Q&A for K1NGSLAYER
- 11-05-2018, 02:06 PM
- 11-05-2018, 02:45 PM
11-07-2018, 10:03 AM
11-07-2018, 10:54 AM
11-07-2018, 11:07 AM
11-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Hello everyone I've been taking this for 3 and a half weeks so far here is what i have noticed
-Increase in hunger, but nothing too terribly big, I can control it easy
-Better digestion, I do not feel bloated or full after eating big meals
-Slight increase in my lifts (probably due to eating more)
-The last and most weird one is that I seem to have lost a littlebit of fat even though I eat more, and a littlebit more dirty than I ate before
Overall its going pretty good for me so far, and as I said I haven't even finished the bottle yet, and might buy more bottles once I finish this, don't expect any miracles as this is not steroids, but if you are bulking, and have problems with your appetite, this one is worth it for sure
Keep in mind that I'm not sponsored in any way, I'm just a random guy who stumbled across this supplement randomly and decided to try it
11-08-2018, 12:47 AM
11-08-2018, 04:56 AM
11-08-2018, 09:16 AM
11-08-2018, 09:17 AM
11-08-2018, 09:59 AM
11-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Q&A for K1NGSLAYER
A week in Iíve noticed a few things:
1) Acute hunger increases, but nothing insane. First day I was scared, but since Iíve noticed mild to moderate increases with a couple times feeling like I couldnít satisfy it, but mostly I feel satisfied with the ability to put more away if Iíd like to.
2) In-line with the above I do feel Iím digesting it better. I donít feel as ďfull/bloatedĒ after pretty much any meal lately.
3) I upped calories when hopping on this (had been each of the last 3 weeks), but no increase in weight this week on the scale. I donít want to say I am leaner but increased vascularity around abs makes me ďappearĒ leaner IMO.
4) Training is better this week than last but that was kind of to be expected. Iíve been making good progress so not ready to just assume this is helping. We will see how the weeks continue to go.
I am dosing 2 caps 3 times per day 15-30 minutes before breakfast, pre-workout and last meal of the day usually.
11-10-2018, 05:05 PM
11-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
11-11-2018, 04:30 PM
11-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Dont feel like reading through all these pages... whats the consensus on this stuff? How does it compare to vector? Vector made me feel hypo/anxious all the time no matter my calorie/carb intake so im curious to see if anyone has similar effects from KS. Looking to use it on a recomp through winter
11-13-2018, 04:22 PM
Compared to Vector: idk, havenít tried Vector. I prefer KS profile anyways, though. You get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract (KME)
Hypo/anxiety: not in my experience. Not really a GDA (although it does have favorable impact on GLUT-4 via KME), but will help with hunger, digestion, LMB accrual
11-13-2018, 04:25 PM
11-13-2018, 07:25 PM
Would this work well during a recomp/small cut?
I see itís likely to increase hunger, but wondered if youíd still get the benefits if eating under maintenance cals?
11-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Use HEROBECKI for 10% off your order at olympus-labs.com
11-14-2018, 04:51 AM
11-14-2018, 08:55 AM
To be honest, I much preferred its predecessor. I'm three weeks into KS and it's seemingly doing not very much at all besides spiking hunger. I'm not getting the fulness and response I got from Orig1n. Vector was the same, in that I only saw negatives, so I obviously don't respond to Korean Mistletoe or I take the opposite reaction to the vast majority of people.
I just got some Ep1logue and eagerly awaiting Test1fy to come back online in the UK so I can stick to what I know works best for me.
Not slating the product at all. More slating my poxy genetics for their lack of response to it.
11-14-2018, 10:39 AM
11-14-2018, 01:31 PM
11-14-2018, 02:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hli1022 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
- By aztec127 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
- By Syr in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM