Olympus labs - testing batches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twista

Awards
Hi guys, I have that arimicare pro with the older lot number (2004...3). I bought it from StrongSupplementshop.com on August 2, 2016. There are still some pills left.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have and am currently running Am1macare Pro lot 2004605

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You apparently got the good batch then lol
I am sure it was just trace amounts of the 1-AD and the ostarine, but I am concerned about the product. The strong diuretic that could have some adverse effects on magnesium levels isn't cool.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just sucks that my cycle support product is contaminated/spiked whatever you want to call it.

The supplement industry is so fukd, but we already knew that! I thought OL was one of the trustworthy companies out there.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions like that quite yet, IMO.

Reactions: GNO
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions like that quite yet, IMO.
And why not? I am ingesting from the same batch that was tested and came back as contaminated/spiked. Because they are good bros on here I am suppose to be ok with it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang, i guess its good to take on andro/osta cycle lol

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
And why not? I am ingesting from the same batch that was tested and came back as contaminated/spiked. Because they are good bros on here I am suppose to be ok with it?
I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying that the test results haven't been revealed, chain of custody and supplier have yet to be revealed so let's get all the facts first. If you haven't already, I would contact OL or Priceplow to see what can be done and to see if PP would want to test your sample/batch

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just sucks that my cycle support product is contaminated/spiked whatever you want to call it.

The supplement industry is so fukd, but we already knew that! I thought OL was one of the trustworthy companies out there.

Did you watch the video? I ask that as the preface to what I write next. Supplement411 reports that this product was tested in 11/16 meaning a few months ago. This lot is near expired and there has been at least 2 lots produced after the production date of this one, and stock on the lot in question has been non-existent for a long time, so as to how they got an unopened sealed bottle with proper chain of custody in 11/16 is out of the question. The proper chain of custody would require them to have purchased it from our website or a manufacturer and as we have gone through various batches from 2016-17 there is no way they bought this batch from our website or a major manufacturer just a few months ago. We have sent several emails requesting information on where they got the product with no response whatsoever.

This leaves room for speculation and we are investigating whether this is a matter of counterfeiting from the backend. What's important here is that our products meet label claims and until chain of custody is established this is no more than a frivolous claim which we are investigating and hope to resolve.

This website and organization has posted frivolous claims against other major manufacturers before and no serious person in the industry takes their reporting seriously. There has been talk of their reporting in the past and it has been deemed that they are an unreliable website because they do not release testing methods, test results, establish chain of custody, etc.

According to this website:

BPI elite was "tested" to have been "found" with methylclostebol

Here it is when the same methylclostebol was said to be in Versa-1 and BPI Anabolic Elite

"it appears to me that they did all these tests without proper handling of samples and instruments and everything just ended up getting contaminated (if you dont clean stuff well between sample preps and runs you will have ghost peaks in everything). And knowing usada they dont care, and they probably are more than happy to post fautly information to cause confusion amoungst athletes regarding supplements."
^ From Patrick Arnold.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268036-more-ingredients-found.html for past reading on them.

On another point, why would anybody spike on cycle products, when A) these ingredients are more expensive than the on cycle ingredients, and B) nobody taking an on cycle product expects noticeable hypertrophy results from taking it?

If anybody is able to find a bottle of this batch from any major reputable retailer and link us, I will personally send them $250 out of my own pocket. As to why we can't sue, it's nearly impossible. Litigation like this is more than our company is worth and would effectively end us in the mean time, regardless of when we eventually win.

Why on earth would be spike an on cycle product when we already sell the cycle product?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope it does turn out to be a fake batch by other co.

I did not know about BPI elite, but did hear about versa-1 fiasco

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it does turn out to be a fake batch by other co.

I did not know about BPI elite, but did hear about versa-1 fiasco
There are several companies they claim similar stuff about, including MAN.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are several companies they claim similar stuff about, including MAN.
still looking for that PR-XT batch .. i took it once and swear i was getting huge and people noticing but at that time, did not knew .. well still dont know.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I didn't post it to start trouble! OL is probably the only supp company I can trust

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you watch the video? I ask that as the preface to what I write next. Supplement411 reports that this product was tested in 11/16 meaning a few months ago. This lot is near expired and there has been at least 2 lots produced after the production date of this one, and stock on the lot in question has been non-existent for a long time, so as to how they got an unopened sealed bottle with proper chain of custody in 11/16 is out of the question. The proper chain of custody would require them to have purchased it from our website or a manufacturer and as we have gone through various batches from 2016-17 there is no way they bought this batch from our website or a major manufacturer just a few months ago. We have sent several emails requesting information on where they got the product with no response whatsoever.

This leaves room for speculation and we are investigating whether this is a matter of counterfeiting from the backend. What's important here is that our products meet label claims and until chain of custody is established this is no more than a frivolous claim which we are investigating and hope to resolve.

This website and organization has posted frivolous claims against other major manufacturers before and no serious person in the industry takes their reporting seriously. There has been talk of their reporting in the past and it has been deemed that they are an unreliable website because they do not release testing methods, test results, establish chain of custody, etc.

According to this website:

BPI elite was "tested" to have been "found" with methylclostebol

Here it is when the same methylclostebol was said to be in Versa-1 and BPI Anabolic Elite

^ From Patrick Arnold.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268036-more-ingredients-found.html for past reading on them.

On another point, why would anybody spike on cycle products, when A) these ingredients are more expensive than the on cycle ingredients, and B) nobody taking an on cycle product expects noticeable hypertrophy results from taking it?

If anybody is able to find a bottle of this batch from any major reputable retailer and link us, I will personally send them $250 out of my own pocket. As to why we can't sue, it's nearly impossible. Litigation like this is more than our company is worth and would effectively end us in the mean time, regardless of when we eventually win.

Why on earth would be spike an on cycle product when we already sell the cycle product?
Synapin
I am not sure if your questions are rhetorical or if you want me to answer them? But, I can and will if they are in fact intended to be answered by me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have called OL's phone number (number on their website) 3x now. I have left a message for a return call about this specific product. Still nothing from them and the last time I called that number it went straight to voicemail.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't post it to start trouble! OL is probably the only supp company I can trust
No worries bro. We're not gonna dodge the issue. We will be open and honest in answering any questions as they pertain to this situation as best we can. We know that we didn't spike any products. We don't roll that way. Honestly, my gut says this is an issue of flawed chain of custody or testing procedures. I can understand consumer confidence taking a blow and it is unfortunate as I am confident we will be vindicated in the end. As members of this board well know, Olympus Labs heeds the concerns of its patrons and works extremely hard to meet their high expectations.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what they added to triumph if this is true...
Just what is on the label.

It's an unfortunate situation and I understand, as a consumer, wanting to know what exactly is going on. I can tell you that we don't spike products, and it is likely that this was a cross-contamination during testing or chain of custody issue. As both Syn and Jebrook stated, we are investigating what is going on and are confident that in the end, will regain your confidence as a company that produces high-quality supplements.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapin
I am not sure if your questions are rhetorical or if you want me to answer them? But, I can and will if they are in fact intended to be answered by me.
Go ahead. Like I said, if you can find a manufacturer that is supported by us that still has this lot, I will send you $250. Why did they test a batch nearly impossible to find but not the two batches after that are much easier and still available to find?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it make sense to add hormonal compounds to a product to increase the mfg cost but not pass that on to the consumer?

It's a rhetorical question....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing at all.
Gotcha. I am sure this will all work out in the wash. There's always going to be people making frivolous claims, and/or faulty testing of batches. People always like to attempt to bring down the big guys..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Sounds like someone trying to make even more of a name for themselves by "finding" "tainted" products. I trust OL myself.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss something....what does Triumph have to do with this?
Nothing...
Zariph must've just gotten a real good batch lol.

On a serious note though, you should be careful how you word things Zariph
Just my 2 cents

twista

Awards
Hi guys, I have that arimicare pro with the older lot number (2004...3). I bought it from StrongSupplementshop.com on August 2, 2016. There are still some pills left.
Again guys, I used that lot, which is claimed to be contaminated. I used it as on-cycle during my run of Tri-andro around August-September 2016. I bought Arimicare from StrongSupplementShop.com. I did not feel any weird feelings or side effects while using arimicare. I would like to mention that.

Zariph

Awards
Nothing...
Zariph must've just gotten a real good batch lol.

On a serious note though, you should be careful how you word things Zariph
Just my 2 cents
Yeh I see deleted the comment - sorry

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again guys, I used that lot, which is claimed to be contaminated. I used it as on-cycle during my run of Tri-andro around August-September 2016. I bought Arimicare from StrongSupplementShop.com. I did not feel any weird feelings or side effects while using arimicare. I would like to mention that.
Thank you for your input

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For all of you 100% certain that the product is clean well you can buy it from me. I was ingesting the product for almost 4 weeks at only 5 caps ED so I have a decent amount left (I will count the caps). I was only using a smaller dose because after the first couple days at full 8 cap dose I was extremely thirsty and felt it drying me out too much ( I figured it was the AI in it because I am sensitive to AIs). I will post it up in the auction section or if someone here wants it let me know. I won't be consuming it anymore and really don't know what else to do with it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
For all of you 100% certain that the product is clean well you can buy it from me. I was ingesting the product for almost 4 weeks at only 5 caps ED so I have a decent amount left (I will count the caps). I was only using a smaller dose because after the first couple days at full 8 cap dose I was extremely thirsty and felt it drying me out too much ( I figured it was the AI in it because I am sensitive to AIs). I will post it up in the auction section or if someone here wants it let me know. I won't be consuming it anymore and really don't know what else to do with it.
So even though there isn't any real evidence that it is tainted, you are going to stop taking it? A natural anabolic, I could see maybe stopping it if you don't want to go the steroid route. Why in the world would they put steroids in a PCT product when they were already selling hormones? That doesn't make sense. If nolva or clomid popped up, I would understand. Then, you are making the most magical OTC PCT product ever....haha OL doesn't have a track record of misleading customers aside from the ones that were angry stuff hadn't shipped yet. Different point altogether.

I guess my point is, do you REALLY think there are steroids in it? Highly doubtful....

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all of you 100% certain that the product is clean.
We are 100% certain the product is not spiked. PricePlow tested the newest batch and it was found to be clean. There is no chain of custody, testing methods, or any control methods released on their testing. I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time there is zero proof of their claims.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So even though there isn't any real evidence that it is tainted, you are going to stop taking it? A natural anabolic, I could see maybe stopping it if you don't want to go the steroid route. Why in the world would they put steroids in a PCT product when they were already selling hormones? That doesn't make sense. If nolva or clomid popped up, I would understand. Then, you are making the most magical OTC PCT product ever....haha OL doesn't have a track record of misleading customers aside from the ones that were angry stuff hadn't shipped yet. Different point altogether.

I guess my point is, do you REALLY think there are steroids in it? Highly doubtful....
I am not going to go into any details for my decision. You can see from my post earlier in this thread that my concerns are not about the hormonal flags, but the diuretic that was also flagged.

I won't be continuing the product, but you can if you want to buy it from me

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are 100% certain the product is not spiked. PricePlow tested the newest batch and it was found to be clean. There is no chain of custody, testing methods, or any control methods released on their testing. I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time there is zero proof of their claims.
How can you say they have zero proof for their claims?

Unfortunately, from what I have gathered OL has zero poof this batch was not tainted. I wish that were different because I would continue using it. You have proof that your newer batches are clean and I would you those with full confidence.

I know the newest batches are clean, but I have the older batch that is in question.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can you say they do not have zero prooffor their claims?

I know the newest batches are clean, but I have the older batch that is in question.
So because they said they tested it thats proof? Okay. But.... Whats the chain of custody? Where did they purchase it? When did they purchase it? How did they get that batch? Why did they test that batch? Who tested it? What product was tested before ACP? What were the results of that test? How was the machinery cleaned?

They tested an old batch that we, nor any manufacturer, have anymore. And they tested it like three months ago. That's a huge red flag. Chain of custody is super important in these situations.

It would be like this. You're accused of murder. Blood is found at the crime scene. But, the cops collected a sample and sometime later there was magically a DNA test saying the blood was yours. No documentation of the blood was tested, when it was tested, who tested it, or what happened it to it between the time of collection and the time of testing. But, the cops said they tested it so thats proof. Therefore, you're going to prison. An oversimplified example, but hopefully you get the point.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can you say they do not have zero prooffor their claims?

It's just that there is a lot of question with the claims they're making. Syn went into detail on this in post #14. Why test a bottle from a lot that hasn't been produced forever? Where did they even find that bottle? Their claims shouldn't be taken seriously until proper chain of custody is established...for all we know it's a counterfeit product.

Look, if you don't trust it and don't want to finish that bottle, that's fine, it's your choice. I'm telling you that the product isn't spiked, and while I can tell you to use common sense regarding whether it would make sense to spike an on-cycle product with expensive compounds, when that product isn't even really meant to elicit gains but rather be run alongside something more potent that does, I also can't force you to listen to myself or any other company rep. I understand your frustration, I really do. But I'm also confident that in the end, we'll be vindicated and will hopefully win back your trust.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So buy it from me and get it tested or take it yourself.... I don't really care. I just cannot be 100% confident in this specific product in a questionable batch that when tested came back with flags. Sorry

I will still take OL products, but I won't be continuing to take this specific one.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's just that there is a lot of question with the claims they're making. Syn went into detail on this in post #14. Why test a bottle from a lot that hasn't been produced forever? Where did they even find that bottle? Their claims shouldn't be taken seriously until proper chain of custody is established...for all we know it's a counterfeit product.

Look, if you don't trust it and don't want to finish that bottle, that's fine, it's your choice. I'm telling you that the product isn't spiked, and while I can tell you to use common sense regarding whether it would make sense to spike an on-cycle product with expensive compounds, when that product isn't even really meant to elicit gains but rather be run alongside something more potent that does, I also can't force you to listen to myself or any other company rep. I understand your frustration, I really do. But I'm also confident that in the end, we'll be vindicated and will hopefully win back your trust.
I know one of OL's big argument is why test an older batch and not the new ones, but why does that really matter? And you say it was produced "forever" again well not really because it is not even expired. I was able to purchase the batch so that obviously means it's out there.

Your other argument is valid for why spike an product meant for on-cycle support. Contamination can happen during production of different products being produced. Just like it can happen when testing products. Or it all could BS so there is also that. There our supplement companies out there that have put diuretics in products that have an OTC AI in them to have the consumer thinking the AI is doing the work. I am not saying that happened, but it's not totally unheard of like everyone is saying here.

Anyway, I am not interested in keeping this going with everyone here. Bottle line is I am not convinced one way or another. I will sell it with informing the potential buyer of its batch number. PM if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.