Q&A for ELIM1NATE (NEW)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iím only doing 3 pills daily just because I like doing 1 with each meal and getting 40 days out of a bottle is sweet. Upcoming bloodwork will give me a picture of how I respond in terms of estrogen modulation. And yes, Massacre stacks perfectly well. Iím on KS/Mass/Epi/Eliminate currently
    Solid stack brother
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE TONY10 TO SAVE ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Iím only doing 3 pills daily just because I like doing 1 with each meal and getting 40 days out of a bottle is sweet. Upcoming bloodwork will give me a picture of how I respond in terms of estrogen modulation. And yes, Massacre stacks perfectly well. Iím on KS/Mass/Epi/Eliminate currently
    Wouw nice, how do you split the pills up for taking during a workout-day and off-day?
    •   
       


  3. 2 pills of KS 20 minutes before my 3 meals. 1 cap of Eliminate after each meal. 1 cap each of Massacre and Epilogue 30 minutes before the gym on a mostly empty stomach. Then chase the workout with a Superior protein shake
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have a strong feeling I will be quite fond of this one down the road.

    I should be receiving SUP3R PCT any day now, so I will be getting a taste or Elimistane very soon regardless. I canít wait for it to arrive!
    i'm loving sup3r pct...it has 100mg of elimistane per 8 caps split into 2 doses...the dosage recommendation for elimistane is 4 caps daily=400mg. even at the low dose in sup3r pct I am feeling effects of elimistane, I imagine the full 400mg would be pretty potent.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i'm loving sup3r pct...it has 100mg of elimistane per 8 caps split into 2 doses...the dosage recommendation for elimistane is 4 caps daily=400mg. even at the low dose in sup3r pct I am feeling effects of elimistane, I imagine the full 400mg would be pretty potent.
    I have been so busy lately that I donít even know my own name.
    However, I did note increased vascularity when I switched from K1NGS BLOOD to SUP3R PCT....literally the first day.

    IMO, this is certainly a more potent blend than the late K1NGS BLOOD formula in all aspects. I see some people noted diarrhea, but none of that for me

    I canít imagine the effects the new Elim1nate would offer. I will find out someday!
    •   
       


  6. Did it dry out anyone’s joints?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gamble511 View Post
    Did it dry out anyone’s joints?
    Zero joints discomfort to me, none at all.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  8. Same here. No joint issues either.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  9. Do you guys/gals think it would be okay to take between cycles to keep a bit drier and for the health benefits? Or would it disrupt estrogen too much?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    Do you guys/gals think it would be okay to take between cycles to keep a bit drier and for the health benefits? Or would it disrupt estrogen too much?
    I doubt it would tank estrogen enough to be detrimental and the potential health benefits are nice. If I noticed dry achy joints then I would stop as thatís a good warning sign of low Estro on an AI when itís not normally present.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I doubt it would tank estrogen enough to be detrimental and the potential health benefits are nice. If I noticed dry achy joints then I would stop as thatís a good warning sign of low Estro on an AI when itís not normally present.
    Thanks! Yeah luteolin sounds really interesting for the health benefits, and of course pinebark has a lot of antioxidants too.

  12. The formula as a whole IS extremely safe and healthy and yes, I believe the product would help quite a bit to keep that dry/hard look between cycles.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  13. Howís the cortisol control?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    How’s the cortisol control?
    Still not much feedback for sure. I held off on using mine because I recently started TEST1FY, and thought it would be best to not overdo it with the pine bark extract which is an overlapping ingredient. I am kind of tempted to stop my TEST1FY though and run this at full dose to see what I think

    Anyway, it seems that both ingredients would mainly play a role in cortisol regulation through reducing inflammation. Not a bad plan!

    @xtyler probably has more info in regard to the cortisol control properties.

  15. Strong enough for a sarm or andro prohormone 8 week cycle?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Strong enough for a sarm or andro prohormone 8 week cycle?
    It should be fine for something that doesnít aromatize heavily.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    It should be fine for something that doesnít aromatize heavily.
    Appreciate it man. Iím considering either LGD, or hi tech decabolin/19norandro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Appreciate it man. Iím considering either LGD, or hi tech decabolin/19norandro
    Personally, I donít think either of those would be a problem.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-16-2018, 02:05 PM
  2. Anyone know the nutritional info for the new BK Whopper?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:16 PM
  3. Looking for a new forum
    By FTMGuy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. For my new friend Hollywood...
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Log in
Log in