Save $$ on OL at Nutriverse

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
** OL reps, I hope its not rude posting this here, just trying to spread good deals on our favorite OL goods for the AM crew **

Ep1c Unleashed is on sale at Nutriverse, use code EP1C25 for 25% off! Buy 5 or more and get an additional 15% off. (That's not a typo) :)

http://www.nutri-verse.com/ep1c-unle...-olympus-labs/

Look into this stack for PCT or off-cycle enjoyment, the new LJ100 and elim1nate. Test boosting, AI, and cortisol control. Currently 20% off, use code TEST20 at checkout!

http://www.nutri-verse.com/the-demig...-olympus-labs/

APOLOGIES IF YOURE JUST TUNING IN - THE AFOTEMENTIONED CODES ARE DATED. SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE FUN!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use code JUNE20 for 20% off Ostar1ne!!

Good til the 23rd!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/269868-ep1c-stacks-unleashed.html

Check out those stacks here.... I'll be adding to this list :)

ALSO, if you're an OL fan - subscribe to our newsletter (hint hint) and that's all I'm saying right now! ;)

www.NUTRIVERSE.com
Volvo140G ... Hey man. I signed up for the newsletter on nutriverse but my discount isnt being applied at checkout. Any help would be appreciated. Im ordering as soon as i can figure this out today. Thanks bud.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G ... Hey man. I signed up for the newsletter on nutriverse but my discount isnt being applied at checkout. Any help would be appreciated. Im ordering as soon as i can figure this out today. Thanks bud.
This code expired some time ago, sorry man. Stay tuned for. labor day sale ;)

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Alright man. I went and ordered anyways haha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey what's up with this closeout sale? 35% off get them before they're all gone? Is Olympus labs going down?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I just assumed its so they can start marketing them fully under the OL-UK name.

I read somewhere else on here that OL and OL-UK will have different directions in the products they produce. From how I've seen it so far, all the SARMs are still tangled up with the original OL name, so I took it that the 'close out' sale is just clearing the original stock so OL-UK can somewhat start fresh....but the wording in the email does make it confusing as they still mention OL-UK

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just assumed its so they can start marketing them fully under the OL-UK name.

I read somewhere else on here that OL and OL-UK will have different directions in the products they produce. From how I've seen it so far, all the SARMs are still tangled up with the original OL name, so I took it that the 'close out' sale is just clearing the original stock so OL-UK can somewhat start fresh....but the wording in the email does make it confusing as they still mention OL-UK
What do you mean?. All the SARMs are made by OL-UK. Well minus OSTA. It's a SARMs blow out sale, so I'd think they are discontinuing the SARMs....Now I'm just waiting for some of the reps to chime in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click on the link in the email and it will bring you to a page with all the OL UK Sarms, with the heading "SARMs Closeout Sale". My guess is that they are discontinuing all SARMs because credit card processors have a problem with SARMs.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible they'll discontinue SARMs in the states and like the namesake will be UK/Europe based, hence only sold there?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also if my guess is correct, I demand OL and OL UK ship me some cookies.
I'd take some cookies... Or maybe some of those wonderful old compounds that aren't available in the states anymore....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can someone post the code for the UK OL 35% off code?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

bentiger18

Awards
Elrock how is the delivery of these to the uk do they get through customs?