later and find out where we stand. I'll PM you when I learn some info.... thanks bro
No, thank you! It's nice to have a company rep that really knows how to help out. Another point for nutriverse

mcwilton1123

Awards
I'm also curious if pre-orders are going out tomorrow, haven't heard anything or seen any announcements other than the "expected release date".

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also curious if pre-orders are going out tomorrow, haven't heard anything or seen any announcements other than the "expected release date".
I'll plug some info in here when I learn about it...