The Official OL UK LeGenD Q&A

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
image.jpg

LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LeGenD may provide:
Increased strength
Increased mass
Enhanced recovery

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
OL Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be substituted for Eliminate during cycle for full protection

Now, let's talk LGD....

1kerry

Awards
Im currently on a 10 week ostar1ne cycle (10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20) and would like to use LEGEND, so how many weeks you recommend I wait to start it?

my PCT will be 3 maybe 4 weeks of clomid, daa.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently on a 10 week ostar1ne cycle (10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20) and would like to use LEGEND, so how many weeks you recommend I wait to start it?

I would wait at least 10 weeks before starting up another cycle. Time on + pct = time off usually but you can start a little sooner between sarm cycles

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you haven't already picked up the DAA I'd encourage you to check out our new sup3r pct which uses Sodium-DAA and has a whole bunch of other beneficial ingredients

keazpk.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't already picked up the DAA I'd encourage you to check out our new sup3r pct which uses Sodium-DAA and has a whole bunch of other beneficial ingredients

View attachment 121243
^^this
The new super pct has a great profile, it will definitely speed up your recovery!

1kerry

Awards
I would wait at least 10 weeks before starting up another cycle. Time on + pct = time off usually but you can start a little sooner between sarm cycles
So almost the same as with PH's...thanks bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
What you think of 20mg Osta + 4mg LGD during 12 weeks? Is arimistane use since start enough to handle possible high estrogen sides? I have anastrozol on hands if needed, but if arimistane is enough i would prefer use it instead.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you think of 20mg Osta + 4mg LGD during 12 weeks? Is arimistane use since start enough to handle possible high estrogen sides? I have anastrozol on hands if needed, but if arimistane is enough i would prefer use it instead.
I wouldn't use exemestane unless you have high estrogen sides. Armistane is cool to run from the jump. Osta and lgd will compete for the same receptors so they aren't really the best things to stack imo

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would lgd and rad140 stack together?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would lgd and rad140 stack together?
They look like they could possibly be synergistic, I definitely like the idea of the two. There's only one way to find out....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1kerry

Awards
I don't see any reason why you couldn't cut on lgd
Just saying...for example I see Osta as EPI(PH) both are best options for a cut/recomp, and I see LGD as HDROL, PMAG, etc more of a bulker, but I may be wrong..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saying...for example I see Osta as EPI(PH) both are best options for a cut/recomp, and I see LGD as HDROL, PMAG, etc more of a bulker, but I may be wrong..
Yes, lgd is more of a bulker but it will do whatever your diet and training tell it to do. I honestly think it would be a good option for a cut.

1kerry

Awards
I found this around the net
"I used LGD in a caloric defecit at the end of my last cycle, and it helped tremendously with fat loss. I think it has great recomposition abilities and the fact that is a lot more anabolic than Ostarine makes it even better for muscle preservation when dieting".

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, lgd is more of a bulker but it will do whatever your diet and training tell it to do. I honestly think it would be a good option for a cut.
Def. this

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was planning on stacking Radar1ne with Leg3nd but upon reading some literature behind Rad140, im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on stacking Radar1ne with Leg3nd but upon reading some literature behind Rad140, im wondering if you guys advise against stacking it with LGD? Only reason I ask is because LGD & Ostarine aren't really a good match because they work via the same pathways. But from my reading and understanding of it,(which I admit is fairly limited) radarine works via the same pathways as well. Would it be a waste to stack the two.
They do appear to work via the same paths so stacking will probably be redundant

NewAgeMayan

Awards
RAD and LGD could possibly be better stacked with something natty like Recompadrol, na-rala, or forsk95.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RAD and LGD could possibly be better stacked with something natty like Recompadrol, na-rala, or forsk95.
Rad or lgd with epic unleashed and gharine! There's your mass stack

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well im currently running Leg3nd, PA, and Follidrone. Going to be starting the gharine when it comes in tomorrow. Will run Radar1ne, X gels, and PA together when Leg3nd is done.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well im currently running Leg3nd, PA, and Follidrone. Going to be starting the gharine when it comes in tomorrow. Will run Radar1ne, X gels, and PA together when Leg3nd is done.
Epicatechin is a staple for me, for the bp benefits alone. PA a staple, too.

Once Ive run all these compounds solo I will definitely run some combo stacks. RAD, Ghar/SR has me most interested presently.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin is a staple for me, for the bp benefits alone. PA a staple, too.

Once Ive run all these compounds solo I will definitely run some combo stacks. RAD, Ghar/SR has me most interested presently.
I have run all the above in the same stacks just minus lgd and minus rad140. Very interested in seeing if there is a noticeable difference

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a look at pms today. Some of Your New pruducts were put in their Homepage but why only 45 caps in one bottle?????

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a look at pms today. Some of Your New pruducts were put in their Homepage but why only 45 caps in one bottle?????
Gotta be a typo, legend is 90 caps

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
45 days supply at 2 caps ed LeGenD has got 90 caps in it ;)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see no reason to not stack once you have tried them on their own. People have been stacking AAS forever and a day and while some of them might work via non AR related mechanisms just because they work on the same receptors does not mean you cannot stack them. IMO and this is purely an educated guess but I highly doubt 20-30mg of osta or 10mg of lgd will fully saturate the AR receptors in the body. Like I said no reason to not stack once you try them on their own.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to not stack once you have tried them on their own. People have been stacking AAS forever and a day and while some of them might work via non AR related mechanisms just because they work on the same receptors does not mean you cannot stack them. IMO and this is purely an educated guess but I highly doubt 20-30mg of osta or 10mg of lgd will fully saturate the AR receptors in the body. Like I said no reason to not stack once you try them on their own.
The point is that if you are using LGD and Osta togheter you are actually wasting your osta(you can stack them if you want but is not the best scenario) they working on the same receptors as you said but LGD is 12x stronger than osta at only 1/3 of the dose.I ve tried both of them and i can say loud and clear that i didnt have any extra beneficts while stacking LGD+Osta.LGD alone will do the trick without osta ;)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i understand but using the same logic one would never use a mild aas like primo if one were taking say test already.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Hey guys,
Possibly a strange question, but what do the LeGenD pills look like? What is the colour and size of the pills?

thanks,
clown

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theres fotos on previous page..red and white

Post 26, mechka came thru for us

clown007

clown007

Awards
Amazing!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
EDIT:

Found my answer here...

J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013 Jan;68(1):87-95. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls078. Epub 2012 Mar 28.
The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Anyone move up to 12mg a day yet?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Lol. I'm heading into 4 weeks and debating going up to 12mg. I haven't seen a huge noticeable change from 8mg other than some lethargy and was thinking about moving to 12mg in the coming weeks.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Youve been running 8mg the whole time?
I was running 9mg of BSL for 18 days before switching to 8mg OL LeGenD. I haven't noticed a difference upon switching over, so I am assuming the BSL was actually ok. I have some lethargy but nothing a PWO doesn't get rid of. Ostar1ne took about 3-4 weeks to kick in and so might the LGD, I just thought it was going to kick in sooner. I can always wait for another week or two and start the 12mg week 5-6. I was also thinking of doing 3 caps one day and 2 the next, so I would be somewhere around 10mg per day- be a nice medium before moving to the 12mg for the duration of the run.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd stay at 8mg for atleast another week , a little goes a long way trust me . If you want by the end of the week to boost it to 12 then do it . You know your body best , but I just whent to 10mgs on week 6 and just that extra 2mgs above 8 for me has shown even more noticeable changes for me aesthetically, on strength, and in lbm