Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Page 33 of 33 First ... 313233

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    to be honest I feel k1ngsblood[new version]is inferior to sup3r pct....I enjoyed sup3r pct much more, in particular the libido boost which has dropped significantly since stopping sup3r pct and starting k1ngsblood.

for me fadogia is vastly superior to LJ+the bulbine in sup3r is something else I respond well to...I highly recommend sup3r pct over k1ngsblood.
    Say no more... Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    to be honest I feel k1ngsblood[new version]is inferior to sup3r pct....I enjoyed sup3r pct much more, in particular the libido boost which has dropped significantly since stopping sup3r pct and starting k1ngsblood.

for me fadogia is vastly superior to LJ+the bulbine in sup3r is something else I respond well to...I highly recommend sup3r pct over k1ngsblood.
    I didnít even know the new KB was available yet. I just placed an order for a few products from OLís website and couldnít see any KB at all!

I ended up getting TEST1FY this time around instead. I also got a bottle of ELIM1NATE to play around with!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I didn’t even know the new KB was available yet. I just placed an order for a few products from OL’s website and couldn’t see any KB at all!

I ended up getting TEST1FY this time around instead. I also got a bottle of ELIM1NATE to play around with!
    the low dosed eliminate in sup3r pct was pretty effective for me...yeah, I've got the new k1ngsblood with the osthole.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Been taking kings blood for about 2-3 weeks

The 2nd week I noticed increased libido but thatís about it

The main thing I notice is the great sense of well-being I get from it though. Better mood and less anxiety. Overall pretty good (Iím 35 years old)

5. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Been taking kings blood for about 2-3 weeks

The 2nd week I noticed increased libido but that’s about it

The main thing I notice is the great sense of well-being I get from it though. Better mood and less anxiety. Overall pretty good (I’m 35 years old)
    osthole version?

the new k1ngsblood is still probably better than most testboosters, but for me it paled in comparison to sup3r pct....but everyone reacts differently.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    osthole version?

the new k1ngsblood is still probably better than most testboosters, but for me it paled in comparison to sup3r pct....but everyone reacts differently.
    Yes the new formula

It definitley made me ďfeelĒ better

7. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Yes the new formula

It definitley made me “feel” better
    outstanding, glad you are enjoying it!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Adding an extra zma cap shouldn't be a problem since the SP dosage is split between 2 servings ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Adding an extra zma cap shouldn't be a problem since the SP dosage is split between 2 servings ?
    Nah, wonít hurt anything at all. A little extra zinc and Magnesium is always good a good thing for gymrats anyways.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Nah, wonít hurt anything at all. A little extra zinc and Magnesium is always good a good thing for gymrats anyways.
    Appreciate the response!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-24-2018, 12:38 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 09:13 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE