OL Insider Order Support

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oympus Labs brings AM the very best supplements and we want to make sure you get the very best customer service too! We have decided to offer a very unique service to Olympus Labs insiders... up to date info on product availability so you know if a product is out of stock before you place your order.

TrainerTone is going to keeping DemiGod Nation informed when a product is OOS.

In addition, Woody Jebrook VO2Maxima are always willing to help you with stacking suggestions, placing orders, etc.

What it IS?
- A means to inform customers when a product is not available to ship so you can decide what to order to avoid delays. NOTE: updates are NOT real-time so it’s possible a product will not be listed for up to 48 hours (longer over weekends)
- A service to contact a rep to check on order status, if your order has not shipped after 48 hours

What it is NOT?
- NOT an order tracking system
- NOT being used to announce new products, sales & promos
- NOT an inventory projection

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also in to help!

Reactions: GNO
B

bhl08090

Awards
Are Pandora’s potion and fairy’s kiss Re1gn in stock on your website?

J

josun

Awards
  • Established
About the am specials. I was supposed to be apart of that group but I provided the wrong email. . So I basically wanted to know when the second email gonna get sent out? Just got my taxes and I'm trying to place a big order

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh..OK....so is KB, and ISee Fury RE1GN in stock? Trying to figure out why my AMNES1A order that entails the other two items is still awaiting fulfillment when I placed the order the first day we knew AMNES1A was available to be purchased.

Thanks for any help..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh..OK....so is KB, and ISee Fury RE1GN in stock? Trying to figure out why my AMNES1A order that entails the other two items is still awaiting fulfillment when I placed the order the first day we knew AMNES1A was available to be purchased.

Thanks for any help..
Yes both flavors are in stock. Annes1a should be shipping out mon or tues so that’s the hold up. Hope that answers your questions.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes both flavors are in stock. Annes1a should be shipping out mon or tues so that’s the hold up. Hope that answers your questions.
Well it's KB as in K1NGS BLOOD...haha. Either way, nice to hear more will be shipping out today and tomorrow. My AMNES1A log has been going for a few days now, even though I was not included in the first shipment. Oddly enough, the log has been quite active despite that fact...haha!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's KB as in K1NGS BLOOD...haha. Either way, nice to hear more will be shipping out today and tomorrow. My AMNES1A log has been going for a few days now, even though I was not included in the first shipment. Oddly enough, the log has been quite active despite that fact...haha!
Oops my bad lol well yes K1ngs Blood is in stock as well

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Hi, i'm from Italy and i would like to make an order. There will be problem with the customs? I want to order Massacr3 Dermastrength Unleashed Assass1nate and Ep1logue

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, i'm from Italy and i would like to make an order. There will be problem with the customs? I want to order Massacr3 Dermastrength Unleashed Assass1nate and Ep1logue
If you wish to place an order you need to email [email protected] or go www.olympuslabs.com and create a customer account. We do ship internationally and try to be discreet on the packaging but we cannot determine what your customs will allow. Check your country’s import laws to see if any of the products you want are prohibited.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Jebrook made the order yesterday, now the status say manual verification required

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI everyone..Ep1logue is officially back in stock!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find the information, but when was K1NGSSLAYER due to be released? I read sometime in Feb? I'm unsure what thread to post in anymore, as there is a few!
I also remember reading about updated formulas? Any idea when IGNIT3 will be completed, if it's included?

Just wanna place an order soon, so need to decide weather to wait or not. :)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find the information, but when was K1NGSSLAYER due to be released? I read sometime in Feb? I'm unsure what thread to post in anymore, as there is a few!
I also remember reading about updated formulas? Any idea when IGNIT3 will be completed, if it's included?

Just wanna place an order soon, so need to decide weather to wait or not. :)
KS will be out in March. Ignit3 upgrade will be a few months yet so I'd order now and get in on that Super Bowl Sale.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KS will be out in March. Ignit3 upgrade will be a few months yet so I'd order now and get in on that Super Bowl Sale.
Can't wait to see the new IGNIT3! Can we get any hints on the changes? Is it true that Eria Jarensis and J. Regia will have to be replaced due to them being banned?

J

josun

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the new IGNIT3! Can we get any hints on the changes? Is it true that Eria Jarensis and J. Regia will have to be replaced due to them being banned?
Wtf there banned?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Wtf there banned?
they WILL be banned. as soon as dmha gets banned, they will ban eria not much later. j. regia contains a few amines, one of them is structurally nearly 1:1 dmha, so i think they can sell j. regia only a little bit longer. but even if eria only is banned - all products contain both ‚extracts‘ so reformulating is a must

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Any Ideas on Tr1umph? Im looking to pick up another bottle or two, nearly out of my current and have been using that daily for as long as i can remember.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any Ideas on Tr1umph? Im looking to pick up another bottle or two, nearly out of my current and have been using that daily for as long as i can remember.
Tr1umph is out of stock on the OL site, and unfortunately the new version is still a little ways off. Unforeseen setback with the raws. I love Tr1umph, so this breaks my heart too. The new one will be worth the wait though, I can promise you that.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi, the tracking status of my order LX540370780US hasn't changed since monday 5, any info on the delay?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Hi, the tracking status of my order LX540370780US hasn't changed since monday 5, any info on the delay?
for me it takes always AT LEAST 6 or 7 days till there is the first change in tracking. in regards of my current OL order i took 8 days till the status changed...usps is the reason, they are the slowest delivery service ive ever seen

more detailed:

- 24.01 customer data received
- 25.01 enroute to regional proc.....
- 02.02(!) scanned at proc....
- 02.02 in transit to destination

after the last status it takes usually another 9-10 days till i receive the parcel.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***FYI Ign1te is out of stock for the next 2 weeks***

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi, i've just received my order but you've made an error! I've ordered 2 bottle of Dermastrength and 1 Ep1logue but you've send me only 1 Derma and 1 Ep1logue.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, i've just received my order but you've made an error! I've ordered 2 bottle of Dermastrength and 1 Ep1logue but you've send me only 1 Derma and 1 Ep1logue.
Just contact customer service, it will be fine.
I just discovered that I was charged $300 extra from another supplement website this past week..so it could be worse :)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you’ve already contacted CS. They’ll take care of you.