Sup3r PCT year round?

1. Sup3r PCT year round?

Is there any problem to use this year round in 12weeks on - 4 weeks off cycles??

I ask this because some toxicity concerns at long term usage about fadogia and bulbine (i read the old threads of other forums and there is no clear conclusions at all).

I know Kings Blood and Testyfy are better for this purpose, but i cant tolerate Ashwaghanda, it made me sleepy, tired and makes my thyroid crazy.

Thanks.

2. Iím considering this as a stand alone supp soon,...I take it that you feel real gooood on it?
    •   

3. I've read good things about the eblocker, so I think you could actually take it almost all year long. I still like to cycle off everything from time to time.

4. Maybe they a five days on two days off cycling method. Still will probably need a break down the road, but could potentially run it longer this way.

I personally wouldn't worry about the fadogia or Bulbine longterm, but I'm no expert.

Could always try Sustain Alpha as a year around booster. Safe and affordable to run that long. Again, I prefer the 5/2 method here. Maybe along side some LJ100 and you'd be golden for the most part.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

5. You want some bigs ball and strong erection year round your mother****er!!!!! I think a 8 week on 2 week off protocol could be acceptable
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Year round testosterone usage
    By preston78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:06 PM
  2. Post Your Year Round Vitamins/Herbs
    By CyberMuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:44 PM
  3. How to cycle all year round